COMPLEX ASSESSMENT OF THE ENERGY-SAVING MEASURES EFFECTIVENESS IN THE FIELD OF HEAT SUPPLY OF EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS
The work is devoted to solving an urgent scientific problem - increasing the informativeness of methods for assessing the effectiveness of energy saving measures in the areas of heat supply and heat consumption. The purpose of the research was to create and implement a method for multicriteria evaluation of the effectiveness of energy-saving measures for the thermal energy of buildings. The following indicators are used as criteria for assessing the effectiveness of the studied measures in this method: 1) energy effect - the absolute and relative value of the saved thermal energy; 2) environmental effect - the amount of fuel saved, reducing emissions of greenhouse gases and pollutants into the atmosphere; 3) economic effect - the cost of saved thermal energy and fuel. The practical implementation of the created method was carried out on the basis of 2 full-scale objects: No. 1 - a 3-story fragment of the administrative building of Kharkov National University of Municipal Economy them. A.N. Beketova with a total heated area of 225 m2 and No. 2 - the building of the communal institution "Kharkov Palace of Children and Youth Creativity" with a total heated area of more than 13700 m2. For full-scale object No. 1, the effectiveness of using «smart home» technology to control the thermal conditions of the building’s premises using the HERZ Smart Comfort automated system has been evaluated. For full-scale object No. 2 was evaluated the effectiveness of 2 energy-saving measures: controlling the thermal conditions of the building’s premises with the HERZ Smart Comfort system and using an alternative heat source - heliosystem, which consists of 180 solar collectors. The research results showed such properties of the proposed method for evaluating the effectiveness of energy-saving measures, such as: high information content of the results, providing the possibility of multicriteria optimization of the parameters of heat supply systems and heat consumption of the research object, ability to improve by increasing the number of studied performance indicators.
2. Alibekova, A., Shaimerdenova, G., Agilbaeva, M. (2013). Ecologica problems of thermal power plants. Journal of Industrial Technology and Engineering, № 4(09), 40-44. [in English].
3. Varlamov, G., Didik, I. (2016). The main features of the implementation of the principle of environ-mental equilib-rium on the ecological object. [Osnovni osoblyvosti realiza-ciyi pryncypu ekolohichnoyi rivno-vahy na ekolohichnomu ob’yekti]. Young scientist: scientific journal,1, P.3, 104-107. [in Ukrainian].
4. Doroguntsov, S., Kotsenko, K., Hvesik, M. (2005). Ecol-ogy: a textbook. [Ekolohiia: Pidruchnyk]. KNEU, 104. [in Ukrainian].
5. Prutska ,O., Fedik, O. (2012). The current state and problems of development of alternative energy in Ukraine [Suchasnyi Stan Ta Problemy Rozvytku Alternatyvnoi Enerhetyky V Ukraini]. VNAU, 1(56). Vol. 2,158-164. [in Ukrainian].
6. Sten, I. (2018). Analysis of constructions of hot water supply systems used in Ukraine. [Analiz konstrukcij gelio-sistem garyachogo vodopostachannya, yaki vikor-istovuyutsya v Ukrayini]. P. 1, 131-132. [in Ukrainian].
7. Kupalova, I. (2016). Determination of emissions by stationary sources. [Vyznachennia Obsiahiv Vykydiv Statsionarnymy Dzherelamy]. Visnyk. Officially about taxes, 32 (889), 32-37. [in Ukrainian].
8. HERZ Smart Comfort: remote control of home comfort [distancionnoe upravlenie komfortom doma]. [electronic resource]. https://is.gd/uNBsR0. [in Russian].
9. Flat solar collectors Logasol SKT 1.0. Buderus Ukraine [Ploski Soniachni Kolektory Logasol SKT 1.0. Buderus Ukraina]. [electronic resource]. https://is.gd/uNBsR0. [in Ukrainian].
The authors who publish in this collection agree with the following terms:
• The authors reserve the right to authorship of their work and give the magazine the right to first publish this work under the terms of license CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 (with the Designation of Authorship - Non-Commercial - Without Derivatives 4.0 International), which allows others to freely distribute the published work with a mandatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this magazine.
• Authors have the right to make independent extra-exclusive work agreements in the form in which they were published by this magazine (for example, posting work in an electronic repository of an institution or publishing as part of a monograph), provided that the link to the first publication of the work in this journal is maintained. .
• Journal policy allows and encourages the publication of manuscripts on the Internet (for example, in institutions' repositories or on personal websites), both before the publication of this manuscript and during its editorial work, as it contributes to the emergence of productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the published work (see The Effect of Open Access).