MODELLING CONCEPTUAL BASIS OF REGIONAL TELECOMMUNICATIONS DEVELOPMENT BY SYSTEM ANALYSIS METHODS
The article is devoted to the question of regional digitalization and telecommunication development of Ukraine. The conceptual basis of telecommunication development (TCD) assessment by system analysis methods is provided. The status classification model of the region according to the TCD level was investigated.The forecasting models of the TCD level of the region are developed by Markov chain with discrete status. The regional features have been studied. The homogeneous groups of TCD regions have been formed. Visual analysis of the obtained clustering trees by hierarchical methods allowed to conclude about a stable and high-quality division into three clusters. There are clusters of the high, medium and low level of telecommunication. The dynamics of regional clusters moving is estimated. There is set of regions that have never changed their position all the time. Thus, Volyn region was included in the cluster of regions with the medium TCD level. Kharkiv region was included in the high level TCD cluster. The most regions were characterized by a change in level. We get the opportunity at the next stage of the study to estimate the frequency of transitions of regional systems from state to state and to determine the matrices of transition probabilities for each year separately. The forecast of TCD level has been made by stochastic modeling methods, the probabilities of regions falling into different states in 2021 have been estimated. The status of systems with low TCD are likely to be in the high-level group of regions with a probability of slightly more than 2 %. for two years. The probability that the system with medium level of development for two years will remain in the same group is 61,7%. The probability that the status will worsen is 13,8 %, and that will improve – 24,5 %. The probability that the region is stayed in the same group the next two years is 69.5 %. The probability that the high level TCD region is moved to the medium level cluster of regions is 27,6 %, and probability to the low level TCD is 2,9 %.
2. Gavkalova N., Lola Y., Prokopovych S. & Mykhailenko, D. Influence of the Country’s Information Level on Its Economic Development. Proceedings of the 2019 7th International Conference on Modeling, Development and Strategic Management of Economic System (MDSMES 2019) Retrieved from https://www.atlantis-press.com/article/ 125919217.pdf.
3. Degerli, A., AYTEKİN, Ç., & DEĞERLİ, B. (2015). Analyzing Information Technology Status and Networked Readiness Index in Context of Diffusion of Innovations Theory . World Conference on Technology, Innovation and Entrepreneurship (pp.1553–1562). İstanbul, Turkey Retrieved from https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/ article/pii/S1877042815036691#!.
4. Kallal, R., Haddaji, A., & Ftiti, Z. (2021). ICT diffusion and economic growth: Evidence from the sectorial analysis of a periphery country. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 162. Retrieved from https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/ S0040162520312294. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.techfore.2020.120403.
5. Makroekonomichni pokazny`ky` [Macroeconomic indexes] Retrieved from: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua.
6. Osman, І. H. & Zablith, F. (2020). Re-evaluating electronic government development index to monitor the transformation toward achieving sustainable development goals. Journal of Business Research. Retrieved from https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/ S0148296320306858. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbusres.2020.10.027.
7. Ravanos, P. & Karagiannis, G. (2020). Tricks with the BoD model and an application to the e-Government Development Index. Retrieved from
8. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/ S0038012120307928.
9. Rejting stran mira po indeksu setevoj gotovnosti [Ranking countries of the world by the Networked Readiness Index]. Humanitarian Encyclopedia: Research. Center for Humanitarian Technologies, 2006–2021. Retrieved from https://gtmarket.ru/ratings/networked-readiness-index [in Russian].
10. Network Readiness Index 2020. Retrieved from https://networkreadinessindex.org/nri-2020-countries/ #navigate.
11. Rejting stran mira po indeksu razvitiya e`lektronnogo pravitel`stva [Ranking countries by the E-Government Development Index]. Humanitarian Encyclopedia: Research. Center for Humanitarian Technologies, 2006–2021. Retrieved from https://gtmarket.ru/ratings/e-government-development-index [in Russian].
12. Rorissa, A., Demissie, D. & Pardo, Т. (2012). Benchmarking e-Government: A comparison of frameworks for computing e-Government index and ranking. Government Information Quarterly, 28(33), 354–362. Retrieved from https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/ S0740624X11000359.
13. The ICT Development Index (IDI): conceptual framework and methodology. Retrieved from https://www.itu.int/en/ITU-D/Statistics/Pages/publications/ mis/methodology.aspx.
14. Tkalich, T. A. (2017). Oczenka i prognozirovanie pokazatelej rezul`tativnosti czifrovoj e`konomiki metodom AVS-analiza [Assessment and forecasting of the digital economy performance indexes by the ABC-analysis method]. Economy and state, 3. Retrieved from http://www.economy.in.ua/pdf/3_2017/4.pdf [in Russian].
15. Tutova, O. V. & Savchenko, Ye.A. (2019). Ukraine in The Information and Communication Technology Development Ranking. Control systems and computers, 3, 70–78. Retrieved from http://usim.org.ua/arch/2019/3/9.pdf.
16. Joaquim Francisco de Carvalho (2011). Measuring economic performance, social progress and sustainability using an index. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 15(2), 1073–1079. Retrieved from https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/ S1364032110004090.
17. 2020 Social Progress Index. Global Index: Methodology. Retrieved from https://www.socialprogress.org/ index/global/ methodology.
18. Whitmore, А. (2012). А statistical analysis of the construction of the United Nations E-Government Development Index. Government Information Quarterly, 29(1), 68–75. Retrieved from https://www.sciencedirect.com/ science/article/ abs/pii/S0740624X11001043.
19. Platforma promyslovykh ta khaitek sektoriv [The platform of industrial and high-tech sectors]. Retrieved from https://www.industry4ukraine.net [in Ukrainian].
20. Ukraina 2030E – kraina z rozvynutoiu tsyfrovoiu ekonomikoiu [Ukraine 2030E – the country with a developed digital economy]. Retrieved from https://strategy.uifuture.org/ kraina-z-rozvinutoyu-cifrovoyu-ekonomikoyu.html [in Ukrainian].
21. Podolchak, N. Yu., Bilyk, O. I. & Levytska, Ya. V. (2019). Suchasnyi stan tsyfrovizatsii v Ukraini [The current state of digitalization in the Ukraine]. Efficient economy, 10. Retrieved from http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/pdf/ 10_2019/6.pdf [in Ukrainian].
22. Varlamova; M. & Demianova, Yu. (2020). Osnovni tendentsii didzhytalizatsii u hlobalnomu vymiri [The main trends of digitalization in the global dimension]. Galician Economic Bulletin, 2(63), 251–260. Retrieved from https://galicianvisnyk.tntu.edu.ua/pdf/63/829.pdf [in Ukrainian].
23. De v Ukraini aitishnyku zhyty dobre. Reitynh mist DOU [Where in Ukraine IT people live well. DOU Ranking of cities]. Retrieved from https://dou.ua/lenta/articles/ratings-best-cities-2020/?from=doufp [in Ukrainian].
24. Tsyfrova adzhenda Ukrainy – 2020 («Tsyfrovyi poriadok dennyi» – 2020) [Digital Agenda of Ukraine – 2020 Conceptual principles Retrieved from https://ucci.org.ua/uploads/files/58e78ee3c3922.pdf [in Ukrainian].
25. Pyshchulina, О. (2020). Tsyfrova ekonomika: trendy, ryzyky ta sotsialni determinanty [Digital economy: trends, risks and social determinants]. Kyiv: Razumkov Center, PH “Zapovit” [in Ukrainian].
26. Sienkevych, O. F. (2020). Transformatsiia terytorialno-ekonomichnykh system v umovakh rozvytku tsyfrovoi ekonomiky ta suspilstva [Transformation of territorial and economic systems in the development of digital economy and society].(Candidate’s thesis). Odessa: Odessa National Academy of Food Technologies [in Ukrainian].
27. Nochvai, V., Koriavets, M., Kulchytskyi, I., Oleksiuk, L., Prykhodko, O., Horokhovskyi, K. & Hryha, V. Problemy ta perspektyvy harmonizatsii tsyfrovoho rynku Ukrainy z rynkamy YeS ta krain SkhP [Harmonization problems and prospects of the Ukraine digital market according to the EU markets and Eastern countries]. Retrieved from https://www.civic-synergy.org.ua/analytics/problemy-ta-perspektyvy-garmonizatsiyi-tsyfrovogo-rynku-ukrayiny-z-rynkamy-yes-ta-krayin-shp/ [in Ukrainian].
28. Apalkova, V. V. (2015). Kontseptsiia rozvytku tsyfrovoi ekonomiky v Yevrosoiuzi ta perspektyvy Ukrainy [The concept of the digital economy in the European Union and the prospects Ukraine]. Bulletin of Dnipropetrovsk University. Innovation Management Series,4, 9–18 [in Ukrainian].
29. Semenoh, A. Yu.(2020). Analiz svitovykh reitynhiv otsinky formuvannia ta rozvytku tsyfrovoi ekonomiky ta mistse Ukrainy v nykh [Analysis of the world rankings assess the formation and development of the digital economy and place them in Ukraine]. Scientific Bulletin of the International Humanities University, 38–43. Retrieved from http://www.vestnik-econom.mgu.od.ua/journal/2020/43-2020/ 8.pdf [in Ukrainian].
30. Chagovets, L., Chahovets, V. & Chernova, N. (2020). Machine Learning Methods Applications for Estimating Unevenness Level of Regional Development. In Data-Centric Business and Applications. Evolvements in Business Information Processing and Management, Vol. 3 (pp. 115–139). Cham: Springer.
31. Neravnomernost' i ciklichnost' dinamiki social'no-ehkonomicheskogo razvitiya regionov: ocenka, analiz, prognozirovanie / T. S. Klebanova, N. A. Kizim, L. S. Gur'yanova i dr. / Pod red. T.S. Klebanovoj, N. A. Kizima – KH.: FLP Aleksandrova K.M.; ID «INZHEHK», 2012. – 512 s.
The authors who publish in this collection agree with the following terms:
• The authors reserve the right to authorship of their work and give the magazine the right to first publish this work under the terms of license CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 (with the Designation of Authorship - Non-Commercial - Without Derivatives 4.0 International), which allows others to freely distribute the published work with a mandatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this magazine.
• Authors have the right to make independent extra-exclusive work agreements in the form in which they were published by this magazine (for example, posting work in an electronic repository of an institution or publishing as part of a monograph), provided that the link to the first publication of the work in this journal is maintained. .
• Journal policy allows and encourages the publication of manuscripts on the Internet (for example, in institutions' repositories or on personal websites), both before the publication of this manuscript and during its editorial work, as it contributes to the emergence of productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the published work (see The Effect of Open Access).