INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES IN IMPROVING ENERGY EFFICIENCY OF ELECTRIC MACHINES
The article provides results of research and suggestions for increasing energy efficiency of electric machines based of informational technologies in programming environment “КОМПАС-3D”.
The article shows the relevance of resource saving for transport field where material, energetic, financial and human resources are being extensively used. Also, according to the statistical data almost 95% of electricity used by enterprises are being used to power transportation itself, hence power is used solemnly by electric vehicles – traction engines and auxiliary engines.
Based on the analysis of research and their publications methods of increasing electric machines’ energy efficiency were discovered. Usage of methodology of designing and manufacturing electric machines based on CAD/CAM systems gives ability to forecast their energy efficiency and solve a problem of resource storage, quality and competitiveness. Development of resource-efficient electric engine is a process of finding optimal parameters or structure. A choice of optimal engine structure lies in choosing design of each individual element, quantity of elements and relations between them, in defining spatial distribution of the elements. Built-in parameters of engine make it possible to conduct further development without using of mathematical apparatus, manufacturing engines of different configurations and calculation of technical and economical indicators, which evaluate efficiency of given solutions.
On the example of the traction motor of the trolleybus the dependences of SEC on its geometrical parameters, properties of magnetic materials, power of the vehicle, and also speed of movement of the vehicle are resulted. The expediency of solving resource saving issues during the whole design process is shown.
2. Lyutarevich A., Dolinger S., Chepurko N. (2014). Questions of designing DC motors with high-coercivity magnets. Modern problems of science and education. 5.
3. Grigoriev O., Evdokimov S., Masyutin S., and others. (2003). Design and manufacture of electric motors on an individual order. CAD and graphics.3.
4. Usynin Y., Sychev D., Savosteenko N. (2017) Energy Saving in Pilger Mill Electric Drives Complete Solution. InInternational Journal of Power Electronics and Drive Systems. 8(4). P. 1673 – 1681.
5. Jauregui-becker J., Mulder W. (2013). Work in Progress: Developing Tools that Support the Design of Easily Main-tainable Rolling Stock. Procedia CIRP. Р. 204-206.
6. Zebardast A., Mokhtari H. (2008). Effect of high-efficient electric motors on efficiency improvement and electric energy saving. Conference: Electric Utility Deregulation and Restructuring and Power Technologies.
7. Muravleva O. (2005). Energy-Efficient asynchronous motors for regulated electric drive. Izvestiya Tomsk Polytechnic University, 308. 7. P. 135-139.
8. Development of a method for improving the energy efficiency of electric drives based on asynchronous motors with combined windings (2017). / D. Duunov [et al.] /Defense complex – scientific and technical progress of Russia. 2. P. 11-17.
9. Basic course. Tasks of modeling electric machines in ANSYS Maxwell 2D / 3D: [Electronic resource]. – Mode of access: http://cae-expert.ru/education/bazovyy-kurszadachi-modelirovaniya-elektricheskih-mashin.
10. Morozov K. (2014). New asynchronous motor for transport. Rgotransport. No. 5. P. 46-47.
11. Deynego V., Duyunov D., Ivanov V. (2015). Changing the windings of asynchronous electric motors-the potential for ensuring the reliability of power grids. Transmission and distribution. 2(29), P. 42-49.
12. Vasiliev V., Kalmykova M. (2013). Analysis and selection of software products for solving engineering problems of instrumentation. Modern equipment and technologies. 3. [Electronic resource]. URL: http://technology.snauka.ru/2013/03/.
13. Glukhov D., Voronkov I. (2015). Software and computing complex for designing energy-efficient multiphase asynchronous motors. Collection of articles by ELCUT users. [Electronic resource]. URL:
14. Hip B., Orlov Yu. (2015).Creating a high-precision model of an electric motor for control system design
and verification. Modern electronics, no. 3, , P. 78-81.
15. Muravlev O., Muravleva O. (2003). Accuracy. Theory and its use for resource saving in the design and manufacture of electrical machines. Proceedings of Tomsk Polytechnic University. Vol. 306. No. 1. P. 152-157.
16. Machulin P. (2016) Modern problems of electric drive development. Young scientist. 10, P. 273-275.
The authors who publish in this collection agree with the following terms:
• The authors reserve the right to authorship of their work and give the magazine the right to first publish this work under the terms of license CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 (with the Designation of Authorship - Non-Commercial - Without Derivatives 4.0 International), which allows others to freely distribute the published work with a mandatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this magazine.
• Authors have the right to make independent extra-exclusive work agreements in the form in which they were published by this magazine (for example, posting work in an electronic repository of an institution or publishing as part of a monograph), provided that the link to the first publication of the work in this journal is maintained. .
• Journal policy allows and encourages the publication of manuscripts on the Internet (for example, in institutions' repositories or on personal websites), both before the publication of this manuscript and during its editorial work, as it contributes to the emergence of productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the published work (see The Effect of Open Access).