CONCEPT OF TECHNICAL CONDITION MANAGEMENT OF FIXED ASSETS OF ELEVATORS FACILITIES IN THE CITIES OF UKRAINE
The concept of management the technical condition of fixed assets of the elevators facilities are considered. This concept summarizes the technical and economic measures for reliability and provides the ability to make decisions for improve the level of efficiency at all stages of their life cycle.
According to the normative values of separate elements technical resources of fixed assets allocate separate groups which are subject to replacement in 10, 15 and 20 years. This allows to systematize the periodicity of technical impacts and optimize decisions on the further use of elevators facilities fixed assets before reaching the normative 25 years. That is to solve questions of expediency further use: repairing with prolongation of operation period, full modernization, renewal or utilization.
The target function are considered in the article. This target function include costs of maintenance and scheduled and unscheduled repairs.
According to the target function, the total cost of maintenance and repair of elevator fixed assets should be within the established minimum-expediency costs while ensuring the appropriate quality and available or practically possible resources.
The decision of questions of renewal, prolongation of operation period by repairs or modernization of fixed assets conducted with account available volumes of financing, a level of a technical condition and service life.
Modernization of elevator facilities fixed assets is the perspective way to bring the elevator’s industry from the crisis. During modernization of elevators the costs are reduced by 25-30% as opposed to replacement a new elevator.
The economic, social and technical factors, wich needed for modernization the elevator facilities fixed assets are systematized.
Deciding on the need to modernization the elevator fixed assets in the work is recommended to take into account two criterias of expediency. The first criteria of expediency of modernization is determined by the purpose of improvement quality rendering of services at the initiative of owners of elevators, consumers of services, etc. The second criteria of economic feasibility of modernization shows the difference in the cost of providing services to home tenats of basic and modernized fixed assets. The calculations shown that during the modernization of the base elevator, unlike the buying of a new one, it is possible to achieve in the cities of Ukraine an annual economic effect of more than 200 thousand UAH.
2. Kravets M. (2013) Elevator’s facilities trends and perspectives of Ukraine. Elevator Expert. № 5. P. 32–33.
3. Doroshuk V.N. (2002) Modernization of elevators. Lifting structures. Special equipment. № 5. P. 13–14.
4. Mikhalchuk V. (2015) State program for the development of elevator facilities. Lifting structures. Special equipment. № 15. P. 19.
5. International Standard IEC 60300-3-11: (2009) “Dependability in technics. Reliability centered maintenance”.
6. Rules of construction and safe operation of elevators (1999) 0.00-1.02-99 №208.
7. Volkov D.P., Chutchikov P.I. (1985) Reliability of elevators and technology of their repair. Stroyizdat. 128 p.
8. About the statement of elevators technical regulations and safety components for elevators. (2017) Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine from 24.06.2017 № 438. URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/438-2017-%D0%BF#Text
9. Gerasymchuk M., Burlaka V., Halytsia I., Zadorozhna O., Zakharin S., Pan L.(2001) Reproduction of the fixed and revolving funds. P. 206.
10. Bochkov A.P., Gasiuk D.P., Filyustin A.E. (2003) Models and methods of management the development of technical systems: training manual / Peter the Great St.Petersburg Polytechnic University. St. Petersburg: «Soyuz», 288 p.
11. Pilipenko I.O. (2013) Organization and management of elevator facilities of Ukraine. Bulletin of Odessa National University. Economics. Vol. 18. № 4/3. P. 42–44.
12. Kigel V.R. (2000) Generalized method of multi criteria optimization of economic decisions. Modeling and information systems in economics. № 64. P. 82–89.
13. Krasheninin O.S. (2015) Improving approaches to the technology of maintenance and operation of locomotives in the post-regulatory period of operation. Collection of scientific works of the Ukrainian State University of Railway Transport. № 153. P. 232–237.
The authors who publish in this collection agree with the following terms:
• The authors reserve the right to authorship of their work and give the magazine the right to first publish this work under the terms of license CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 (with the Designation of Authorship - Non-Commercial - Without Derivatives 4.0 International), which allows others to freely distribute the published work with a mandatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this magazine.
• Authors have the right to make independent extra-exclusive work agreements in the form in which they were published by this magazine (for example, posting work in an electronic repository of an institution or publishing as part of a monograph), provided that the link to the first publication of the work in this journal is maintained. .
• Journal policy allows and encourages the publication of manuscripts on the Internet (for example, in institutions' repositories or on personal websites), both before the publication of this manuscript and during its editorial work, as it contributes to the emergence of productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the published work (see The Effect of Open Access).