METHOD OF EXPERIMENTAL RESEARCH OF THE DEPENDENCE OF THE CRITICAL SURFACE DENSITY OF THE HEAT FLOW FROM THE WIND INFLUENCE
According to the results of the analysis of methods for determining the critical value of the surface heat flux density for substances and materials, it is established that there is no single approach to determining the critical surface heat flux density for substances and materials today. The development of the method of experimental research of the dependence of the critical surface density of the heat flow from the wind influence as a basis for substantiation of the regularity of change of density of a heat stream from wind influence is an actual scientific task. The article analyzes the current state of the study of the critical surface heat flux density. A method has been developed and experimental studies of the values of the surface heat flux density from wind exposure for substances and materials have been carried out. At the time of experimental research, the regularities of the change in the heat flux density depending on the influence of the amount of airflow introduced into the study space were determined.
The purpose of the study is to identify the pattern of changes in the heat flux density of substances and materials depending on the influence of the amount of airflow introduced into the study space.
To achieve this goal it is necessary to justify the type and quantity of required test and measuring equipment, as well as the number, shape, and design of sample fragments, justify the methodology of experimental studies of samples under the influence of airflow of different speeds, justify the range of wind speed.
The article briefly presents the procedure for conducting experimental research.
The obtained data will be used for further research of the flammability of substances and materials.
2. Roytman, M.Ya. Komissarov, Ye.P., Pchelintsev, V.A. pod red. Koshmarova, Yu.A. (1977) Termodinamika i teploperedacha v pozharnom dele, 415.
3. Yevrokod, 1. (2009) Vozdeystviya na konstruktsii. Chast 1-2. Obshchie vozdeystviya. Vozdeystviya dlya opredeleniya ognestoykosti: TKP EN 1991-1-2-2009. Minsk, 52.
4. Zhartovsjkyj, S.V., Pozdejev, S.V., Nizhnyk, V.V. ta Feshhuk, Ju.L. (n.d.) Ocinjuvannja nebezpeky poshyrennja pozhezhi na sumizhni budiveljni ob'jekty za kryterijem teplovogho potoku. International Scientific Journal “Internauka”. Retrieved from http://www.inter-nauka.com/.
5. Labay, V. Y., Gudim, V.I., Gavrilyuk, A.F. (2013) Doslіdzhennya ta shlyakhi zmenshennya teplovogo vipromіnyuvannya pіd chas pozhezh. Vіsnik Natsіonalnogo unіversitetu "Lvіvska polіtekhnіka". Teorіya і praktika budіvnitstva., 755, 221-226. Retrieved from: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/VNULPTPB_2013_755_42
6. Semerak, M. M., Mikhaylishin, M.R. (2017) Vpliv shvidkostі vіtru na protsesi teploobmіnu mіzh vertikalnimi stalevimi rezervuarami (na prikladі pozhezhі na naftobazі "BRSM Nafta") Pozhezhna bezpeka, 30, 137-147. Retrieved from http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/Pb_2017_30_18.
7. Panagiotou, J., Quintiere, J.G. (n.d.) Fire performance as a Function of Incident Heat Flux, The Fifth Triennial International Fire & Cabin Safety Research Conference, 31X 2007;10.
8. Sivathanu, Y.R., Gore, J.P. (1933) Combust. Flame 94, 265-270.
9. Ghoman, P.N., Sobolevskaja, Je.S. (2016) Razrabotka proghrammы raschёta yntensyvnosty teplovogho yzluchenyja pry pozhare. Ynternet-zhurnal "tekhnologhyy tekhnosfernoj bezopasnosty", 1 (65). Retrieved from: http://ipb.mos.ru/ttb/
10. Sayt Ukraїnskogo gіdrometeorologіchnogo tsentru (n.d.) Retrieved from https://meteo.ua/ua/vocabulary/shkala-boforta-539.
11. Іnformatsіyniy server pogodi Ukraїnskogo gіdrometeorologіchnogo tsentru (n.d.) Retrieved from https://meteo.gov.ua/ua/33345/climate/climate_stations/.
The authors who publish in this collection agree with the following terms:
• The authors reserve the right to authorship of their work and give the magazine the right to first publish this work under the terms of license CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 (with the Designation of Authorship - Non-Commercial - Without Derivatives 4.0 International), which allows others to freely distribute the published work with a mandatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this magazine.
• Authors have the right to make independent extra-exclusive work agreements in the form in which they were published by this magazine (for example, posting work in an electronic repository of an institution or publishing as part of a monograph), provided that the link to the first publication of the work in this journal is maintained. .
• Journal policy allows and encourages the publication of manuscripts on the Internet (for example, in institutions' repositories or on personal websites), both before the publication of this manuscript and during its editorial work, as it contributes to the emergence of productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the published work (see The Effect of Open Access).