TO ESTIMATE THE NON-RIGIDITY OF BEARING SUPPORTS OVER THE WIDTH OF THE UNSTABLE ZONE OF A NONLINEAR SYSTEM
In this paper, questions are investigated the influence of non-ideal elasticity and non-rigidity of support bearings on the dynamic response of an object under external vibration excitation is investigated.
A method based on the sensitivity of the instability zone width of a nonlinear system in relation to the elastic characteristic of supports is proposed to estimate the non-rigidity of bearings.
For this range of specific problems, we consider an operational method for estimating the width of the instability zone by linearization of nonlinear equations based on energy equivalence.
The main purpose of this work is to investigate the influence of non-ideal elasticity and non-elastic support bearings on the dynamic response of the object under external vibration excitation, to determine the evaluation of non-ideal bearings. for this purpose, a sufficiently effective method based on the sensitivity of the instability zone width of a nonlinear system in relation to the elastic characteristics of the supports is proposed, for this range of specific problems, we consider an operational method for estimating the width of the instability zone by linearization of nonlinear equations based on energy equivalence.
Conclusions and suggestions. Thus, these dependences allow us to assess the degree of non-linearity of the elastic characteristic and, as a result, the non-rigidity of the bearing supports based on the results of vibration studies. In field tests, the width of the instability zone can be determined by an automatic forward and reverse frequency scanning system at a fixed overload level.
2. Biderman, V. L. (1972) Applied theory of mechanical vi-brations. Moscow: Higher school, 416.
3. Dzhashitov, V. E., Pankratov, V. M. & Golikov, A.V. (2010) General and applied gyroscope theory with the use of computer technologies. Under the General editorship of the RAS academician Peshekhonov, V. G. Saint Petersburg: SSC RF JSC "Concern" Central research Institute "Electropribor", 154.
4. Barulina, M. A.(2015) The frequency equation and natural frequencies of the vibrating elements of micromechanical gyro-scopes based on the shift theory of Timoshenko. Nano - and Microsystem technology, 4, 21-31.
5. Barulina, M. A.(2015) Construction of the mass matrix of a three-dimensional finite element for modeling the dynamics of micromechanical inertial information sensors and their nodes. Mechatronics. Automation. Management, 16, 5, 352-360.
The authors who publish in this collection agree with the following terms:
• The authors reserve the right to authorship of their work and give the magazine the right to first publish this work under the terms of license CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 (with the Designation of Authorship - Non-Commercial - Without Derivatives 4.0 International), which allows others to freely distribute the published work with a mandatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this magazine.
• Authors have the right to make independent extra-exclusive work agreements in the form in which they were published by this magazine (for example, posting work in an electronic repository of an institution or publishing as part of a monograph), provided that the link to the first publication of the work in this journal is maintained. .
• Journal policy allows and encourages the publication of manuscripts on the Internet (for example, in institutions' repositories or on personal websites), both before the publication of this manuscript and during its editorial work, as it contributes to the emergence of productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the published work (see The Effect of Open Access).