COMPARATIVE POWER CALCULATION OF THE LONGITUDINAL BEAM OF THE HEAD CAR BARROW IN THE SUBWAY ACTION IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BEAM OF UNIFORMALLY DISTRIBUTED LOAD
Priority directions and events among basic industries of municipal electric transport is resource saving in a transport system of underground passage during his exploitation. First of all this problem must be decided by scientific accompaniment, id est on the stage of planning of details and knots of transport vehicles. One of the basic tasks decided on the stage of planning is an increase of bearing strength of details due to the analysis of their tensely-deformed state. The article is sanctified to the calculation of supply of carrying capacity of stringer of front carriage of subway at operating under the middle of the equipartition loading case-insensitive transversal forces. Priority of research theme is reasonable, an aim and tasks are set forth. Two going offer near the power calculation of bearing strength of stringer: calculation on the assumed tensions and on the maximum states. The resilient models of beams are examined in both cases. In case of calculation on the maximum state mechanics of origin of plastic hinges is first of all grounded in the places of the hard fixing of ends of beam. A beam saves the bearing strength still. At the further height of the external loading appearance of plastic hinge is justified even in the middle of beam with a simultaneous loss by the beam of bearing strength. For the design of behavior of beam in accordance with her descriptions, including on tensions and by the condition of loss of her bearing strength. The mathematical raising of task of calculation of bearing strength of stringer at the calculation of possible tensions and maximum state is examined case-insensitive transversal force. Bearing strength of stringer is analysed at a calculation on possible tensions and on the maximum state. The analysis of the got results allows to judge about efficiency of an offer mathematical model on the whole. Got equalizations for the maximally possible loading at a calculation on the maximum states and on possible tensions allows reliably to estimate bearing strength of stringer in both cases. The increase of bearing strength of beam at a calculation on the maximum state is thrice-repeated. Drawn conclusion about adequacy of analysis of bearing strength of stringer.
2. Volkov, B.N. (1991). Basics of resource saving in mechanical engineering. Lviv.: Politekhnika, 180 p.
3. Daleka, V.Kh. (2004). Resource management projects for urban electric transport. Project management and production development : collected papers. Luhansk : SNU іm. V. Dalia, No. 3(11), 34–40.
4. Skurikhin, V.І. (2011). Wear characteristics of parts on urban electric transport. Municipal economy of cities : collected papers. Kharkov : HNAGH, 97, 260–264.
5. Skurikhin V.І. & Daleka V.Kh. (2011). Features of wear of the elements of rolling stock of electric transport. Municipal economy of cities : collected papers. Kharkov : HNAGH, 101, 316–321.
6. Skurikhin V.І., Daleka V.Kh. & Novikov E.V. (2008). Optimization of the choice of wheel and motor blocks of subway cars. Municipal economy of cities : collected papers. Kharkov: HNAGH, 84, 276–282.
7. Shavkun V.М. & Kulahin V.Iu. (2006). Ways to increase the resource saving in the operation of rolling stock of electric transport. Second All-Ukrainian Scientific and Practical Conference "Problems and Prospects of Energy and Resource Saving of Housing and Communal Services". Alushta : AR Krym, 161–163.
8. Zubenko D., Kuznetzov A., Linkov V., Petrenko O. & Katsy L. (2017). Development of methods for improving the energy and mechanical performance of the tram from the introduction of new tram crossings. Scientific Journal «Science Rise», Vol. 1/2(30), 15–20.
9. Kuznetzov А & Zubenko D. (2016). Designing intelligent systems management transport enterprises entropy approach. «EURЕKA: Physical Sciences and Engineering», Тallinn, Vol. 1(2), No. 1, 49–54.
10. Reinecke M. & Jelinski M. (2001). Anlagen zur Erkennenung unrunder Eisenbanhräder. ZEV+DIE Glasers Annalen, Vol. 125, No. 12, 551–555.
11. Judge, T. (2008). Remote monitoring of the technical state. Railway Age, 8, 33–36.
12. Bennet, S. (2000). Berlin S-Bahn Draws Up 10-Year Investment Plan. International Railway Journal, 40(7), 37–39.
13. Dodgson, M. (2000). The management of technological innovation : An international and strategic approach. Oxford : Oxford University Press, 272 p.
14. Kuznetzov A., Skurikhin V. & Shavkun V. (2018). Investigation of resource- saving reserve of strength characteristics of longitudinal trolley of trolley wagon metropolitena. «EURЕKA: Physical Sciences and Engineering», Vol. 1(14), No. 1, 19–28.
15. Kuznetzov A., Rubanenko A., Hrenov A., Rafalski E. Reserve of bearing capacity of alongitudinal beam of the carriage of the car at action of evenly distributed loading. // Municipal utilities. Scientific and technical Sat Ton 1, Vip. 154. – K. Technique. 2020. – p. 50–56.
16. Shutenko L.N, Zasyadko N.А. & Chuprynin A.A. (2007). Fundamentals of the theory of elasticity and plasticity: student manual. Kharkov : HNAGH, 135 p.
17. Pysarenko H.S., Kvitka О.L. & Umanskyi Е.S. (1993). Material resistance: textbook. In H.S. Pysarenko (Ed.). Кyiv : High school, 655 p.
18. Bazhenov V.A., Perelmuter A.V. & Shyshov O.V. (2009). Construction mechanics. Computer technology : textbook. Кyiv : Каrаvеlа, 696 p.
The authors who publish in this collection agree with the following terms:
• The authors reserve the right to authorship of their work and give the magazine the right to first publish this work under the terms of license CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 (with the Designation of Authorship - Non-Commercial - Without Derivatives 4.0 International), which allows others to freely distribute the published work with a mandatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this magazine.
• Authors have the right to make independent extra-exclusive work agreements in the form in which they were published by this magazine (for example, posting work in an electronic repository of an institution or publishing as part of a monograph), provided that the link to the first publication of the work in this journal is maintained. .
• Journal policy allows and encourages the publication of manuscripts on the Internet (for example, in institutions' repositories or on personal websites), both before the publication of this manuscript and during its editorial work, as it contributes to the emergence of productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the published work (see The Effect of Open Access).