METHOD FOR APPROXIMATE CALCULATION OF FUNCTIONAL CHARACTERISTICS OF GAS PUMPING UNITS
Is described the method of approximate calculation of the functional characteristics of gas-pumping units and the method of diagnostics of the value of the impairment of the working wheel of the central center of the main gas pipelines is described. It is clear that the deposits are inflated with the impairment of productivity and productivity, and that is efficiency factor of superchargers. The architecture of the program complex is described, as well as the necessary system and technical facilities for carrying out the transfer for fragmentation at the warehouse of the automatic transmission system of the gas transmission system. Experimentally, the accuracy of the value of the radial prominence in the gaps of the working wheel on the buttstock of the "Demag" 655 P2 type was verified. The revision of the growth rates from the results of the straight lines to the open flow part was not shifted 0.15 mm. Descriptions of the method of implementation by a complex of programs, allow to carry out the development of the main indicators of the functional and technical mill of the VCN GPA: vitreous-pressure, forceful, polytropic KKD characteristics. These indicators are used for the purpose of determining the overall performance of the energy efficiency of the robotic skin GPU: the effective effort of the gas turbines, the vitrates of the fired gas from the of the coated gas pump, which is displayed in the real demand. The economics of the robotics of compressor stations, the supply of the pumped gas, the confirmation of the plans for the supply of gas to the residents and the safe functioning of the gas transportation system (GTS) of Ukraine, a significant world of possessing the functional To this, it is of particular importance to build up the development of new methods and to provide diagnostics, to ensure that the actual FCS possesses an assessment. At present, there is evidence of the actual state of possession of a more efficient operation of the plant in the transition from a traditional technical service to a resource-saving one. The obtained results show that the calculation of the actual characteristics of the VCN using the proposed method allows to take into account the influence of seal wear on the actual parameters of the regime over the entire range of workloads of single-stage and multistage superchargers.
2. Zaritski S.P. Diagnosis of gas pumping units with gas turbine drive. М.:NEDRA, 1987. – 198 p.
3. Parafeynik V.P., Khoroshenko A.M., Korolyov S.K,, Minko V.M. Method for diagnosing the technical condition of the supercharger // Gas industry, 1985. – № 8. – P. 22–25.
4. Ilchenko B.S., Ismalkov B.I., Shatayev O.V. Determination of the coefficients of technical condition of CBN and GTU GPA according to standard measurements // Bulletin of Science and Technology. – 2004. – 17. – P. 10–17.
5. Ilchenko B.S, Prischepo A.A., Tumarkin O.L., Frolov B.I. Determination of the actual characteristics of GPA superchargers in the conditions of operation by the method of simulation modeling // Oil and gas industry 1999. – № 6. – P. 44–47.
The authors who publish in this collection agree with the following terms:
• The authors reserve the right to authorship of their work and give the magazine the right to first publish this work under the terms of license CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 (with the Designation of Authorship - Non-Commercial - Without Derivatives 4.0 International), which allows others to freely distribute the published work with a mandatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this magazine.
• Authors have the right to make independent extra-exclusive work agreements in the form in which they were published by this magazine (for example, posting work in an electronic repository of an institution or publishing as part of a monograph), provided that the link to the first publication of the work in this journal is maintained. .
• Journal policy allows and encourages the publication of manuscripts on the Internet (for example, in institutions' repositories or on personal websites), both before the publication of this manuscript and during its editorial work, as it contributes to the emergence of productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the published work (see The Effect of Open Access).