DESIGN OF REHABILITATION CENTERS FOR VEHICLES AT THE BASIS OF UNBARRIOR ARCHITECTURE
The article considers the architectural features of the Center for Rehabilitation of Servicemen, as well as how to achieve barrier-free spaces in them. The article highlights the universal design of rehabilitation centers that meets the needs of people with disabilities. Implementing spaces as a "barrier-free" architecture at the level of engineering equipment, the architect must take into account the psychology of perception of space on the basis of interdisciplinary research;
- The design of rehabilitation spaces "plays" with different textures, using different materials, "plays" with space, generating a figurative and semantic series of its perception, which inspires healing, hope;
- The diversity and structure of the architectural environment of rehabilitation spaces allows people with disabilities to learn about the world through their various analyzers;
- General universal design and individual design are closely related;
- Creating a universal design can expand the ability of people of different abilities to acquire new knowledge about the world around them, using all possible feelings and skills;
- It is necessary to go beyond traditional ideas, methodologically reveal the architectural relationship between man and the world in the system "nature-man-environment", and not just be limited by standards.
The architectural and design features of the Center for Rehabilitation of Servicemen are considered, as well as the mechanisms of achieving such spaces in them, which correspond to the barrier-free architecture and contribute to the rehabilitation technologies.
Highlights the universal design of rehabilitation centers, which meets the modern needs of both rehabilitation technologies and, of course, people with disabilities.
This article undoubtedly has scientific value, problem issues are revealed, the purpose of scientific research is defined. The article responds to the demand for interdisciplinary research: the issues of architectural formation of rehabilitation centers that meet interdisciplinary approaches to military rehabilitation, formation of such spaces and planning and functional structure that meet the needs of society and enhance the effect of rehabilitation are relevant.
It is possible to trace the definition of the rehabilitation center as a system: - design of the rehabilitation center, medical complex, treatment process. Based on the methods of analysis and modeling, the author reveals the implementation of rehabilitation spaces at the level of engineering equipment, as well as emphasizes the psychology of perception of the environment by the followers of rehabilitation as a socio-psychological phenomenon.
The diversity and structure of the architectural environment of rehabilitation spaces allows people with disabilities to learn about the world through their various analyzers; reveals a universal design on the way to rehabilitation, which expands the ability of people of different abilities to acquire new knowledge about the world around them, to use all possible feelings and skills.
2. Golyachenko A.O. Scientific substantiation of optimization of the system of medical rehabilitation in the conditions of health care reform in Ukraine: author's ref. dis. for science. degree of Dr. med. Science: special. 14.02.03 "Social Medicine" / A.O. Golyachenko. – K., 2008. – 32 p.
3. Attacks EN The role and place of a specialist in physical rehabilitation in the health care system / E.N. Attacks, A.S. Vovkanych // Pedagogy, psychology and medical and biological problems physical education and sports. – 2011. – №11. – P. 92–96.
4. On measures to create an appropriate material and technical base for the treatment, rehabilitation and rehabilitation of servicemen and other persons who took a direct part in the anti-terrorist operation, ensuring its implementation, as well as combatants and war invalids: Decree of the President of Ukraine of 12.03.2015 № 140/2015 [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: http://zakon4.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/140/2015/
5. Ukrainian medical journal. Brich VV Possibilities of realization of medical rehabilitation in the conditions of reforming and new system of financing of health care institutions of Ukraine 3 (2) (137) - V / VI 2020: Original researches [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: https://www.umj.com.ua/article/180103/mozhlivosti-realizatsiyi-medichnoyi-reabilitatsiyi-v-umovah-reformuvannya-ta-novoyi-sistemi-finansuvannya-zakladiv-ohoroni-zdorov-ya-ukrayini
6. Media Solutions. Gennady Karpyuk. Rehabilitation and medicine for the military. The transition from tactics to strategy. [Electronic resource]. – Access mode https://rubryka.com/ru/article/reabilitatsiya-i-medytsyna-dlya-vijskovyh-perehid-vid-taktyky-do-strategiyi
7. Mironenko VP Ergo-design methods of forming a subject-spatial environment that meets the requirements of the disabled // VP Мироненко, Я.С. Rodyk / Bulletin of the Kharkiv State Academy of Design and Art: Coll. – Kharkiv: KhDADM, 2004. – №2. – P.82–87.
8. Rodik J.S. Ergonomic features of formation of the architectural environment for people with limited physical possibilities // Perspective directions of designing of inhabited and public buildings. Zb.s. Special issue – Physical culture and sports facilities adapted for the needs of the disabled. – Kyiv, 2005. – P. 13–18.
9. Innovative technologies of rehabilitation: science and practice: a collection of articles II International. scientific conf., St. Petersburg, April 18–19, 2019 / Ministry of Labor of Russia; [Chapter. ed. Dr. Med. Sciences, Prof. G.N. Ponomarenko; ed. Board: Dr. Med. Sciences, Prof. G.V. Monuments of Cand. honey. Science E.M. Vasilchenko, Ph.D. honey. Sciences, Assoc. O.N. Vladimirova, Ph.D. biol. Science A.V. Shoshmin, K.N. Rozhko]. – SANKT-PETERBURG: ООО «R-COPY», 2019. – 316 p.
10. Center for Social Communications Research NBUVO Voroshilov. Another aggravation of the situation in Donbass in the assessments of politicians and experts. [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: http://nbuviap.gov.ua/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=861:reabilitatsiyauchasnikiv-ato-2&catid=64&Itemid=376
11. WAVE. IGOR TYSHKEVICH. How many real veterans of the Second World War in Ukraine. [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: https://hvylya.net/analytics/politics/skolko-v-ukraine-realnyih-veteranov-vtoroy-mirovoy-voynyi.html
12. The Armed Forces of Ukraine. [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/ Armed_forces of_Ukraine
13. About 500000 persons were killed in Syria during 81 months after the Syrian Revolution started. [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: http://www.syriahr.com/en/?p=80436
14. I am human . Rasha Al-Saleh. 3 million Syrians suffer from permanent disability as a result of the war. [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: https://www.iamahumanstory.com/20% of the investigations / 3 million-Syrians-suffer-from-permanent-disability-result
15. Middle east . WHO-WHO-a million-and-a-half-a-million-disabled-in-Syria[Electronic resource]. – Access mode:https://aawsat.com/home/article/1112446/ World-Health Organization-a million-and-a-half-a-million-disabled-in-Syriaا
16. List of countries by size of armed forces and paramilitaries. [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/ List_of_countries_by_number_of_armed_forces and_military_formations
17. Pravda.ru: The number of disabled people in the United States has reached a record level. [Electronic resource]. – Access mode.https://www.pravda.ru/news/world/1208881-invalid/
18. The Definitive Blog.Alanna Moriarty.50 Largest Veterans Hospitals by Number of Staffed Beds. [Electronic resource]. – Access mode https://blog.definitivehc.com/largest-veterans-hospitals
19. Interfax. The Ministry of Labor named the number of disabled people in Russia. [Electronic resource]. – Access mode.https://www.interfax.ru/russia/686454
20. On the state of the organization of stationary treatment of war veterans in hospitals for invalids of the Patriotic WarOrder of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation of 03/15/1993 N 41(as revised on November 24, 2008). [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: http://okgvv-mc.ru /wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Order-Ministry of Health-RF-from-15_03_1993-№-41-_red_-from-24_11_2008_.pdf
21. LAW OF UKRAINE About the rehabilitation of invaders in Ukraine. 6 October 2005 N 2961 IV. [Electronic resource]. – Access mode.
22. SmithGroup. CENTER FOR THE INTREPID. [Electronic resource]. – Access mode. http://www.smithgroupjjr.com/projects/center-for-the-intrepid#.W0B0eMuAaKI, access 2018-6-23
23. SmithGroup.Erin McNamara.CENTER FOR THE INTREPID10th Anniversary: A Look Back.[Electronic resource]. – Access mode: https://www.smithgroup.com/sites/default/files/2018-07/cfi-10-year-anniversary_SG_0.pdf
24. Robinsmorton.VA Audie Murphy Polytrauma Rehabilitation Center. [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: http://www.robinsmorton.com/projects/audie-murphy-memorial/
25. Defining Excellence in the 21st century.Polytrauma System of Care South Texas Veterans Health Care System [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: https://rwtf.defense.gov/portals/22/documents/meetings/m18/101prc.pdf
26. U.S. Department of Veterans A¬airs. Lloyd H. Siegel, FAIA Polytrauma Rehabilitation Center Design Guide 2014. [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: https://www.wbdg.org/FFC/VA/VADEGUID/prc.pdf
27.Intrepidmuseum.National Intrepid Center of Excellence to be Dedicated on June 24th. [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: https://www.intrepidmuseum.org/LatestNews/June-2010/National-Intrepid-Center-of-Excellence-(NICoE)-to-
28. Smithgroup.NATIONAL INTREPID CENTER OF EXCELLENCE(NICOE). [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: https://www.smithgroup.com/projects/national-intrepid-center-of-excellence-nicoe
29. Smithgroup.NATIONAL INTREPID CENTER OF EXCELLENCE(NICOE).Traumatic Brain Injury Diagnostic and Research Facility [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: http://www.bdcnetwork.com/sites/bdc/files/presentation-National-Intrepid-Center-of-Excellence.pdf
30. Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.National Intrepid Center of Excellence (NICoE). [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: https://tricare.mil/mtf/WalterReed/Health-Services/M_S/NICoE
The authors who publish in this collection agree with the following terms:
• The authors reserve the right to authorship of their work and give the magazine the right to first publish this work under the terms of license CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 (with the Designation of Authorship - Non-Commercial - Without Derivatives 4.0 International), which allows others to freely distribute the published work with a mandatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this magazine.
• Authors have the right to make independent extra-exclusive work agreements in the form in which they were published by this magazine (for example, posting work in an electronic repository of an institution or publishing as part of a monograph), provided that the link to the first publication of the work in this journal is maintained. .
• Journal policy allows and encourages the publication of manuscripts on the Internet (for example, in institutions' repositories or on personal websites), both before the publication of this manuscript and during its editorial work, as it contributes to the emergence of productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the published work (see The Effect of Open Access).