CHANGES IN THE PARAMETERS OF FUNCTIONING OF INTERCITY PASSENGER TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM
The speed of communication on any route, directly and indirectly through the function of redistribution of traffic volumes, causes an increase in the number of movements, traffic volumes, transport work, in the network of the appropriate type, at the same time the values of the medium system coefficient of passenger capacity use and the number of vehicles may vary both in the direction of the increase and vice versa. The results of the calculations of the basic parameters of the functioning of intercity passenger route systems for various values of the speed of communication on intercity railway routes established the appropriate mathematical model for determining the parameters of this passenger communication.
2. Dolia, K., Davidich, Y., Dolia, O., Lyfenko, S., & Uhodnikova, O. (2017). Modeling of polygons of maximum passenger route transport accessibility by the example of the transport system of Ukraine. Technology audit and production reserves, 6(2 (38)), 28–33.
3. Kostiantyn, D. (2017). Variativity of the Transport System at Intercity Passenger Transport from the Demand. International Journal of Data Science and Analysis, 3(6), 77.
4. Dolya, C., Lyfenko, S., Nesterenko, S., & Vyatkin, K. (2017). Influence of features of the transport network pattern on the haul cycle length between its nodes on the example of the transport network of Ukraine. Technology audit and production reserves, 5(2 (37)), 54–58.
5. Dolya, C. (2017). Modeling of intercity passenger transportation system. Technology audit and production reserves, (2 (2)), 37–43.
6. Dolya, C. (2017). Modeling of passenger transport correspondence between regional centers in Ukraine. Technology audit and production reserves, 1(2 (33)), 44–48.
7. Galkin, A., Dolia, C., & Davidich, N. (2017). The Role of Consumers in Logistics Systems. Transportation Research Procedia, 27, 1187–1194.
8. Kostiantyn, D., Olena, D., Sergey, L., & Anastasiia, B. (2018). Management of Freight Transport Projects in Cities in Assessing Their Effectiveness. Software Engineering, 6(2), 63.
9. Galkin, A., & Dolya, C. (2017). Influencing financial flows on logistics technology solutions (case study on transportation mode selection). Prace Naukowe Politechniki Warszawskiej. Transport.
The authors who publish in this collection agree with the following terms:
• The authors reserve the right to authorship of their work and give the magazine the right to first publish this work under the terms of license CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 (with the Designation of Authorship - Non-Commercial - Without Derivatives 4.0 International), which allows others to freely distribute the published work with a mandatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this magazine.
• Authors have the right to make independent extra-exclusive work agreements in the form in which they were published by this magazine (for example, posting work in an electronic repository of an institution or publishing as part of a monograph), provided that the link to the first publication of the work in this journal is maintained. .
• Journal policy allows and encourages the publication of manuscripts on the Internet (for example, in institutions' repositories or on personal websites), both before the publication of this manuscript and during its editorial work, as it contributes to the emergence of productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the published work (see The Effect of Open Access).