APPLICATION OF THE MAIN COMPONENTS METHOD FOR DETERMINATION OF FACTORS OF LOGISTICS SERVICES MARKET DEVELOPMENT OF UKRAINE
The study identifies and substantiates the main factors influencing the development of the market of logistics services in Ukraine through factor analysis by the method of main components. The application of the method of factor analysis to assess the development of the market of logistics services is based on the assumption that the indicators of different blocks are only indicators of certain existing market characteristics that are not directly measured. 9 indicators were selected for the study: wholesale turnover of enterprises, retail trade turnover, volume of exports of goods, volume of imports of goods, hryvnia devaluation index against the US dollar, rail freight index, consumer price index for transport, consumer price index for fuel and lubricants, consumer price index for transport services.
Bartlett’s sphericity criterion and the calculation of the adequacy of the Kaiser-Mayer-Olkin sample were used for the study. It was found that the largest variance has such components as price indices for transport, fuels and lubricants, the volume of foreign and domestic (wholesale and retail) trade, which total 83.1%. The analysis of factors according to the received calculations is made.A study of factor analysis of the development of the market of logistics services showed that the segment of freight and warehousing logistics is not significantly affected by indicators combined in the component that characterized the price indices for transport, transport services, etc., is changes in domestic and foreign trade are greater impact on changes in the volume of these segments, regardless of changes in prices for services and related goods in the market of logistics services.
The selection of factors according to the proposed method allows to determine their influence, but does not fully clarify the mechanism of influence, so the direction of further research should be to identify hidden variables that determine the presence of statistical correlations.
2. Yingjie Ju, Yue Wang, Ye Cheng and Jun Jia. Investigating the Impact Factors of the Logistics Service Supply Chain for Sustainable Performance: Focused on Integrators Sustainability 2019, 11, 538.
3. Lazzat Gabdullina, Кasiya Кirdasinovaa, Assemgul Amanbayevab, Aigul Zeinullinac, Elvira Tlessovaa and Saule А. Azylkanovaa. Transport and logistics innovations in supply chain management: Evidence from Kazakhstan. Uncertain Supply Chain Management. 2020, 8, 255–266.
4. Poyta I. O., Horyk-Chubatyuk M. O. Osnovni vyklyky ta perspektyvy rozvytku transportnoyi lohistyky v Ukrayini. Visnyk [Kyyivsʹkoho instytutu biznesu ta tekhnolohiy]. 2019. Vypusk №2 (40). S. 35-39
5. Supachart Iamratanakul. Modeling the macro- environmental factors of international distribution URL.: http://www.toknowpress.net/ISBN/978-961-6914-13-0/papers/ML15-125.pdf (date of application 26.09.20)
6. Pham Van Honga, Thanh-Thuy Nguyen. Factors affecting marketing strategy of logistics business – Case of Vietnam The Asian. Journal of Shipping and Logistics, 3 August 2020 URL.:https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2092521220300213 (date of application 26.09.20)
7. Chieh-Yu Lin. Influences of Individual, Organizational and Environmenta lFactors on Technological Innovation in Taiwan’s Logistics Industry URL.: http://www.jgbm.org/page/8%20Dr.%20Chieh-Yu%20Lin.pdf (date of application 22.09.20)
8. Shandrivsʹka O. YE., Yakymyshyn L. YA. Doslidzhennya hlobalʹnoho rynku lohistychnykh posluh: svitovi tendentsiyi ta vplyv na Ukrayinu. Visnyk Natsionalʹnoho universytetu "Lʹvivsʹka politekhnika". Lohistyka. 2018. № 892. S. 212-221.
9. Yerina A. M., Yerin D. L. Statystychne modelyuvannya ta prohnozuvannya: pidruch. K.: KNEU 2014, s. 348.
10. Ofitsiynyy sayt Derzhavnoyi sluzhby statystyky Ukrayiny URL: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/
The authors who publish in this collection agree with the following terms:
• The authors reserve the right to authorship of their work and give the magazine the right to first publish this work under the terms of license CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 (with the Designation of Authorship - Non-Commercial - Without Derivatives 4.0 International), which allows others to freely distribute the published work with a mandatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this magazine.
• Authors have the right to make independent extra-exclusive work agreements in the form in which they were published by this magazine (for example, posting work in an electronic repository of an institution or publishing as part of a monograph), provided that the link to the first publication of the work in this journal is maintained. .
• Journal policy allows and encourages the publication of manuscripts on the Internet (for example, in institutions' repositories or on personal websites), both before the publication of this manuscript and during its editorial work, as it contributes to the emergence of productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the published work (see The Effect of Open Access).