MULTIVARIATE ASSESSMENT OF THE EFFECTIVENESS OF THE OPERATIONAL DEPLOYMENT OF FIRE TRUCKS IN THE FACE OF INDUSTRIAL EMERGENCIES
Keywords:operational deployment, fire truck, emergency, multifactor assessment
The effective conduct of emergency rescue operations in the context of the prevention and liquidation of technological emergencies is accompanied by a contradiction between tactics that were developed in the 60-70s of the twentieth century, taking into account the rescue equipment created at that time and given in existing documents, and current practice operational work of rescuers who use new samples of such equipment with improved tactical and technical characteristics. However, for them there are no recommendations on their use, which would take into account the level of preparedness of personnel or the time of year and the like.
The operational deployment of fire trucks during the liquidation of technological emergencies can be considered in the form of an ordered set, which allows us to proceed to the consideration of a multifactorial polynomial model, the development of which is based on the corresponding plan of a simulated physical experiment. When choosing the latter, it is necessary to take into account that the initial indicators can have a nonlinear effect on the performance indicators of the operational deployment of tank trucks, and can also be interconnected.
It is shown that increasing the effectiveness of emergency rescue operations during the liquidation of industrial emergencies requires a multifactor assessment of the operational deployment of fire trucks. When making such an assessment, it is necessary to take into account that the initial indicators can have a nonlinear effect on the performance indicators and be interconnected. The expediency of using the 3x2x2 plan for conducting a multivariate experiment and obtaining polynomial models of the dependence of the operational deployment time on the class of fire truck, the level of preparedness of the personnel and the time of the year is determined. In accordance with the available experimental results, three-factor polynomial models of the functioning of the system “lifeguard - fire truck - time of year” were obtained and analyzed.
2. DSTU EN 1846-1: 2017 Fire fighting equipment. Fire rescue vehicles. Part 1. Nomenclature and designations (EN 1846-1: 2011, IDT).
3. Report on the main results of the activities of the state service of Ukraine in emergency situations in 2019.
4. Analytical report on fires and their consequences in Ukraine for 12 months of 2019.
5. Prisyazhnyuk, V.V. Yakimenko, M.L., Kukharishin, S.D. (2013). Analysis of the current state of the fleet of fire and rescue vehicles in Ukraine and the effectiveness of the fire and rescue units, Scientific Bulletin of UkrNIPIP, 1 (27), 68-74.
6. Gaschuk, P.M., Sychevsky, M.I. (2015). Features and difficulties of building a classification of self-propelled equipment for emergency response, Collection of scientific papers Fire Safety, 27 , 33-43.
7. Research report "Conduct research and develop a project of the type of fire trucks for 2012-2016" - UkrNDITsZ state registration number 0111U004210. Kiev. - S. 325.
8. Pro zatverdzhennia normatyvіv vykonannia navchalnykh vprav z pіdhotovky osіb riadovoho і nachalnytskoho skladu. Nakaz MVS Ukrainy vіd 20.11.2015 № 1470. (20.11.2015) Kyiv: Mіn'iust Ukrainy
9. NFPA 1500 Standard on Fire Department Occupational Safety and Health Program. 2002 Edition. Retrieved from: http://www.fsans.ns.ca/pdf/research/nfpa1500.pdf
10. Subburajah J. OSHA's Interpretation for Fire Emergency Planning. Retrieved from: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/oshas-interpretation-fire-emergency-planning-subburajah-j
11. NFPA 1001, Standard for Fire Fighter Professional Qualifications Retrieved from: https://sa5e44a321405f035.jimcontent.com/download/version/1268192963/module/3735826357/name/61ns.pdf
12. NFPA 1710 Standard for the Organization and Deployment of Fire Suppression Operations, Emergency Medical Operations, and Special Operations to the Public by Career Fire Departments. Retrieved from: https://www.como.gov/CMS/granicus/downloadfile.php?id=11785&type=attachment
13. NFPA 1720, Standard for the Organization and Deployment of Fire Suppres Operations, Emergency Medical Operations, and Special Operations to the Public by Volunteer Fire Departments Retrieved from: http://www.niordc.ir/uploads/nfpa_1720_-_2004.pdf
14. NFPA 1410, Standard on Training for Initial Emergency Scene Operations, Retrieved from: http://www.niordc.ir/uploads/nfpa_1410_-_2005.pdf
15. NFPA 1901, Standard for Automotive Fire Apparatus. Retrieved from: https://www.nfpa.org/assets/files/AboutTheCodes/1901/1901-A2003-rop.PDF
16. Fire Protection Handbook Retrieved from: https://tocanthike.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/nfpa-fire-protection-handbook-2008-20th-edition.pdf
17. Emergency Incident Rehabilitation February 2008 Retrieved from:
18. Multi-part Document BS EN 1846 - Firefighting and rescue service vehicles. Retrieved from: https://doi.org/10.3403/BSEN1846
19. BS EN 1846-2:2009+A1:2013 Firefighting and rescue service vehicles. Common requirements. Safety and performance. Retrieved from: https://doi.org/10.3403/30233210
20. Strilec, V.M., Belyuchenko, D.Yu., Ivanov, E.V. (2018). Comparative analysis of the implementation of operational deployments on fire truck tankers of different classes. Fire Safety Issues, 43 , 168-177.
21. Belyuchenko, D., Maksymov, A., Streletc, V. (2019) Analysis of the influence of the time of the year on the operational deployment of fire truck tanks of different class. Problems of Emergency Situations, 30, 42-53.
22. Belyuchenko, D.Yu., Strelets, V.M., Deineko, N.V., Soshynsky, O. I. (2018). Substantiation of norms for evaluation of operational deployments on new fire engines of different classes, Municipal Economy of Cities, 142 , 137-144.
23. . Belyuchenko, D.Yu.(2018). Evaluation of the effectiveness of operational deployments on light and heavy class fire tankers using standards. Scientific and technical collection “Urban Utilities, 146 , 151-156.
24. Strilec, V.M. (2001) Simulation analysis of the human-machine system as a method of ergonomic assessment of emergency services. Radioelectronics & Informatics, 3(16), 125-128
25. . Organization of rescue operations: Text of lectures / Comp. V. Avetisyan, V.V. Cooper, Yu. Kulish, V.V. Trigub. - M.: UZZU, 2007 .-- 140 p.
26. Andronov, V., Strelec, V. (2017) Operational-technical method of time reducing of localization by fire and rescue department of emergency situation of ecological character with hazardous chemical emission. Technogenic and Ecological Safety, 1, 8-14
27. Voznesenskiy, V.A. (1981) Statisticheskiye metody planirovaniya eksperimenta v tekhniko-ekonomicheskikh issledovaniyakh. Finansy i statistika. 263 P.
28. Order of the State Consumer Standard of Ukraine 11.10.2010 N 457 “National Classifier of Ukraine. Classifier of emergency situations DK 019: 2010 "
How to Cite
The authors who publish in this collection agree with the following terms:
• The authors reserve the right to authorship of their work and give the magazine the right to first publish this work under the terms of license CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 (with the Designation of Authorship - Non-Commercial - Without Derivatives 4.0 International), which allows others to freely distribute the published work with a mandatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this magazine.
• Authors have the right to make independent extra-exclusive work agreements in the form in which they were published by this magazine (for example, posting work in an electronic repository of an institution or publishing as part of a monograph), provided that the link to the first publication of the work in this journal is maintained. .
• Journal policy allows and encourages the publication of manuscripts on the Internet (for example, in institutions' repositories or on personal websites), both before the publication of this manuscript and during its editorial work, as it contributes to the emergence of productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the published work (see The Effect of Open Access).