SWOT ANALYSIS OF THE IMPLEMENTATION OF DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES TO ENSURE OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY
The business community and governments around the world are aware of the need to accelerate the process of digitalization and digital transformation of the economy in order to achieve a competitive position in the digital space of the new world economy, including in the field of occupational safety management (SWOP). The mechanism of digitalization in OSH remains insufficiently studied, which necessitates the development of tools for its implementation, evaluation and management.
The benefits of digitalization for industrial safety are incredibly high: it is easier to manage resources, and quick access to more information about the use of personal protective equipment, training, medical examination, etc., the formation of digital culture.
The purpose of this research was to consider the prospects and problems of implementation of information technology in the field of occupational safety, identify features of industrial enterprise management in the context of digitalization. To achieve this goal, the method of SWOT-analysis was used.
The study revealed some problems in the implementation of digitalization in the management system of labor protection. The spread of digital technologies in all sectors of the economy and vital spheres of society actualizes the study of the degree of readiness for change, which involves monitoring the state of occupational safety. Transformations in the labor market and ensuring the safety of the production process are associated with job losses, the emergence of new professions and changes in the competencies of employees. Digitalization is aimed at the introduction of adaptive practices of professional development, the development of motivation in the implementation of all instructions on occupational safety.
2. Masyutin S.A. Basic enterprise strategy in the context of the transition to the concept of "Industry 4.0" (2021) Plenary reports of the Twelfth All-Russia. symp. "Strategic planning and development of enterprises" (Moscow, April 12–13, 2011). Moscow: TsEMI RAN. URL: ruselprom.ru>upload/iblock/3c5/elmash_2018. – 16.05.2021.
3. Andreeva, O. Digital HR: new trends in personnel management. Based on the materials of the conference "Main trends in personnel management in the digital economy" of the Moscow International Higher School of Business MIRBIS. Standards and Quality: RIA, 2019. URL: https://ria-stk.ru/ds/adetail.php?ID=175634.– 05.05.2021.
4. Krainiuk O.V. Buts Yu.V. Bogatov O.Y. (2020) Improving production safety with digital technologies // Theory, science and practice. Abstracts of III International Scientific and Practical Conference. Tokyo, Japan. – 421–423. DOI: 10.46299/ISG.2020.II.III.
5. Krainyuk O.V., Buts YuV., Barbashin V., Didenko N.V. (2020) Prospects for digitalization in the sphere of protection of labor. Municipal economy of cities, 6, 159. – 130–138. DOI: 10.33042/2522-1809-2020-6-159-130-138.
6. Sergeenko, Y.S. (2020) Digitalization of Safety in the Field of Labor Protection. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science. – IOP Publishing, 2020. – Т. 543. – №. 1. – P. 012001. DOI:10.1088/1755-1315/543/1/012001.
7. Kuvshinov, D. Prophylactic (2020) Approach to Industrial Electro-Traumatism Taking into Account Individual Psycho-Physical Peculiarities of Worker Taking into Account Network Digitalization. E3S Web of Conferences. – EDP Sciences. – 174. – 03025. DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/202017403025.
8. McKinsey Global Institute (2017) The analytical report on digital Russia: A New Reality. Full Report. URL: https://www.mckinsey.com
9. Nurova, O. Leading Digital Technologies in the Industrial Safety Management (2020) 6th International Conference on Social, economic, and academic leadership (ICSEAL-6-2019). – Atlantis Press. – 471–476.
10. Chen B., Wan J., Shu L., Li P., Mukherjee M., Yin B. (2018) «Smart Factory of Industry 4.0 Technologies, Application Case, and Challenges» IEEE Access. – 6. – 6505–6518.
11. Chen B., Liu T., Wang Y. (2020) Volatile fragility: New employment forms and disrupted employment protection in the new economy // International journal of environmental research and public health. 17. №. 5. 1531–1533.
The authors who publish in this collection agree with the following terms:
• The authors reserve the right to authorship of their work and give the magazine the right to first publish this work under the terms of license CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 (with the Designation of Authorship - Non-Commercial - Without Derivatives 4.0 International), which allows others to freely distribute the published work with a mandatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this magazine.
• Authors have the right to make independent extra-exclusive work agreements in the form in which they were published by this magazine (for example, posting work in an electronic repository of an institution or publishing as part of a monograph), provided that the link to the first publication of the work in this journal is maintained. .
• Journal policy allows and encourages the publication of manuscripts on the Internet (for example, in institutions' repositories or on personal websites), both before the publication of this manuscript and during its editorial work, as it contributes to the emergence of productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the published work (see The Effect of Open Access).