INTERNATIONALIZATION OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND THE COMPETITIVENESS CAPACITY OF REGIONS
Keywords:region, competitiveness, potential, index, rank, measures
The article identifies the potential of regions competitiveness, taking into account their relationship with specialization and place in the territorial division of labor. It is proved that the region should pursue a competitive policy in the field of economic, organizational, production and technological, business, image and other development tasks. The competitiveness of regions among themselves and in international markets creates an integral, synergistic effect of state economic policy, and therefore the state in various ways supports the development of the competitive potential of each of its regions.
For Ukraine, the problem of assessing the competitiveness of regions is particularly relevant, which is especially felt in the context of trends in decentralization. The development of rational and scientifically sound recommendations for determining the competitiveness of the regions of Ukraine requires comprehensive consideration of foreign and domestic experience in this area, so it is advisable to consider modern methods developed to solve this problem.
The authors determine the regularity of a fairly close relationship between the level of competitiveness of the region with a set of indicators of socio-economic potential of the region and grouped the latter into 10 integrated indicators. According to the ranking priority of the Kharkiv region, its potential for competitiveness is at a high level and is able to provide the region with high rates of economic growth. Taking into account the ranking positions of the regions in terms of 10 indicators.
The proposed method of calculating the competitiveness indices of regions, according to the authors, is relevant and accessible from the standpoint of obtaining initial data, as evidenced by the use as data sources for calculations of modern statistical and other publications, information from which is freely available.
Thus, the location of the regions on the ranking scale of selected indicators can be determined by the fact that in regional development there are significant disparities and differences. However, more than half of the regions have their advantages on individual indicators. The study has identified these benefits and each region can use this in its development strategy and in developing measures to increase competitiveness.
2. AntonyukL.L. (2008) Innovacijna strategiya pidvy`shhe-nnya konkurentnogo statusu Ukrayiny` v umovax ekonomich-noyi globalizaciyi. Upravlinnya mizhnarodnoyu konkurento-spromozhnistyu v umovax globalizaciyi ekonomichnogo rozvy`tku. Monografiya. Tom 1; za zag. red. D.G. Luk'yanchenka, A.M. Poruchny`ka. Ky`yiv: KNEU, 2006. 816 s.
3. Derzhavne upravlinnya regional`ny`m rozvy`tkom Ukrayiny`: monografiya (2010). Za zag. red. V.Ye. Vorotina, A.Ya.Zhalila. Ky`yiv: Nacz. insty`tut strategichny`x doslidzhen` pry` Prezy`dentovi Ukrayiny`, 2010. 288 s.
4. Ekonomika regioniv u 2015 roci: novi realiyi i mozhly`vosti v umovax zapochatkovany`x reform. Anality`chna dopovid` (2015). Za red. Olijny`kaD.I., Shevchenko O.V., Zhuk V.I., Yurchenko K.T. ta in. Ky`yiv: NISD, 2015. 92 s.
5. Zabezpechennya konkurentospromozhnosti regioniv u konteksti akty`vaciyi ekonomichnogo rozvy`tku (2013). NADU pry` Prezy`dentovi Ukrayiny`. Dnipro, pid red. Bobrovs`koyi O.Yu., 2013. 48 s.
6. Zapotocz`ky`jS.P. (2012) Regional`na konkurentospro-mozhnist`: suspil`no-geografichni zasady` formuvannya. Monografiya. Ky`yiv. Biznes Media Konsalty`ng, 2012. 424 s.
7. ZaxarchenkoS.V. (2013) Konkurentospromozhnist` regio-niv Ukrayiny`: ocinka, prognoz ta mexanizm pidvy`shhennya (za metodologiyeyu mizhnarodnogo Insty`tutu rozvy`tku menedzhmentu): avtoref. dy`s. kand. ekon. nauk: 08.00.05 – rozvy`tok produkty`vny`x sy`l i regional`na ekonomika. Chernigiv, 2013. 20 s.
8. Zvit pro konkurentospromozhnist` regioniv Ukrayiny` 2013. URL: http://competitiveukraine.org.ua/uploadfiles/ckfinder/files/reports/2013/FEG_report_2013_body_ukr_web.pdf
9. IvanovYU.B., Tischenko A.N., Drobitko N.A., Abramova O.S. (2004) Konkurentosposobnost predpriyatiya: otsenka, diagnostika, strategiya. Harkіv: HNEU, 2004. 256 s.
10. Koval`ovaV. (2015) Reforma miscevogo samovrya-duvannya: zamist` derzhadministraciyi stvoryat` vy`konkomy` oblasny`x i rajonny`x rad. Uryadovy`j kur'yer. 2015.
11. Koval`s`kaL.L. (2003) Ocinka konkurentospromozhnosti regionu ta mexanizmy` yiyi pidvy`shhennya: monografiya. Lucz`k: «Nadsty`r'ya», 2007. 420 s.
12. Konkurentosposobnost regionov: teoretiko-prikladnyie aspektyi. Pod red. Perskogo YU.K., Kalyujnovoy N.YA. TEMS, 2003. 472 s.
13. Eu Regional Competitiveness Index 2016 URL: https://ec.europa.eu/regional_policy/sources/docgener/work/201701_regional_competitiveness2016.pdf
14. World Economic Forum URL: https://www.weforum.org
How to Cite
The authors who publish in this collection agree with the following terms:
• The authors reserve the right to authorship of their work and give the magazine the right to first publish this work under the terms of license CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 (with the Designation of Authorship - Non-Commercial - Without Derivatives 4.0 International), which allows others to freely distribute the published work with a mandatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this magazine.
• Authors have the right to make independent extra-exclusive work agreements in the form in which they were published by this magazine (for example, posting work in an electronic repository of an institution or publishing as part of a monograph), provided that the link to the first publication of the work in this journal is maintained. .
• Journal policy allows and encourages the publication of manuscripts on the Internet (for example, in institutions' repositories or on personal websites), both before the publication of this manuscript and during its editorial work, as it contributes to the emergence of productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the published work (see The Effect of Open Access).