IMPROVEMENT OF THE METHODS TO MANAGE CARGO TRANSPORTATION QUALITY
The quality of cargo transportation is one of the most important factors that ensures an increase in the level of competitiveness of modern ATEs, firms. The quality of transport services directly affects the competitiveness of transport organizations, the rational use of modes of transport and modern schemes of cargo delivery, the expansion of foreign trade, and others. And although besides quality, competitiveness includes price, delivery time, performance, warranties, service and a number of other components, according to the results of surveys, quality takes 70% of the importance of all indicators of competitiveness.
The consistency of works on the practical application of functional and cost analysis (FCA) for the management of the quality of cargo transportation by rolling stock of road transport is justified in the work. The advantage of using the FCA is the ability to ensure the relationship between the indicators of efficiency of rolling stock use with indicators of the quality of transport service for shippers. As a result of the practical application of this methodology, the management of the modern ATE can determine the objects of innovation activity (that is, those customers where it is necessary to pay more attention to the organization of the transport process and implement a set of measures to improve transport technologies).
In the paper a special attention is paid to working up and processing the data. The order, cycle and context of each stage of a practical application of functional and cost analysis to manage the transport industry quality.
Thus, in the current conditions of Ukrainian society transformation and economical interaction changes it is necessary to study quality problems caused by the competitive environment availability.
Taking into account the all abovementioned, transport service quality management is an urgent call of the time, because this knowledge is vital under the conditions of a market economy and high competition in the market of transport services.
2. DSTU ІSO 9004:2000. Sistemi upravlіnnya yakіstyu. Nastanovi shchodo polіpshennya pokaznikіv. [Chinnii vіd 2001-10-01]. Kyiv, 2001. 70 s. (Іnformatsіya ta dokumentatsіya).
3. Povazhnyi S.F., Rudnitskii Yu.I., Mikhailov I.N. Menedzhment kachestva: uch. pos. Donetsk, 1997. 164 s.
4. DSTU ISO 9001:2015. Sistemi upravlіnnya yakіstyu. [Chinnii vіd 2016-07-01]. Kyiv, 2016. 22 s. (Іnformatsіya ta dokumentatsіya).
5. Basovskii L.E., Protas'ev V.B. Upravlenie kachestvom: uchebnik. Moskva, 2008. 224 s.
6. Vlchek R. Funktsional'no-stoimostnoi analiz v upravlenii: sokr. per. s chesh. Moskva: YuNITI, 2005. 176 s.
7. Metodichnі vkazіvki do praktichnikh zanyat' z distsiplіni «Suchasnі problemi teorii і praktiki upravlіnnya transpo-rtnimi pіdpriyemstvami» dlya stud. spets. 8.100400 / Uklad. : Yu.O. Beketov, N.V. Popova, T.V. Stolyar, O.M. Sheptura. Kharkіv: KhNADU, 2007. 72 s.
8. Savitskaya G.V. Analiz khozyaistvennoi deyatel'nosti: ucheb. posob. izd. 3-e. Moskva: Infra-M, 2005. 271 s.
The authors who publish in this collection agree with the following terms:
• The authors reserve the right to authorship of their work and give the magazine the right to first publish this work under the terms of license CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 (with the Designation of Authorship - Non-Commercial - Without Derivatives 4.0 International), which allows others to freely distribute the published work with a mandatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this magazine.
• Authors have the right to make independent extra-exclusive work agreements in the form in which they were published by this magazine (for example, posting work in an electronic repository of an institution or publishing as part of a monograph), provided that the link to the first publication of the work in this journal is maintained. .
• Journal policy allows and encourages the publication of manuscripts on the Internet (for example, in institutions' repositories or on personal websites), both before the publication of this manuscript and during its editorial work, as it contributes to the emergence of productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the published work (see The Effect of Open Access).