SUBSTANTIATION OF APPLICATION FEATURES OF LIQUID MIXTURES FOR SCREENING OF ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELDS
The protective and rheological properties of composite materials based on water-dispersed paint and iron ore concentrate were studied. Features of liquid mixtures application for shielding of magnetic field of industrial frequency and electromagnetic field of ultrahigh frequency were substantiated. The study of the protective characteristics and rheological properties of composite materials based on water-dispersed paint and iron ore concentrate indicates the possibility of their use for shielding electromagnetic fields of a wide frequency range. It was found that the efficiency of the composite material (total shielding coefficient and reflection coefficient of electromagnetic waves) depends on the dispersion of the shielding filler, so the particle size analysis of iron ore concentrate was performed. The analysis shows that the predominant size of iron-containing particles is 23‒24 μm, which is quite acceptable for their uniform distribution in the body of the matrix. Shielding protective material was made of water-dispersion paint with the addition of iron ore concentrate in weight quantities of 15, 30, 45, 60%. The shielding coefficients of the electromagnetic field of industrial frequency and ultrahigh frequency with different filler content were measured. It was found that if the concentration of filler exceeds 30%, both the rheological characteristics of the mixture and the shielding coefficients of electromagnetic fields are unsatisfactory. A dramatic increase in shielding coefficients occurs at a filler concentration of 40%. This mixture has acceptable adhesive properties. It was established that the shielding coefficients could be enhanced if the dispersion of the filler is increased, which will contribute to the stability of the colloidal mixture and improve the rheological properties.
2. Yadav, R.S., Kuritka, I., Vilcakova, J., Machovsky, M., Skoda, D., Urbanek, P., Masar, G., Kalina, L. & Havlica, J. (2019). Polypropylene Nanocomposite Filled with Spinel Ferrite NiFe2O4 Nanoparticles and In-Situ Thermally-Reduced Graphene Oxide for Electromagnetic Interference Shielding Application. Nanomaterials, 9, 621. DOI: https://doi.org/10.3390/nano9040621
3. Senyk, I., Kuryptia, Y., Barsukov, V., Butenko, O. & Khomenko, V. (2020). Development and application of thin wide-band screening composite materials. Physics and Chemistry of Solid State, 21(4), 771–778.
4. Barsukov, V., Senyk, I., Kryukova, O. & Butenko, O. (2018). Composite Carbon Polymer Materials for Electromagnetic Radiation Shielding. Materials Today: Proceedings, 5, 8, 15909−15914. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matpr.2018.06.063
5. Guzii, S., Kryvenko, P., Guzii, O. & Yushkevych S. (2019). Determining the effect of the composition of an aluminosilicate binder on the rheotechnological properties of adhesives for wood. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 6/6(102), 30–37. DOI: https://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2019.185728
6. Guzii, S., Krivenko, P., Bondarenko, O. & Kopylova, T. (2019). Study on physico-mechanical properties of the modified alkaline aluminosilicate adhesive-bonded timber elements. J. SSP, 296, 112–117. DOI: https://doi.org/10.4028/www.scientific.net/SSP.296.112
7. Glyva, V., Kasatkina, N., Nazarenko, V., Burdeina, N., Karaieva, N., Levchenko, L., Panova, O., Tykhenko, O., Khalmuradov, B., & Khodakovskyy, O. (2020). Development and study of protective properties of the composite materials for shielding the electromagnetic fields of a wide frequency range. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 2/12 (104), 40–47. https://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2020.201330
8. Glyva, V., Podkopaev, S., Levchenko, L., Karaieva, N., Nikolaiev, K., Tykhenko, O., Khodakovskyy, O., & Khalmuradov, B. (2018). Design and study of protective properties of electromagnetic screens based on iron ore dust. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 1(5 (91), 10–17. DOI: https://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2018.123622
The authors who publish in this collection agree with the following terms:
• The authors reserve the right to authorship of their work and give the magazine the right to first publish this work under the terms of license CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 (with the Designation of Authorship - Non-Commercial - Without Derivatives 4.0 International), which allows others to freely distribute the published work with a mandatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this magazine.
• Authors have the right to make independent extra-exclusive work agreements in the form in which they were published by this magazine (for example, posting work in an electronic repository of an institution or publishing as part of a monograph), provided that the link to the first publication of the work in this journal is maintained. .
• Journal policy allows and encourages the publication of manuscripts on the Internet (for example, in institutions' repositories or on personal websites), both before the publication of this manuscript and during its editorial work, as it contributes to the emergence of productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the published work (see The Effect of Open Access).