CURRENT ISSUES OF TECHNOLOGICAL AND ORGANIZATION-ECONOMIC TOOLS OF NATURE MANAGEMENT, ENVIRONMENTAL ASSESSMENT AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP
Significant technological advances are being made across a range of fields, including technological and organization-economic tools, particularly in terms of nature management, environmental assessment and entrepreneurship to name but a few. The Green entrepreneurship as alternative vision for growth and development. These breakthroughs are expected to be highly disruptive and bring about major transformative shifts in how societies function. These advances promise significant social and economic benefits, increased efficiency, and enhanced productivity across a host of sectors. These innovations including technological and organization-economic tools are centered on the gathering, processing, and analyzing of enormous reams of data emerging from the information sciences with implications for countless areas of research and development.
2. World Economic Forum, “Agile Governance: Reimagining Policy Making in the Fourth Industrial Revolution” / World Economic Forum. http://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_ Agile_Governance_Reimagining_Policy-making_4IR_report.pdf/ (2018).
3. Sustainable Development – What Is It? Definition, History, Evolution, Importance And Examples / World Economic Forum. https://youmatter.world/en/definition/definitions-sustainable-developmentsustainability/#:~:text=Sustainable%20development%20is%20the%20idea,the%20Brundtland%20Report%20in%201987/ (2020).
4. The Constitution of Ukraine: Law from 28.06.1996 № 254/к/96-VR. http://zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/254% D0%BA/96-%D0%B2%D1%80 (1996) [in Ukrainian].
5. Teliura, N.O.: Development of the methodological approach to the selection of technologies for environmentallysafe water drainage in populated areas. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, Vol. 6, No. 10 (96), 55–63 (2018). DOI: https://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2018.148689
6. Dmitrieva, O.O., Bratkevich, V.V., Teliura N.O.: Model of Conformity Regulatory Framework of Ukraine and EU Directives Biodiversity. Municipal economy of cities, 132, 80–87 (2016) [in Russian].
7. Saaty, T.L. How to make a decision: The analytic hierarchy process. Radio and Communication, Moscow (1993) [in Russian].
8. Dmitrieva, O., Khorenzaiya, I., Vasilyenko, V., Teliura, N., Lomakina, O., Melnik, L., Koldoba, I.: Choosing the phytoremediation technologies for cleaning various types of wastewater. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, Vol. 2, no. 10, 27–37 (2020). DOI: https://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2020.200591
9. Teliura, N.О.: Ensuring of an ecological safety of eutrophic water bodies via the implementation of priority water disposal technologies in settlements. Wissenschaft für den modernen Menschen: innovative technik und technologie, informatik sicherheitssysteme, verkehrsentwicklung, architektur: monografische reihe «Europäische Wissenschaft». Karlsruhe, Germany: ScientificWorld-NetAkhatAV, Buch 4, Teil 4, 10–19 (2021).
10. Teliura, N.O.: Increasing of an ecological safety of eutrophic water bodies via the implementation of priority water disposal technologies in settlements : dys. … kand. tekhn. nauk: 21.06.01. Kharkiv (2019) [in Ukrainian].
11. Kavanagh, Camino: New Tech, New Threats, and New Governance Challenges: An Opportunity to Craft / Carnegie Endowment for International Peace. https://carnegieendowment.org/files/WP_Camino_Kavanagh___New_Tech_New_Threats.pdf (2019).
The authors who publish in this collection agree with the following terms:
• The authors reserve the right to authorship of their work and give the magazine the right to first publish this work under the terms of license CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 (with the Designation of Authorship - Non-Commercial - Without Derivatives 4.0 International), which allows others to freely distribute the published work with a mandatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this magazine.
• Authors have the right to make independent extra-exclusive work agreements in the form in which they were published by this magazine (for example, posting work in an electronic repository of an institution or publishing as part of a monograph), provided that the link to the first publication of the work in this journal is maintained. .
• Journal policy allows and encourages the publication of manuscripts on the Internet (for example, in institutions' repositories or on personal websites), both before the publication of this manuscript and during its editorial work, as it contributes to the emergence of productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the published work (see The Effect of Open Access).