STATUS AND PROSPECTS OF DEVELOPMENT OF THE EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM OF UKRAINE: DIRECTIONS OF FORMATION AND IMPLEMENTATION OF EDU-CATIONAL PROGRAMS ON LAND PROTECTION
It is proved that the development of the state depends on the effective functioning of the educational system, which provides training of highly qualified personnel, forms human capital, ensures the development of scientific activity. Along with this, the domestic educational system is characterized by transitional features, where the principles and approaches of the European educational system are implemented and the rudiments of the Soviet system remain. The relevance and necessity of the study are determined. The purpose of the study is to determine the prospects for the development of the educational system of Ukraine by forming and implementing an educational program for land protection. Achieving this goal lies in solving the following tasks: analysis of the state of functioning of the educational system of Ukraine; determination of directions and tendencies of development of the educational system of Ukraine; development of proposals to increase the efficiency of the educational system of Ukraine; determine the directions and peculiarities of the formation and implementation of the educational program for the protection of land.
Characterizing the state and trends in the educational system of Ukraine, a decrease in the number of preschool education institutions in 2019 compared to 1990 by 40%, the number of places in preschool education institutions - 49%, the number of people in preschool education institutions - 49%, along with growth the level of coverage of children by preschool institutions.
The study found a decrease in the number of colleges, technical schools, colleges by 54% and the number of students in these institutions by 77%. Along with this, there is an increase in the number of universities, academies, institutes by almost 1.9 times and the number of people - more than 1.4 times.
The problematic aspects observed in the educational system of Ukraine are determined, the directions and prospects of its development are offered. The directions and peculiarities of the formation and implementation of the educational program of land protection, taking into account the modern directions of land use transformations are determined.
2. Ishchenko A.Yu. Global trends and problems of education development: consequences for Ukraine. Analytical note / site of the National Institute for Strategic Studies under the Presi-dent of Ukraine. URL: http://www.niss.gov.ua/articles/1537/
3. Kovalchuk R.L. (2010) Legislative regulation of higher education in Ukraine: state and prospects of development. Scientific Bulletin of the Chernivtsi National University Yuriy Fedkovych, 10–14.
4. Kravchenko L.M. (2006) Continuous pedagogical training of education manager: monograph, 420.
5. National doctrine of education of Ukraine in the XXI century. Education. October 24–31, 2001.
6. Matuh S.A. (2014) Influence of globalization processes on the formation of educational services of higher educational establishments. Herald of Khmelnytsky National University. 3, 259–263.
7. Person G.V. (2003) Communications in management: a course of lectures, 218.
8. Khmel F.I. (2004) Business communication: a tutorial for students of higher educational establishments, 280.
9. National Doctrine of Education Development: Zatv. By a decree of the President of Ukraine dated April 17, 2002 № 347/2002. URL: http://zakon3.rada.gov. UA / Laws / Show / 347/2002.
10. On Higher Education: Law of Ukraine dated July 1, 2014 № 1556-VII. URL: http://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/Laws/show/1556-18
11. On Approval of the Concept of Inclusive Training: Order of the Ministry of Education of Ukraine dated October 10, 2010 № 912. URL: http://osvita.ua/legislation/ser_osv/9189/
12. On Approval of the Concept of Social Adaptation of persons with mental retardation: the order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated August 25, 2004 № 619-r. URL: http://zakon2.rada.gov.ua/Laws/ show / 619-2004-% d1% 80
13. About scientific and scientific and technical activities: Law of Ukraine of November 26, 2015 № 848-VIII. URL: http://zakon0. rada.gov.ua/laws/show/848-19
14. About Education: Law of Ukraine № 2145-VIII. Editorial from 24.06.2020. URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/Laws/show/2145-19#text
15. Methodical recommendations for the development of higher education standards. Order of the Ministry of Education of Ukraine dated 01.06.2016 № 600. URL: https://mon.gov.ua/storage/App/media/vishchaosvita /rekomendatsii-1648.pdf
16. On the provisions on the national institution (institution) of Ukraine. Decree of the President of Ukraine dated 16.06.1996 № 451/95 with changes. URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/Laws/show/451/95#text
17. On Approval of the Procedure and Criteria for the provision of a higher education institution of the status of national, confirmation or deprivation of this status. Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated November 22, 2017. № 912. URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/Laws/show/912-2017-p3text
18. On measures to ensure the priority development of education in Ukraine. Decree of the President of Ukraine dated 30.09.2010 № 926/2010. URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/Laws/show/926/2010#text
19. Strategy for reforming higher education in Ukraine by 2020. URL: https://www.google.com
20. On the national strategy of education in Ukraine for the period up to 2021. Decree of the President of Ukraine dated 25.06.2013 № 344/2013. URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/Laws/show/344/2013#text
21. On approval of the plan of measures for the implementation of the National Education Strategy in Ukraine for the period up to 2021. Order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated 04.09.2013 № 686-р. URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/Laws/show/686-2013-r#text
22. Official site of the State Statistics Service of Ukraine. URL: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua
23. Bala S., Ivanov O. (2011) Save Earth. Ukrainian Week. 12 (177), 41-42.
24. Vyskayan M. Ya. (2015) Foreign experience of using land resources. AgroSvit. 15. URL: http://www.agrosvit.info/pdf/15_2015/13.pdf
25. Sonka S.P., Maksimenko N.V. (2015) Environmental bases of balanced nature management in the agrosphere: a manual, 572.
26. Kvitka G. (2009) Experience of land tenure: Agrarians of the united Europe are closely farming. land management mes-senger. 8, 40–46.
27. Tomson P. (1997) Who belongs to the land in the UK? / Offer. 5, 8.
28. Yurchenko A. (2009) State of land policy in Ukraine. State Land Policy in Ukraine, 75–85.
The authors who publish in this collection agree with the following terms:
• The authors reserve the right to authorship of their work and give the magazine the right to first publish this work under the terms of license CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 (with the Designation of Authorship - Non-Commercial - Without Derivatives 4.0 International), which allows others to freely distribute the published work with a mandatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this magazine.
• Authors have the right to make independent extra-exclusive work agreements in the form in which they were published by this magazine (for example, posting work in an electronic repository of an institution or publishing as part of a monograph), provided that the link to the first publication of the work in this journal is maintained. .
• Journal policy allows and encourages the publication of manuscripts on the Internet (for example, in institutions' repositories or on personal websites), both before the publication of this manuscript and during its editorial work, as it contributes to the emergence of productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the published work (see The Effect of Open Access).