SYSTEM OF CONTROL OF OPERATING MODES OF ELECTRIC TRACTION NETWORKS ON THE BASIS OF FUZZY DESCRIPTION OF THEIR CONDITION
Given the need to save energy and reduce the cost of passenger transport on urban electric transport, the greatest effect (from 5 to 15%) is achieved through the introduction of comprehensive information technologies based on rational modes of traction of electric rolling stock and traction and external power supply. The criterion for assessing the modes of operation of power supply systems of urban electric transport is the energy consumption of traction substations, which reflects most of the influencing factors, including the inseparable relationship of traction and external power supply systems.
An approach to the implementation of energy-saving technologies of traction power supply of urban electric transport is proposed, which uses fuzzy models and methods of representation for analysis and selection of controls. It is proposed to implement the control of the power supply system operation modes and the selection of modes on the basis of a vague description of their states. When forming the rules, the following parameters are set: deviation of the daily number of transported passengers on the i-th interstation zone of the two-track section, for the characterization of which the values of fuzzy values "lag (strong, weak, absent)" and "advance (absent, weak, strong)" deviation of daily active energy losses for the substation zone and with the values "strong, absent, weak"; the difference between the daily energy consumption of the i-th substation zone, for the actual mode of operation of the power supply system and the reference mode of uniform loading of the power supply system. When constructing a control model in the form of fuzzy rules, each fuzzy characteristic is approximated by N fuzzy quantities with triangular membership functions. For the fuzzy characteristic the minimum and maximum values of an interval in which there are its admissible values are set. Approximate quantities have a triangular degree of belonging: the vertex lies in the center, it corresponds to the degree of belonging 1, and the other two vertices - on the sides of it with degrees of belonging 0. The fuzzy conclusion is based on the rule of fuzzy Mamdani implication.
The constructed base of fuzzy rules, which replaces the model of modes of the power supply system, can be used as a guide to the energy dispatcher to select control for the next time period, taking into account the conditions of uncertainty. The principles of formation of algorithms and filling of databases and knowledge of expert systems are developed and problems of maintenance of modes of energy saving in systems of traction power supply of city electric transport are solved. The proposed algorithms for creating databases of expert systems can be implemented after the modernization of power supply control systems based on new integrated systems. Expert systems must be included in the software of the automated workplace of the energy dispatcher. Their inclusion is planned after introduction of new microprocessor systems of telemechanics of regional control points.
2. Boose, J.H. (1986). Expertise transfer for expert system design. Elsevier. 12–14.
3. Reitman, J.S., Ruetwr, H.H. (1980). Organization revealed by recall orders and confirmed by pauses. Cognitive Psychology, 12.
4. Rutkovskaya, D., Pilinsky, M., Rutkovsky, L. (2013). Neural networks, genetic algorithms and fuzzy systems. Moskva. Hotline-Telecom, 384.
5. Skalozub, V.V. (2002). Models and methods for calculating the compromise-optimal modes of train movement System technologies: regional educational collection of scientific works. Dnipropetrovsk,. 3 (20), 137–146.
6. Dmitrienko, V.D., Zakovorotny, V.D. (2013). Modeling and optimization of diesel train traffic control processes. Kharkov. ed. center "NTMT", 248.
7. Muginshein, L.A., Ilyutovich, A.U., Yabko, I.A. (2012). Energooptimalnye metody management of the movement of trains. Moskva. Intext, 80.
8. Bondarenko, V.O., Domansky, I.V., Kostin, G. N. (2017). Analysis of energy efficiency of operating modes of electrical systems with traction loads. Electrotechnics and Electromechanics. 1, 54–62.
9. Skalozub, V.V., Skalozub, V.Vl. (2010). Development of the method of fuzzy statistical modeling and management in problems of economics. Bulletin of DNUZT, 31, 249–255.
10. Domanskiy, I.B. (2016). Fundamentals of energy efficiency of electrical systems with traction navantazhennymi: monograph NTU “KhPI”. Kharkiv: "Center for Information Transport of Ukraine", 224.
11. Skalozub, V.V., Ivanov, A.P. (2007). Train motion control based on fuzzy description of system states. "System technologies", 3(50).
12. Yagup, V., Yagup, K., Kovalova, Yu., Kharchenko, V., Besarab, T., Krasnov, O., Domanskii, I., Domanskii, V., Kostin, H., AbuGoukh, H.G. (2019). Analysis and optimization of the reactive power compensation modes in a power supply system. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 3/5 (99), 13–22.
13. Khvorost, M.V., Domansky, I.V., Vasenko, V.O. (2020). Technology of exploitation of electric power systems with traction equipment on the basis of energy resources saving. Municipal economy of cities, 1(154), 16–27.
14. Khvorost, M.V., Domansky, I.V., Vasenko, V.O. (2020). Resource-saving technologies for the operation of the catenary as of urban electric transport. Lighting Engineering & Power Engineering, 58(2), 3–9.
The authors who publish in this collection agree with the following terms:
• The authors reserve the right to authorship of their work and give the magazine the right to first publish this work under the terms of license CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 (with the Designation of Authorship - Non-Commercial - Without Derivatives 4.0 International), which allows others to freely distribute the published work with a mandatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this magazine.
• Authors have the right to make independent extra-exclusive work agreements in the form in which they were published by this magazine (for example, posting work in an electronic repository of an institution or publishing as part of a monograph), provided that the link to the first publication of the work in this journal is maintained. .
• Journal policy allows and encourages the publication of manuscripts on the Internet (for example, in institutions' repositories or on personal websites), both before the publication of this manuscript and during its editorial work, as it contributes to the emergence of productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the published work (see The Effect of Open Access).