THEORETICAL AND METHODOLOGICAL APPROACHES TO THE DEFINITION OF THE LAND MONITORING
The purpose of the article is to substantiate the theoretical and methodological provisions for determining the role of the suburban area in the development of urban processes in modern socio-economic conditions. The article considers some aspects of social, economic, spatial and ecological development of suburban areas in the context of their use as factors in solving problems of urban development. Prospects for the development of suburban areas as a basis for the formation of suburbanization processes are determined. The paper defines the concept of "suburban area" taking into account the processes of urbanization. It is stated that this definition should be comprehensive, and not just take into account the location of the territory near the city. Identified current issues of urban development of large cities, allowed us to conclude about the relevance of suburbanization. The benefits of suburbanization processes were assessed by highlighting the "strengths" of suburban areas to ensure attractiveness among the population, and also identified the shortcomings of suburban development processes that inhibit suburbanization processes. Having analyzed the prospects for the development of suburbanization processes, their role in ensuring the sustainable development of urban processes is significant.
2. Ibatullin Sh.I. Teorety`ko-metodologichni zasady` upravlinnya zemel`ny`my` resursamy` pry`mis`ky`x zon vely`ky`x mist: avtoref. dy`s. na zdobuttya nauk. stupenya dokt. ekon. nauk: 08.00.06 - ekonomika pry`rodokory`stuvannya ta oxorony` navkoly`shn`ogo seredovy`shha / Sh.I. Ibatullin. - Ky`iv, 2008. – 35 s.
3. Klyujko T.I. Pry`mis`ka zona ta mista-suputny`ky` yak ob'yekt suspil`no- geografichnogo doslidzhennya / T.I.Klyujko // Ekonomichna ta social`na geografiya. - K.: Ky`yivs`ky`j nacional`ny`j universy`tet imeni Tarasa Shevchenka, 2013. - Vy`p. 67
4. Voloshy`na Yu.Ya. Teorety`chni osnovy` ponyattya pry`mis`ka zona ta yiyi osnovni vzayemozv'yazky` z mistom / Yu.Ya. Voloshy`na // Efekty`vna ekonomika. 2015. – # 10.
5. D`omin M.M. Sovremennыe aglomeracy`y`, my`f y`ly` real`nost`. Zb. nauk. pracz`. Dosvid i perspekty`vy` rozvy`tku mist Ukrayiny`. Vy`p 22. – Teoriya i prakty`ka pry`jnyattya mistobudivny`x rishen`. – Ky`yiv, 2012
6. Oficijny`j sajt Rady`. Elektronny`j resurs. – Rezhy`m dostupu: https://www.coe.int/uk/web/kyiv/projects-and-programmes
The authors who publish in this collection agree with the following terms:
• The authors reserve the right to authorship of their work and give the magazine the right to first publish this work under the terms of license CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 (with the Designation of Authorship - Non-Commercial - Without Derivatives 4.0 International), which allows others to freely distribute the published work with a mandatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this magazine.
• Authors have the right to make independent extra-exclusive work agreements in the form in which they were published by this magazine (for example, posting work in an electronic repository of an institution or publishing as part of a monograph), provided that the link to the first publication of the work in this journal is maintained. .
• Journal policy allows and encourages the publication of manuscripts on the Internet (for example, in institutions' repositories or on personal websites), both before the publication of this manuscript and during its editorial work, as it contributes to the emergence of productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the published work (see The Effect of Open Access).