ESSENCE AND FEATURES OF SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH IN THE FIELD OF OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY
The article is devoted to the essence and features of scientific research in the field of labor protection, which in a set of norms and practical measures is designed to ensure safe working conditions.
It is emphasized that today the priorities in the organization of scientific research and the main scientific problems in the field of labor protection require the analysis of the main achievements and problems of modern social and social relations, emphasis on providing systematic and integrated approaches, improving the regulatory framework for safety and health. and production environment, etc.
It is noted that basic and applied research on occupational safety, identification of occupational hazards are organized within the national and other programs on these issues and conducted by research institutes, design institutions and organizations, universities and professionals, and stressed that labor protection is characterized by clear interdisciplinary and intersectoral characteristics.
It is emphasized that for research in the field of labor protection it is important to note the following grading of methodology: first, it is a system of certain principles, rules and operations applied in a particular field of activity; secondly, it is the doctrine of this system, the general theory of methods.
It is explained that a significant number of different methods are traditionally used for the analysis of occupational injuries and occupational diseases at work, including statistical, topographic, monographic, economic, ergonomic, psychophysiological, questionnaires and some others.
Most attention in many scientific fields is traditionally paid to the method of systems analysis or systems approach. Research on labor protection issues is no exception, which is explained by the complexity of modern production and the general prevalence of occupational safety management systems.
The system analysis process is carried out in relation to the production environment, where people, processes, equipment / mechanisms and production facilities are components that can affect the safety and successful performance of the work or task. Each of these elements can add some degree of risk to people or equipment in the course of work. Therefore, in the process of system analysis, it is necessary to take into account all these factors in order to take into account the various potential hazards that may be associated with a particular job or task.
Emphasis is placed on the fact that when choosing and refining promising research methods, it is necessary to take into account current trends in the development of social and labor relations and labor protection. Such methods include, first of all, the Delphi method, the Pareto method, Forsyth and some others.
It is noted that the reference to the methodological basis in the basic legislation on labor protection requires further more detailed interpretation.
2. Tendentsii rozvytku nauky trudovoho prava ta prava sotsialnoho zabezpechennia: tezy dopovidei uchasnykiv mizhnarodnoi nauk.-prakt. konf. (m. Kyiv, 2 kvitnia 2019 r.) / za red. prof. M.I. Inshyna, k.iu.n. I.S. Sakharuk. Kyiv: FOP Maslakov, 2019. 192 s.
3. Saragosa F.M. Zavtra budet pozdno / per. s isp. M.: Progress, 1989. 320 s.
4. Pro okhoronu pratsi: Zakon Ukrainy vid 14.10.1992 r. № 2694-XII (iz zminamy). URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2694-12#Text
5. Goloshchapov S.A. Ohrana truda v SSSR kak kompleksnoe zakonodatel'stvo. Sovetskoe gosudarstvo i pravo. 1982. № 7. S. 67–74.
6. Mordahaev A.A. Okhrana truda. Istoriya, teoriya, praktika. L'vov: Vishcha shk., 1984. 140 s.
7. Zhyhalkin I.P. Pryntsypy trudovoho prava: sproba sformuvaty vyznachennia poniattia. Pravo ta innovatsiine suspilstvo: elektron. nauk. vyd. 2015. № 2(5). S. 90–93.
8. Filosofskyi entsyklopedychnyi slovnyk / NAN Ukrainy, In-t filosofii imeni H.S. Skovorody. Kyiv: Abrys, 2002. 742 s.
9. Kustovska O.V. Metodolohiia systemnoho pidkhodu ta naukovykh doslidzhen: Kurs lektsii. Ternopil: Ekonomichna dumka, 2005. 124 s.
10. Afanas'ev V.G. O celostnykh sistemakh. Voprosy filosofii. 1980. № 6. S.62–78.
11. Systemnyi pidkhid u suchasnykh pedahohichnykh doslidzhenniakh v Ukraini: monohrafiia / za red. S.Ia. Kharchenka. Starobilsk: Vyd-vo DZ «LNU imeni Tarasa Shevchenka», 2016. 488 s.
12. Kharchenko V. Shcho robyty z okhoronoiu pratsi? Pohliad veterana sluzhby derzhavnoho nahliadu. Okhorona pratsi i pozhezhna bezpeka. 2015. № 2. S. 52–58.
13. Swanson H., Collins A. Learning to Theorize in a Complex and Changing World. Foresight and STI Governance. 2019. Vol. 13, no 2. Р. 98–106.
14. Rekomendatsii shchodo pobudovy, vprovadzhennia ta udoskonalennia systemy upravlinnia okhoronoiu pratsi: Zatverdzheno holovoiu Derzhhirpromnahliadu 07.02.2008 r. URL: https://dnaop.com/
The authors who publish in this collection agree with the following terms:
• The authors reserve the right to authorship of their work and give the magazine the right to first publish this work under the terms of license CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 (with the Designation of Authorship - Non-Commercial - Without Derivatives 4.0 International), which allows others to freely distribute the published work with a mandatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this magazine.
• Authors have the right to make independent extra-exclusive work agreements in the form in which they were published by this magazine (for example, posting work in an electronic repository of an institution or publishing as part of a monograph), provided that the link to the first publication of the work in this journal is maintained. .
• Journal policy allows and encourages the publication of manuscripts on the Internet (for example, in institutions' repositories or on personal websites), both before the publication of this manuscript and during its editorial work, as it contributes to the emergence of productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the published work (see The Effect of Open Access).