ABOUT CONSTRUCTION OF A UNIFIED INFORMATION ADDRESS SYSTEM OF UKRAINE
The problem of Address registers of settlements according to uniform rules and single a unified State information address system is acute on the agenda in the last decade. Addresses are a component of many cadasters and registers that have been created and operate in Ukraine today. The problem of creating the Unified Address system of Ukraine is exacerbated in the conditions of accelerated digital transformation of public relations.
The analysis of recent research and publications allowed to characterize the state of creation of the Unified Address Register of Ukraine as unsatisfactory, revealed shortcomings and lack of a common vision of aspects of addressing issues.
A new comprehensive solution to the problems of targeted issues is proposed - the construction of a single unified State information address system. Substantiated and presented common approaches, understandings, definitions, structure and relations of address data are the conceptual provisions of the construction of a single unified State information address system and the basis for the development, approval, adoption at the legislative level.
The construction of a conceptual model of address data is based primarily on the internationally established specifications of address data used in Infrastructure for Spatial Information in the European Community (INSPIRE) and the National Geospatial Data Infrastructure of Ukraine.
The address system is defined as an information system, that consists of a set of interacting four structural components: 1) addresses, 2) a single address register, 3) address points, 4) address electronic services. The address system performs the functions of identifying the object of addressing, identifying the location of objects of addressing, ensuring the interaction of registers, creating an information address resource of the state, mapping the object of addressing, providing search for the location of the object of addressing.
The concept proposes to use the Geographical Identifier of real estate objects of the established structure and addresses, which creates conditions for joint processing of real estate data in geographic information systems and the introduction of a single address register.
2. Mailing address. Address // Great Ukrainian encyclopedia: in 30 volumes / prof. AM Kiridon (ed.) And others. – 2016. – Т. 1: А – Акц. – 592 с. – ISBN 978-617-7238-39-2.
3. Reference information УДППЗ Ukrposhta. [electronic resource]. – Access:
4. About the statement of the Procedure for maintaining the State register of real rights to real estate: The Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine from 26.10.2011 № 1141
5.Some issues of deregulation of economic activity // Temporary procedure for implementation of the experimental project on assigning addresses to construction objects and real
estate objects. : Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of 27.03.2019 № 367
6. About regulation of town-planning activity: the Law of Ukraine from 17.02.2011 № 3038-VI. Edited by 01.12.2020.
7. On Amendments to Certain Legislative Acts of Ukraine Concerning the Improvement of the Procedure for Providing Administrative Services in the Sphere of Construction and Creation of a Unified State Electronic System in the Sphere of Construction: Law of Ukraine of October 17, 2019 № 199-IX (Vidomosti Verkhovnoi Rady, 2019, № 51, ст. 377)
8. On some issues of maintaining registers of addresses, streets and other named objects in the city of Kyiv: Decision of the Kyiv City Council of the XI session of the VI convocation of May 22, 2013 N 337/9394. [electronic resource]. – Access: https://kmr.ligazakon.net/document/mr130338$2013_05_22
9. On approval of the Regulation on the unified procedure for assigning and registering addresses of real estate of the city of Khmelnytsky and the Regulation on the address register of real estate of the city of Khmelnytsky: Decision of the Khmelnytsky City Council of the seventh session №20 of 15.06.2011 [electronic resource]. – Access: https://khm.gov.ua/uk/content/pro-zatverdzhennya-polozhennya-pro-yedynyy-poryadok-prysvoyennya-ta-reyestraciyi-adres
10. Implementation of the State Address Register of Ukraine. Cadastre 2.0. [electronic resource]. - Access: http://www.auc.org.ua/sites/default/files/sectors/u-7919/19_06_2020_adresnyy_reyestr_v1.pdf
11. Address Register / Unified State Web Portal of Open Data. [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: https://data.gov.ua/pages/835-recm-urban-address-register
12. SOFTPRO Urban cadastre - Geoinformation system of urban cadastre / Assignment of postal (construction) addresses. [electronic resource]. - Access: http://cadastre.com.ua/prisvoennja-poshtovih-budivelnih-address
13. Infrastructure for Spatial Information in the European Community (INSPIRE) // Directive 2007/2/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 14 March 2007. [Electronic resource] – Regime of access:
14. INSPIRE. D2.3 Definition of Annex Themes and Scope. 2008-03-18 – [electronic resource]. - Access: https://inspire.ec.europa.eu/documents/definition-annex-themes-and-scope-d-23- version-30
15. INSPIRE. D2.8.I.5 Data Specification on Addresses – Technical Guidelines. [electronic resource]. - Access: https://inspire.ec.europa.eu/documents/Data_Specifications/IN SPIRE_DataSpecification_AD_v3.0.pdf
16. On the national infrastructure of geospatial data: Law of Ukraine of April 13, 2020 № 554-IX
17. Lviv open data portal. [electronic resource]. - Access: https://opendata.city-adm.lviv.ua/dataset/adreslviv/resource/8d10826b-c00d-4fbd-b196-e8a231b0f4c0/view/61ae076c-3f2e-4ae8-bcc5-b3ee42ec0fc2
18. The only address register of the city of Kharkiv. [electronic resource]. - Access: https://ar.kh.ua/
19. Information and analytical system "Property". Address register. [electronic resource]. - Access: https://old-gis.kyivcity.gov.ua/ua/home
20. ISO 19152:2012 Geographic information. Land Administration Domain Model (LADM) – 2012 – 118 р. [electronic resource]. - Access:
21. Address register. ECOMM CO [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://ecomm.in.ua/main/129-adresniy-reyestr-ecomm-co.html
22. Shypulin VD Geographical identifier of the object / VD Shypulin - Land Bulletin, 2019, №11. – С. 34-37.
23. Shypulin VD Integrated real estate information system. Concept for Ukraine: monograph / VD Shypulin; Kharkiv. nat. un-t city. household in them. OM Beketova. - Kharkiv: KhNUMG them. OM Beketoва, 2020. - 95 с. ISBN 978-966-695-518-3
24. Geographic information – Spatial referencing by geographic identifiers. [electronic resource]. – Access: https://www.iso.org/standard/70742.html
The authors who publish in this collection agree with the following terms:
• The authors reserve the right to authorship of their work and give the magazine the right to first publish this work under the terms of license CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 (with the Designation of Authorship - Non-Commercial - Without Derivatives 4.0 International), which allows others to freely distribute the published work with a mandatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this magazine.
• Authors have the right to make independent extra-exclusive work agreements in the form in which they were published by this magazine (for example, posting work in an electronic repository of an institution or publishing as part of a monograph), provided that the link to the first publication of the work in this journal is maintained. .
• Journal policy allows and encourages the publication of manuscripts on the Internet (for example, in institutions' repositories or on personal websites), both before the publication of this manuscript and during its editorial work, as it contributes to the emergence of productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the published work (see The Effect of Open Access).