ALGORITHM FOR DETERMINATION OF RELIABILITY INDICATOR OF GAS GENERATOR OF HYDROGEN STORAGE AND SUPPLY SYSTEM
Keywords:hydrogen storage and supply system, gas generator, time constant, amplitude-frequency characteristic, gas generator failure probability.
An algorithm for determining one of the indicators of reliability of the main element of the hydrogen storage and supply system – a gas generator has been developed. Such an algorithm is an integral part of the general algorithm to ensure the required level of fire safety of hydrogen storage and supply systems. The algorithm involves the implementation of several stages. At the first stage, using the expression for the amplitude-frequency characteristic of the gas generator, the functional dependences for its time constants are obtained. These functional dependencies include the values of the transmission coefficient and amplitude-frequency characteristics, which are determined at three a priori set values of frequency. In the second stage, the amplitude-frequency characteristic of the gas generator is determined. For this purpose, an array of data is used, which characterizes the reaction of the gas generator to the test effect in the form of an abrupt change in the area of its outlet. The amplitude-frequency characteristic of the gas generator is determined numerically, and its parameters are the increase in the pressure in the cavity of the gas generator and the time interval at which this increase is determined. The Kotelnikov-Nyquist-Shannon theorem is used to determine this time interval. At the third stage, the probability of the values of the time constants of the gas generator outside the tolerance zone is determined. For this purpose, models of gas generator time constants and their metrological characteristics are used. In the fourth stage, the probability of failure of the gas generator is determined, for which the information of the previous stage is used. At the last stage, the algorithm for determining the probability of failure of the gas generator of the storage and supply system of hydrogen, which is given in verbal form.
2. Sorensen, B. (2008) Renewables and hydrogen energy technologies for sustainable development. International Journal of Energy Research, 32 (5), 367–368. https://doi.org/10.1002/er.1370
3. Abramov, Y.O., Krivtsova, V.I., Solovey, V.V. (2002) Hydrogen storage and supply systems based on solids for onboard power plants. Kharkiv [in Russian]
4. Dmitriev, A.L., Ikonnikov, V.K. (2017) Hydrogen fueling station using hydrogen generation by aluminum powder hydrothermal oxidation. Alternative Energy and Ecology, 10–12, 75–85. [in Russian] DOI: https://doi.org/10.15518/isjaee.2017.10-12.075-085
5. Abramov, Yu.A., Borisenko, V.G., Krivtsova, V.I. (2018) Models and characteristics of hydrogen generators based on hydroreactive compositions. NUGZU, Kharkiv [in Russian]
6. Li, Zh., & Sun, K. (2020) Mitigation measures for intended hydrogen release from thermally activated pressure relief device of onboard storage. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 45 (15), 9260–9267. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijhydene.2020.01.084
7. Abramov, Yu., Borisenko, V., Krivtsova, V. (2017) Design of control algorithm over technical condition of hydrogen generators based on hydro-reactive compositions. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprises Technologies, Industry Control Systems, 5 (8–89), 16–21. DOI: https://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2017.112200
8. Nanthagopal, K., Subbarao, R., Elango, T., Baskar, P., Annamalai, K. (2011) Hydrogen Enriched Compressed Natural Gas-A Futuristic Fuel for Internal Combustion Engines. Thermal Sci, 15, 1145–1154.
9. Abramov, Y., Kryvtsova, V., Mikhailyuk, A. (2021) Technical condition control algorithm gas generators of storage systems and hydrogen supply in the context of their fire prevention. Municipal economy of cities, vol. 1 (161), 284–289. [in Ukrainian] DOI: https://doi.org/10.33042/2522-1809-2021-1-161-284-289
10. Abramov, Yu., Basmanov, A., Krivtsova, V., Mikhayluk, A. (2018) The synthesis of control algorithm over a technical condition of the hydrogen generators based on hydro-reactive compositions. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, Industry Control Systems, 3 (2–93), 54–60. DOI: https://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2018.131020
11. Abramov, Yu.A., Krivtsova, V.I. (2000) Formalization of the description of two-phase processes of generation of hydrogen-containing working body in power plants. Vestnik KhGADTU, 12–13, 68–71 [in Russian]
12. Vlasov-Vlasyuk, O.B. (1969) Experimental methods in actomatics. Mashinostroenie, Moscow [in Russian]
13. Abramov, Y.O., Borisenko, V.G., Kryvtsova, V.I. Pat. 109686 Ukraine: IPC G018V3/06 Method of determining the dynamic characteristics of the gas generator of the hydrogen storage and supply system (2016) Bulletin No 16.
14. Bikkenin, R.R., Chesnokov, M.N. (2010) Theory of electrical communication. Academy, Moscow [in Russian]
15. Azarskov, V.N., Strelnikov, V.P. (2004) Reliability of control and automation systems. NAU, Kyiv [in Russian]
How to Cite
The authors who publish in this collection agree with the following terms:
• The authors reserve the right to authorship of their work and give the magazine the right to first publish this work under the terms of license CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 (with the Designation of Authorship - Non-Commercial - Without Derivatives 4.0 International), which allows others to freely distribute the published work with a mandatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this magazine.
• Authors have the right to make independent extra-exclusive work agreements in the form in which they were published by this magazine (for example, posting work in an electronic repository of an institution or publishing as part of a monograph), provided that the link to the first publication of the work in this journal is maintained. .
• Journal policy allows and encourages the publication of manuscripts on the Internet (for example, in institutions' repositories or on personal websites), both before the publication of this manuscript and during its editorial work, as it contributes to the emergence of productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the published work (see The Effect of Open Access).