LOCAL MEANS OF THERMAL DIAGNOSTIC CONTROL OF ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT FUNCTIONALITY
Keywords:technical diagnostics, control, electromechanical equipment, electric motor, sensor, microcontroller, simulation, technical expert, algorithm, programming.
Attention is drawn to the lack in many municipal transport models of off-line testing engineering tools of on-board parameters and assessment of electromechanical equipment in real time. These development restraints are caused by stagnation of engineering decisions that can be eliminated with the help of the unlimited possibilities of modern microelectronics. It has been considered an example of thermal control of electrical equipment during its operations. The popularity of the thermal method of equipment control is confirmed by its application not only in transport, but also in electromechanical devices. It has been considered methods of using several thermal transducers for collecting data and forming matrices characterizing a certain class of breakdowns. The most important matrix is the initial one, which refers to the serviceable equipment at the beginning of equipment operations. Due to increased reliability of data, it is advisable to develop effective methods for selective selection of initial values. The paper drew attention to the possibility of solving such problems by software with the implementation of comparison methods, sorting options, etc. The peculiarity of algorithms development for such auxiliary operations is due to the possibility of creating data arrays for the practical identification of possible failures, both in individual parts of the equipment and in the set of components as a whole. It has been presented the results of the binary representation of intermediate and final information messages, which greatly simplify the implementation of diagnostic examination tools. Modeling in the Matlab environment confirmed acceptability of proposed engineering decisions adapted for their implementation by means of processors with RISC-architecture. Despite the fact that binary methods of breakdowns technical appraisal will always differ much more inaccuracy than those made on the basis of direct measurements, proposed autonomous local binary experts in onboard versions of their implementation in transport are less labor-intensive, do not require maintenance, are economical and may turn out to be good helpers to prevent possible equipment failures when operating vehicles on passenger service lines.
2. Englewood Cliffs, N.J. (1992). The SPARC architecture manual: Version 8. USA : Prentice Hall, 303.
3. Ismailov, Sh.K. (2001). Thermal condition of traction and auxiliary electric machines of DC and AC electric locomotives. Omsk: OmGUPS, 175.
4. Yesaulov, S.M. (2019). Control and modeling parameters for heat diagnostics of power electrical equipment failure. Municipal economy of cities, Iss. 3(149), pp. 19−28. DOI: https://doi.org/10.33042/2522-1809-2019-3-149-19-28
5. Bellini, A. (2008). Advances in diagnostic techniques for induction machines. – IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 55, No. 12, pp. 4109–4126. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/TIE.2008.2007527
6. Levshina, E.S. (1983). Electrical measurements of physical quantities (Measuring transducers): textbook. Leningrad: Energoatomizdat, 320.
7. Lutai, S.N. (2014). Methods and analysis of diagnostics of asynchronous electric motors. Electrical and computer systems, No. 15 (91), рр. 306–310.
8. Yakovlev, V.F. (2003). Diagnostics of electronic systems of the car: a tutorial. Moscow: SOLON-Press, 272.
9. Yesaulov, S.M (2007). Automation of control of serviceability of the equipment on objects of electric transport. Municipal economy of cities, Iss. 76, pp. 359–363.
10. Zuboskal, V.V (2009). Neural network models of diagnostics of direct current electric motors. – Information and control systems for railway transport, № 4, pp. 7–11.
11. Wireless monitoring system V / T. [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: https://promshop.biz/pdf/vt.pdf
12. Denton T. (2017). Advanced Automotive Fault: Automotive Technology: Vehicle Maintenance and Repair. – Fourth Edition. Routledge, 365.
13. Yesaulov S., Babicheva O. (2021). Use of experimental software products in technical disciplines online courses. – The I International Science Conference on Multidisciplinary Research, January 19–21, Berlin, Germany, p. 992–995
14. Products webpage. [Electronic resource]. – Access mode : https://arduino-kit.com.ua/
15. Yesaulov, S., Babicheva, O. (2021). Research and development of thermal diagnostics means of transportation equipment. – Technical research and development: collective monograph / Kalafat K., Vakhitova L., Drizhd V. – etc. – Іnternational Science Group. – Boston : Primedia eLaunch, р. 543–549. DOI: https://doi.org/10.46299/ISG.2021.MONO.TECH.I
16. Yesaulov, S., Babichevа, О., Akinshyn, D. (2021). Synthesis of thermal diagnostic expert components with an artificial neuron. Municipal economy of cities, Iss. 1.(161), pp. 148–156. DOI: https://doi.org/10.33042/2522-1809-2021-1-161-148-156
17. Yesaulov, S., Babichevа, О., Kovalik M. (2020). Improving the efficiency of thermal diagnostic monitoring of the health of electric motors. Municipal economy of cities, Iss. 4(157), pp. 163–171. DOI: https://doi.org/10.33042/2522-1809-2020-4-157-163-171
18. Soloviev, N.V. (2008). Introduction to artificial intelligence systems. – St. Petersburg : GUAP. – 104.
19. MATLAB. The Language of Technical Computing. Getting Started with MATLAB. – The Math Works, Inc. – USA, 2000. – 89 p.
20. Simulink. Model-Based and System-Based Design. Using Simulink. The Math Works, Inc. USA, 2002. – 456 p.
How to Cite
The authors who publish in this collection agree with the following terms:
• The authors reserve the right to authorship of their work and give the magazine the right to first publish this work under the terms of license CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 (with the Designation of Authorship - Non-Commercial - Without Derivatives 4.0 International), which allows others to freely distribute the published work with a mandatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this magazine.
• Authors have the right to make independent extra-exclusive work agreements in the form in which they were published by this magazine (for example, posting work in an electronic repository of an institution or publishing as part of a monograph), provided that the link to the first publication of the work in this journal is maintained. .
• Journal policy allows and encourages the publication of manuscripts on the Internet (for example, in institutions' repositories or on personal websites), both before the publication of this manuscript and during its editorial work, as it contributes to the emergence of productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the published work (see The Effect of Open Access).