REGARDING THE QUALITY OF ASSEMBLY OF THE SCREW CONNECTIONS OF THE MOUNTING ASSEMBLY OF BALL BEARINGS
Application of method of vibrodiagnostics is based on the presence of cross-correlation dependences of dynamic descriptions of all knots from contact pressure in connection through the change of inflexibility of joints. The change of inflexibility of separate elements causes the change of the resulted inflexibility of knot, and at the same time and characteristic it to dynamic descriptions of the artificially created oscillation field: frequencies and amplitudes of resonance vibrations, indexes of damping, phase correlations.
There is a task of determination of method of control of the most responsible technological frame-clamping operations at making of such objects: quality of contact connections, ball-bearing knots, fixing of previous pull of ball-bearings and control of isotropicness, inflexibility and dissipative descriptions of the system of pendant of rotor at all stages of drafting, including in the functional state.
The primary objective of this work is research of question of influence of non-perfect resiliency and different inflexibility of the supporting bearings on the dynamic reaction of object at external oscillation excitation, determination of estimation of the different inflexibility bearings, determination of accordance of axial inflexibility of ball-bearings supports, them by a basic value. The dynamic model of knot and certain functions of influence of parameters of the system is considered on high-quality indexes.
The dynamic model of precision rotor system (PRS) is investigated.
Vibration tests at the stage of assembling the structure of the ORS showed that in the process of assembling the elements change the natural frequencies of the system and the quality factor of the oscillating circuits.
The resulted dependences allow giving an estimation degree of non-linearity of resilient description and, as a result, different inflexibility of bearings supports as a result of oscillation researches.
The sensitivity functions of the design parameters of the complex press-threaded connection in relation to the vibration dynamic parameters – frequencies and amplitudes of resonant oscillations – do not differ qualitatively from those obtained previously.
2. Lus’, V.I. (2020). To estimate the non-uniform stiffness of bearing supports along the width of the unstable zone of a nonlinear system. Municipal economy of cities, 156, 111–115 [in Ukrainian]. DOI: https://doi.org/10.33042/2522-1809-2020-3-156-111-115
3. Biderman, V.L. (1972). Applied theory of mechanical vibrations. Higher school, Moscow [in Russian].
4. Dzhashitov, V.E., Pankratov, V.M. & Golikov, A.V. (2010). General and applied gyroscope theory with the use of computer technologies. SSC RF JSC "Concern" Central research Institute "Electropribor", Saint Petersburg [in Russian].
5. Barulina, M.A. (2015). The frequency equation and natural frequencies of the vibrating elements of micromechanical gyroscopes based on the shift theory of Timoshenko. Nano- and Microsystem technology, 4, 21–31 [in Russian].
6. Barulina, M.A. (2015) Construction of the mass matrix of a three-dimensional finite element for modeling the dynamics of micromechanical inertial information sensors and their nodes. Mechatronics. Automation. Management, Vol. 16(5), 352–360 [in Russian].
The authors who publish in this collection agree with the following terms:
• The authors reserve the right to authorship of their work and give the magazine the right to first publish this work under the terms of license CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 (with the Designation of Authorship - Non-Commercial - Without Derivatives 4.0 International), which allows others to freely distribute the published work with a mandatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this magazine.
• Authors have the right to make independent extra-exclusive work agreements in the form in which they were published by this magazine (for example, posting work in an electronic repository of an institution or publishing as part of a monograph), provided that the link to the first publication of the work in this journal is maintained. .
• Journal policy allows and encourages the publication of manuscripts on the Internet (for example, in institutions' repositories or on personal websites), both before the publication of this manuscript and during its editorial work, as it contributes to the emergence of productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the published work (see The Effect of Open Access).