RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS OF INDICATORS ECOFRIENDLINESS OF WORKING ENVIRONMENT
The current stage of production development is associated not only with the widespread usage of technical innovations in various fields of the economy, but also with the need to change the approach to assessing their impact on a human and an environment. Changing the approach means introducing new criteria for assessment of safety of a production process. These criteria include an ecofriendliness of working environment. The complexity of using this criterion lies in its integrity, because in the process of evaluation it is necessary to take into account heterogeneous indicators, the list of which is non-constant and depends on the opinion of the researcher. Literary search and analysis showed that for today the most informative indicators of ecofriendliness of working environment are the following: ecofriendliness of materials from which elements of the workplace are made; ways of creating and maintaining working conditions indoors; interior of a working room; features of an enterprise exterior. In this paper, all listed ecofriendliness indicators were researched and their role in the evaluation system were determined. Along with this, it was established that the list lacks ecological needs indicator (or ecological requests) of an employee. The need for its introduction into the system of ecofriendliness assessment is determined the transition of production to a new level of functioning, which involves usage of innovative development strategies. One of these strategies is the search of approaches to more efficient using of human resources, which envisages a revision of the issue about employee’s individual needs, because today they include not only social and psychological aspects, but also its ecological requests. The definition of ecofriendliness of working environment allows:
1) to minimize the negative impact on the health of workers of ecological negative factors of the working environment by means of using the most safe materials and, possibly, by a partial reorganization of the enterprise structure;
2) to increase the level of psychological comfort of workers through the realization of their needs and to create a sense of maximum safety in the workplace;
3) to improve the financial and economic performance of the enterprise because of increased productivity and motivation of employees.
Keywords: safety, health, ecofriendliness of working environment, ecological needs.
How to Cite
The authors who publish in this collection agree with the following terms:
• The authors reserve the right to authorship of their work and give the magazine the right to first publish this work under the terms of license CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 (with the Designation of Authorship - Non-Commercial - Without Derivatives 4.0 International), which allows others to freely distribute the published work with a mandatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this magazine.
• Authors have the right to make independent extra-exclusive work agreements in the form in which they were published by this magazine (for example, posting work in an electronic repository of an institution or publishing as part of a monograph), provided that the link to the first publication of the work in this journal is maintained. .
• Journal policy allows and encourages the publication of manuscripts on the Internet (for example, in institutions' repositories or on personal websites), both before the publication of this manuscript and during its editorial work, as it contributes to the emergence of productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the published work (see The Effect of Open Access).