DEVELOPMENT OF THE CONTROL ALGORITHM OF THE METHODOLOGY OF EMERGENCY PREVENTION ON LANDFILL WITH LIQUIDATION ENERGY-INTENSIVE TECHNOLOGICAL EQUIPMENT
Landfills taking into account current trends in the placement of innovative liquidation technologies on their territory with a variety of energy-intensive technological equipment pose an additional technogenic danger. This requires a set of measures to prevent emergencies of the cascade type of distribution, due to the shift of the slope of the waste masses with the subsequent explosion of biogas.
Analysis of existing approaches to modeling the conditions of solid waste landfills proves the lack of comprehensive studies to assess the effectiveness of solid waste landfills in the case of the introduction of additional technological energy-intensive technological equipment.
In the course of the work the author considers the physical conditions of emergency prevention at the landfill in the conditions of a separate task of involving liquidation energy-intensive technological equipment. Depending on the location of the specified equipment in relation to the landfill, emergencies of cascade type may occur due to the shift of waste masses with the subsequent explosion of biogas.
In the course of the work the author developed a control algorithm for the implementation of a mathematical model of cascade type emergency prevention at solid waste landfills with liquidation energy-intensive technological equipment due to loss of stability of the slope of the waste array to landslide followed by biogas explosion. The control algorithm consists of 18 analytical blocks, which are located on two levels and are interconnected by direct and feedback. In order to further practical application of the control algorithm, it is necessary to develop an appropriate methodology, the implementation of which should effectively counteract the emergency situation with priority consequences, such as the number of victims, the number of deaths, the number of people with impaired living conditions.
2. Lavigne, F., Wassmer, P., Gomez, C., Davies, T., Hadmoko, D.S., T Yan W M Iskandarsyah, … Pratomo, I. (2014). The 21 February 2005, catastrophic waste avalanche at Leuwigajah dumpsite, Bandung, Indonesia. Geoenvironmental Disasters, 1, 10.
3. Rashkevich, N.V. (2019). Analysis of technogenic danger of solid waste management technologies. Naukovo-tekhnichnyy zbirnyk «Komunalʹne hospodarstvo mist», 152, 58–66.
4. Huvaj-Sarihan, Nejan, Stark, Timothy D. (2008). Back-Analyses of Landfill Slope Failures. International Conference on Case Histories in Geotechnical Engineering. 12.
5. Dou, J., Oguchi, T., Hayakawa, Y.S., Uchiyama, S., Saito, H., Paudel, U. (2014). Susceptibility Mapping Using a Certainty Factor Model and Its Validation in the Chuetsu Area, Central Japan. Landslide Sci a Safer Geoenvironment, 2, 483–489.
6. Huang, Y., Fan, G. (2016). Engineering geological analysis of municipal solid waste landfill stability. Natural Hazards, 84, 1 (6), 93-107.
7. Nadim, F., Lacasse, S. (2008). Landslide risk assessment and mitigation strategy. Landslides-disaster risk reduction. Springer, Berlin, Germany, 31–61.
8. Laner, D., Crest, M., Scharff, H., Morris, J.W.F., Barlaz, M.A. (2012). A review of approaches for the long-term management of municipal solid waste landfills. Waste Manag, 32, 498–512.
9. Rashkevich, N.V., Tsitlíshvílí, K.O. (2018). Study of influences of dangerous products decomposition from municipal solid waste. Visnyk KrNU im. M. Ostrohradsʹkoho, 3/2018(110), 97–102.
10. Vamol, V., Rashkevich, А., Rashkevich, N. (2016) An analysis of features of the ecological monitoring of atmospheric air is in the zone of emergencies of technogenic character. Bulletin of NTU “KhPI”, 49 (1221), 85–89.
11. Illmer, D., Helgason, J.K., Jóhannesson, T., Gíslason, E., Hauksson, S. (2016). Report VÍ 2016-006. Overview of landslide hazard and possible mitigation measures in the settlement southeast of Fjarðará River in Seyðisfjörður. 75 р.
12. Sudheer, K.Y., Sunil, K., Sreedeep, S., Ravi, R.R. (2019). Determination of soil erosion index for surface soils of landfill covers. Environmental Geotechnics 6, 6, 373–380.
13. Li, X., Yan, Q., Zhao, S. et al. (2020). Investigation of influence of baffles on landslide debris mobility by 3D material point method. Landslides.
14. Koda, E., Głażewski, M. (2006).Technical and biological reinforcement of rebuilt landfill slopes. Conference: 13th Danube-European Conference on Geotechnical Engineering At: Ljubljana. Volume: 2
15. Biao Xia, Zhibiao Xiong, Chen Peng, Caiyun Zhang. (2016).The slope instability emergency rescue analysis when the neighboring deep the foundation pit retaining structure construction. Environment, Energy and Earth Sciences.
16. Schroeder, P.R., Dozier, T.S., Zappi, P.A., McEnroe, B.M., Sjostrom, J.W., Peyton, R.L. (1994). The Hydrologic Evaluation of Landfill Performance (HELP) Model. Engineering Documentation for Version 3. EPA/600/R-94/168b. U.S. Environmental Protection Agency; Cincinnati, OH, USA.
17. Vaysman, Yа.I., Tagilov M.A. i dr. (2002). Metodika rascheta vodnogo balansa poligonov zakhoroneniya tverdykh bytovykh otkhodov, 19.
18. Rashkevich, N., Goncharenko, I., Anishenko, L. et al. (2018). Вiogas from the municspal solid waste polygon. Scientific Journal «ScienceRise», 9 (50), 39–42.
19. Levin, V.A., Lutsenko, N.A. (2011). Modelirovaniye dvumernykh nestatsionarnykh techeniy gaza v samorazogrevayushchikhsya poligonakh tverdykh bytovykh otkhodov. Vychislitel'naya mekhanika sploshnykh sred, 4, 1, 55–64.
20. Sereda, T.G. (2014). Resheniye kontaktnoy zadachi teploprovodnosti dlya poligona tverdykh bytovykh otkhodov. Fundamental'nyye issledovaniya, 12-5, 936-940.
21. Ofrikhter, V.G., Likhacheva, N.N. (2013). Reologicheskaya model' tverdykh bytovykh otkhodov. Izvestiya KGASU, 4 (26), 161–169.
22. Brinkgreve, R.B.J., Broere, W., Waterman, D. (2008). Plaxis 2D-version 9. Finite Element Code for Soil and Rock Analyses. User Manual. 2009th ed.Rotterdam: Balkema.
23. Rashkevich, N.V. (2020). Formation of mathematical apparatu for the methodology of emergency prevention on solid waste landfill with technological equipment. Naukovo-tekhnichnyy zbirnyk «Komunalʹne hospodarstvo mist, Seriya: Tekhnichni nauky ta arkhitektura, 154, 100–107.
24. Proyekt Tasis- Sovershenstvovaniye sistemy upravleniya tverdymi bytovymi otkhodami v Donetskoy oblasti Ukrainy. Posobiye po monitoringu poligonov TBO. (2004). Thales E&C – GKW – Consult, 271.
25. Shaimova, L.A., Nasyrova, M.A., Faskhutdinov, R.R. (2011). Izucheniye faktorov metangeneratsii v usloviyakh poligona tverdykh bytovykh otkhodov. Bashkirskiy khimicheskiy zhurnal, 18, 2, 172–176.
The authors who publish in this collection agree with the following terms:
• The authors reserve the right to authorship of their work and give the magazine the right to first publish this work under the terms of license CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 (with the Designation of Authorship - Non-Commercial - Without Derivatives 4.0 International), which allows others to freely distribute the published work with a mandatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this magazine.
• Authors have the right to make independent extra-exclusive work agreements in the form in which they were published by this magazine (for example, posting work in an electronic repository of an institution or publishing as part of a monograph), provided that the link to the first publication of the work in this journal is maintained. .
• Journal policy allows and encourages the publication of manuscripts on the Internet (for example, in institutions' repositories or on personal websites), both before the publication of this manuscript and during its editorial work, as it contributes to the emergence of productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the published work (see The Effect of Open Access).