TECHNOLOGY RESTORATION OF THE OPERATIONAL SPO-PROPERTY OF DEFORMED BUILDINGS BY THE MANAGEMENT OF THE SAME-BASE OF THE FOUNDATION BASES
The developed method of restoring deformed and emergency buildings by controlling the foundation stiffness is presented. During the design and construction of buildings and structures, final stabilization deformations of the bases are calculated taking into account the loads, soil characteristics and the corresponding distribution of the base stiffness coefficient under the assumption that the base deformation process is almost completed. But in areas composed of structurally unstable soils, during the operation of structures, changes in the rigidity of the bases are possible due to the negative effect on the properties of the soils.
To restore the operational suitability of damaged buildings, a method has been developed for eliminating their deformed state, which is based on the management of the stiffness of the bases. The concept of this method lies in the fact that in case of violation of the design distribution of the base stiffness coefficient, it is necessary to ensure recovery stiffness from the mirrored distribution of the destructive shift coe fficient. On the basis of geodetic survey data of a deformed building, a necessary pattern is determined for changing the foundation stiffness and the plot of the desired sediment of the foundation.
The recovery sediments of the foundation provide for the desired epure, corresponding to the "new" distribution of stiffness by perforation of the base layer of limited thickness. Perforation under the foundations carry out the drilling of horizontal wells of the calculated parameters.
Under the influence of the weight of the structure and additional technological impact, for example, moistening, the cavities of the wells are deformed, turning from round to ellipsoidal, the pillars of the soil and the arches between the wells are destroyed, filling the deformed cavities, the perforated base layer is compressed. Compression of the layer and sediments of the foundations occur in accordance with the calculated parameters of the wells. As a result, the foundations and, accordingly, the structures are returned to the design (initial) position.
2. Zotsenko, M.L. (2008) Progressive methods of preparation of the basics and the foundation of the foundation. Construction Designs: a zbirnik of sciences works. Kyiv: NDIBK, 71, 1, 23-37.
3. Zotsenko, M., Vynnykov, Yu., Doubrovsky, M., Oganesyan, V., Shokarev, V., Syedin, V., Shapoval, A., Poizner, M., Krysan, V., Meshcheryakov, G. (2013) Innovative solutions in the field of geotechnical construction and coastal geotechnical engineering under difficult engineering-geological conditions of Ukraine. Proc. of the 18th intern. Conf. on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering. Paris, 3, 2645 - 2648.
4. JianguoFan. Soil-cement mixture properties and design considerations for reinforced excavations / Jianguo Fana DongyuanWangb DuoQianb. Journal of Rock Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering, August 2018, 10, 4, 791-797. Re-trieved from:
5. Katzenbach, R., Bachmann, G., Gutberlet, C. (2007) Soil-structure interaction of deep foundations and the ULS design philosophy. Geotechnical Engineering in Urban Environments: proc of the 14th European Conf. on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering (Madrid, 2007). Millpress Sci-ence Publishers Rotterdam, 55 - 60.
6. Kryvosheiev, P., Farenyuk, G., Tytarenko, V. , Boyko, I., Kornienko, M., Zotsenko, M., Vynnykov, Yu., Siedin, V., Shokarev, V., Krysan, V. (2017) .Innovative projects in difficult earth conditions using artificial foundation and base, arranged without soil excavation Proc. of the 19th International Conf. on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering (Sep. 17-22, 2017 / COEX, Seoul, Korea) - Ed. by W. Lee, J.-S. Lee, H.-K. Kim, D.-S. Kim. Seoul., 3007 - 3010.
7. Donald, A. Bruce, C. (2000) Eng. An Introduction to the Deep Soil Mixing Methods Used in Geotechnical Applications - U.S. Department of Commerce National Technical Information Service Springfield, Virginia, 143. FHWA-RD-99-138
8. Lambert, S., Rocher-Lacoste, F. and Le Kouby, A. (2012). Soil-cement col-umns, an alternative soil improvement method. International Symposium of ISSMGE-TC211. Recent research, advances and execution aspects of ground im-improvementment works. 31 May - 1 June 2012, Brussels, Belgium.
9. Klepikov, S.N., Tregub, A.S. Matveev, I.V. (1987) Calculation of buildings and structures on subsidence soils: textbook. K .: Budivelnik, 200.
10. Klepikov, S.N. (1969) General solution for beams and plates on an elastic curved base of variable stiffness. Studies on the foundations, foundations and soil mechanics. K .: Budivelnik, 37-47.
11. Tregub, AS, Pavlov, AV, Shokarev, VS, Stepur, IV, Samchenko , R.V. (2003) Pat. 65455A UA, МПК Е02D 35/00, Е02D 27/34. Method of leveling-up of buildings, structures: (UA); Applicant and patent holder Zaporizhzhya State In-Union Academy (UA). - No. 2004307935; stated. July 11, 2003; published 15.03.04, Bull. No. 16. - 5s.
12. Samchenko , R.V., Pavlov, I.D., Ekumenenko, AI, Steppe, IV (2014) Pat. 95510 UA, МПК Е02D 3/12 (2006.01). Meth-od of elimination of deformations of buildings, structures: (UA); Applicant and patent holder Zaporizhzhya state engineer-ing aka-damia (UA). - No. u 201407845; stated. 11.07.14; published 25.12.14, Bull. No. 24. - 3s.
13. Samchenko, R.V. (2013) Method of calculating the parame-ters of alignment of inclined buildings. Collection of scientific works (branch mechanical engineering, construction), 3 (38), 1. Poltava: PoltNTU, 321-327.
14. Shokarev, V.S., Stepura, I.V., Samchenko, R.V. (2002) Management of the rigidity of the base during the elimination of the roll of buildings and structures. Proceedings of the interna-tional seminar on soil mechanics, foundation engineering and transport equipment. Samarkand, 224-229.
15. Shokarev, V.S., Chaplygin, V.I., Hilko, S.V., Border, A.V. (2004) Automated Measuring-Information System for Monitor-ing of Construction Objects. Building structures. K .: NDIBK, 61, 496-501
16. Samchenko, R.V., Stepura, I.V., Shokarev, V.S., Pavlenko, V.P., Pavlov, A.V., Yukhimenko, A.I., Mun, A.A. (2012) Pat. 42283 UA, МПК Е21В 3/00 (2012.01). Drilling machine; Applicant and patent holder Zaporizhzhya State Engineering Academy (UA). No. u 201204614; stated. 12/04/12; published 10.10.12, Bull. No. 19. 5p.
The authors who publish in this collection agree with the following terms:
• The authors reserve the right to authorship of their work and give the magazine the right to first publish this work under the terms of license CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 (with the Designation of Authorship - Non-Commercial - Without Derivatives 4.0 International), which allows others to freely distribute the published work with a mandatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this magazine.
• Authors have the right to make independent extra-exclusive work agreements in the form in which they were published by this magazine (for example, posting work in an electronic repository of an institution or publishing as part of a monograph), provided that the link to the first publication of the work in this journal is maintained. .
• Journal policy allows and encourages the publication of manuscripts on the Internet (for example, in institutions' repositories or on personal websites), both before the publication of this manuscript and during its editorial work, as it contributes to the emergence of productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the published work (see The Effect of Open Access).