THE INFLUENCE OF INTERNATIONAL TRANSPORT CORRIDOR «EUROPE – ASIA» ON TRANSPORT INFRASTRUCTURE OF CHUGUYEV CITY
The integration of Ukraine's transport complex into the pan-European and global system of transport networks is one of the country's development strategic directions. The Chuguev city is a significant industrial, transport and cultural center of the Kharkiv region, is part of the agrarian and industrial agglomeration of the Kharkiv region and is located on the international transport corridor (ITC) "Europe - Asia". The current state of the Chuguev city's transport infrastructure is analyzed. The misunderstanding of the strategic role of cities as an economic and socio-cultural phenomenon leads to the fact that the possibilities of a highly intelligent urban environment are not yet in great demand, therefore the assessment of the impact of the international transport corridor "Europe - Asia" on Chuguev's transport infrastructure is a relevant research area. As a result of the SWOT analysis, the strengths and weaknesses of Chuguev's transport infrastructure, related opportunities and threats were identified. As a result of the analysis, major transport issues identified. The priority measures for the Chuguev city's transport infrastructure development of are offered. The construction of the Chuguev city's southern bypass, which will simultaneously become an access road to the airfield, freight railway station, the future regional transport and storage logistics center is proposed to implementation. It is necessary to improve the Chuguev city on the verge of intensifying economic activity and urbanization processes using potential, modernization and development of external transport infrastructure, as well as improving the quality of the territory for further development. Improving the quality of the Chuguev city's territory should be achieved as a result of the development and implementation the "Development of transport infrastructure Concept" as the basis for scientifically based recommendations and objectives to improve transport infrastructure and passenger bus services.
2. Development strategies of large cities. (2011) Collection of practices. Moscow, 36.
3. On the Concept of Sustainable Development of Human Settlements 1999 Resolution of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine № 1359-XIV of 24.12.1999. Retrieved from: http://zakon.nau.ua/doc/?code=1359-14.
4. Local Transport Plan for Kent 2006-11. Retrieved from: http://www.kent.gov.uk/static/local-transport-plan/section_48.html.
5. Greater Manchester intergrated transport authority 2011. Retrieved from: http://www.tfgm. com/Corporate/Documents/Miscellaneous/1985_Act_concessionary_scheme_3_april_2011.pdfp.
6. Integrated Transport in Donegal 2011. Retrieved from: http://westmeathruraltransport.ie/wp-content/uploads/ 2011/12/SITT-Case-Study.pdf.
7. Burgas Integrated Urban Transport Project. Retrieved from:: http://www.burgas.bg/uploads/ b483febe02d7f8e9fd93ebbc8a203064.pdf.
8. Strategy of development of Kyiv up to 2025. Decision of the Kyiv City Council dated 15.12.2011 № 824/7060. Retrieved from: http://kievcity.gov.ua/content/13_strateghija-rozvytku-2025.html
9. Gavriilidis, G., Metaxas, T. (2017). Strategic planning and city/regional development: Review, analysis, critique and appli-cations for Greece: University of Thessaly, Department of Economics, Volos, Greece. Retrieved from: https://mpra.ub.unimuenchen.de/81131/1/MPRA_paper_81131.pdf.
10. Clark, G. (2013). The Future of Cities: The Role of Strate-gic Planning: Future Studies Research Journal. São Paulo, 5, 1, 03–32.
11. Armstrong, J. S. (n.d.) Strategic Planning And Forecasting Fundamentals. Retrieved from: http://repository.upenn.edu/ marketing_papers/123.
12. Ashiq, Md. Rahman, Ur. (2016). Urban sustainability through strategic planning: A case of metropolitan planning in Khulna city, Bangladesh: Journal of Urban Management, 5, 1. 16–2.
13. Jokinen, A., Leino, H., Bäcklund. P. and Laine, M. (2018). Strategic planning harnessing urban policy mobilities: the grad-ual development of local sustainability fix: Journal of Environ-mental Policy & Planning, 20. 551–563.
14. Annapolis Economic Development Strategic Action Plan. Retrieved from: https://www.annapolis.gov/Document Cen-ter/View/1302/Economic-Development-Strategic-Action-Plan-PDF?bidId=.
15. Lynnyk, I. E., Sosіpatrov, A. M., Nikitenko, Yu. V. (2014) The concept of development of the transport scheme of the metro station Chuguєva: News of the National Technical Uni-versity «KhPI», 7(1050)2014. 97–103.
16. Strategy of sustainable development of Kharkiv region till 2020: The decision of the Kharkiv Regional Council dated December 23, 2010 № 27-VI . Retrieved from: kharkivo-da.gov.ua›documents/2922/104.pdf.
17. Chuguev city strategic development plan for 2008-2012: The decision of the XL session of the city council of the V con-vocation of February 29, 2008 № 1201-V. Retrieved from: http://chuguev-rada.gov.ua/index.php?option.
18. Environmental protection program for improving the eco-logical status of Chuguev city for 2013–2014: Decision of the V session of the Chuguev City Council of the VI convocation of the city council from December 30, 2011№ 797-VI. Retrieved from: chuguev-rada.gov.ua›doc/sesiya/39/1712.doc.
The authors who publish in this collection agree with the following terms:
• The authors reserve the right to authorship of their work and give the magazine the right to first publish this work under the terms of license CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 (with the Designation of Authorship - Non-Commercial - Without Derivatives 4.0 International), which allows others to freely distribute the published work with a mandatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this magazine.
• Authors have the right to make independent extra-exclusive work agreements in the form in which they were published by this magazine (for example, posting work in an electronic repository of an institution or publishing as part of a monograph), provided that the link to the first publication of the work in this journal is maintained. .
• Journal policy allows and encourages the publication of manuscripts on the Internet (for example, in institutions' repositories or on personal websites), both before the publication of this manuscript and during its editorial work, as it contributes to the emergence of productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the published work (see The Effect of Open Access).