JUSTIFICATION OF THE METHOD OF DETERMINATION OF THE CONSTANT TIME OF THE GAS GENERATOR OF THE SYSTEM OF STORAGE AND SUPPLY OF HYDROGEN
The method of determining the dynamic parameter - the time constant of the gas generator of the storage and supply of hydrogen on the basis of the hydro-reactive composition is substantiated. The method is based on the use of the amplitude-frequency characteristics of the gas generator of the storage and supply system of hydrogen. The method involves the implementation of three stages. At the first stage, the mathematical dependence of the gas generator time constant on its static parameter and amplitude-frequency characteristic at a fixed frequency is obtained. In the second stage, the choice of this fixed frequency is justified. This dependence includes the value of the amplitude-frequency characteristic of the gas generator of the storage and supply of hydrogen at a fixed frequency, the static parameter of such a gas generator – its transmission coefficient, and the value of the fixed frequency. In the second stage, the choice of this fixed frequency is justified. This choice is made provided that the minimum error in determining the time constant of the gas generator. To determine the static parameter of the gas generator and the value of its amplitude-frequency characteristic at a fixed frequency, an array of data is used, which is formed by measuring the values of the transient function of the gas generator through equal moments of time. These time intervals are chosen according to the Kotelnikov-Nyquist-Shannon theorem. The amplitude-frequency characteristic of the gas generator of the hydrogen storage and supply system is determined numerically. According to the research results, an iterative procedure for determining the time constant of the gas generator of the hydrogen storage and supply system is given. Recommendations for using this procedure are given. The choice of the time constant of the gas generator of the hydrogen storage and supply system is made using the tolerance criterion.
2. Sorensen B. Renewables and hydrogen energy technologies for sustainable development // Int. J. Energy Res.2008.32. Inssue 5: 367–368.
3. Abramov Yu.O., Krivtsova V.I., Solovey V.V. Solid-based hydrogen storage and delivery systems for onboard power plants / – Kh.: 2002. – 277p. – ISBN-966–03–1094–3.
4. Dmitriev A.L., Ikonnikov V.K. Hydrogen fueling station using hydrogen generation by aluminum powder hydrothermal oxidations // Int. Scientific J. for Alternative Energy and Ecology. 2017. Inssue 10: 75–85.
5. Abramov Yu.A. Models and characteristics of hydrogen generators based on hydroreactive compositions / Yu.A. Abramov, V.G. Borisenko V.I. Krivtsova. - Kh .: NUGZU, 2018 . – 72 p.
6. Li, Zh., & Sun, K. (2020). Mitigation measures for intended hydrogen release from thermally activated pressure relief device of onboard storage. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 45 (15), 9260-9267. DOI: 10.1016/j.ijhydene.2020.01.084
7. Abramov Yu. Design of control algorithm over technical condition of hydrogen generators based on hydro-reactive compositions/ Yu. Abramov, V. Borisenko, V. Krivtsova // Eastern-European Journal of Enterprisse Technologies, Industry Control Systems, 2017, 5 (8–89), p. 16–21. doi: 10.15587/1729-4061.2017.112200.
8. Nanthagopal K., Subbarao R., Elango T., Baskar P., Annamalai K. Hydrogen Enriched Compressed Natural Gas-A Futuristic Fuel for Internal Combustion Engines // Thermal Sci. 2011. 15: 1145–1154.
9. Abramov Yu.A. Algorithm for monitoring the technical condition of the gas generator of the hydrogen storage and supply system / Yu.A. Abramov, V.G. Borisenko V.I. Krivtsova / Problems of superficial situations. – Kh. : NUTSZU, 2017. – Vyp. 25. – p. 3–7.
10. Abramov Yu.A. Monitoring of the technical condition of the gas generator of the hydrogen storage and supply system / Yu.A. Abramov, V.I. Krivtsova, A.S. Funikov / Problems of superficial situations. – Kh .: NUTSZU, 2016. – Vip. 24. – p. 3–8.
11. Methods for determining the dynamic characteristics of the gas generator of the system for securing and supplying water : Pat. 109686 Ukraine: IPC G018В3 / 06 / Abramov Yu.O., Borisenko V.G., Krivtsova V.I., application no. that patent holder of the National University of Civil Society of Ukraine. - No. 201603531; application 4.04.16; publ. 08.25.16, Bul. No. 16.
12. Bikkenin R.R. Theory of electrical communication / R.R. Bikkenin, M.N. Chesnokov. – M. : Academy, 2010. – 329 p.
The authors who publish in this collection agree with the following terms:
• The authors reserve the right to authorship of their work and give the magazine the right to first publish this work under the terms of license CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 (with the Designation of Authorship - Non-Commercial - Without Derivatives 4.0 International), which allows others to freely distribute the published work with a mandatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this magazine.
• Authors have the right to make independent extra-exclusive work agreements in the form in which they were published by this magazine (for example, posting work in an electronic repository of an institution or publishing as part of a monograph), provided that the link to the first publication of the work in this journal is maintained. .
• Journal policy allows and encourages the publication of manuscripts on the Internet (for example, in institutions' repositories or on personal websites), both before the publication of this manuscript and during its editorial work, as it contributes to the emergence of productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the published work (see The Effect of Open Access).