ANALYSIS OF THE CONDITION OF HOUSING CONSTRUCTION IN THE KHARKIV REGION
The purpose of the article is to analyze the state of housing construction in the Kharkiv region and identify factors influencing the dynamics of its development.
It is noted that the housing problem remains extremely relevant for the Kharkiv region where there is a large delayed demand for housing. Housing construction accelerates the growth of the gross domestic product of the region, employment of its population, growth of budget revenues. Factors influencing the amount of housing built are not constant and require periodic analysis.
Statistical data of housing construction in Kharkiv region are investigated. It is noted that the area of housing commissioned has decreased in recent years. In 2012, half of the total area of residential buildings commissioned in the Kharkiv region fell on the city of Kharkiv. The last three years the area of residential buildings built in other cities and towns of the region is 17–30%.
The leaders in housing construction among the cities of regional significance in different years were: Lyubotyn (2014), Izyum (2015, 2019), Kupyansk (2016-2017) and Chuguiv (2018). Among the districts, the most active housing construction is carried out in Kharkiv and Derhachiv districts.
It is noted that the volume of construction work performed by enterprises of Kharkiv region in January-June 2020 amounted to 8.9% of the national volume, but the pace of construction of residential buildings decreased by 13%. The index of residential construction products for the first half of 2020 compared to the first half of 2019 amounted to 88%.
It is determined that the number of commissioned housing primarily on the amount of capital investment in the region and other factors influencing the dynamics of housing development, such as the socio-political situation in the country, the state of the economy, the availability of mortgage lending and others.
The housing programs operating in the Kharkiv region to provide the population with their own housing are considered.
2. Sadoviak M.S. Rynok zhytlovoho budivnytstva v Ukraini: suchasni tendentsii rozvytku. Sotsialno-ekonomichni problemy suchasnoho periodu Ukrainy. Lviv, 2017. Vyp. 2 (124). S. 70–75.
3. Latysheva O. V. Budivelna haluz Ukrainy: suchasnyi stan ta yii rol u zabezpechenni staloho rozvytku natsionalnoi ekonomiky / O. V. Latysheva, A. D. Saiko // Ekonomichnyi visnyk Donbasu. – 2019. – # 2. – S. 66–73.
4. Mamonov K. A. Stan ta napriamy transformatsii budivelnykh pidpryiemstv na suchasnomu etapi ekonomichnykh peretvoren / K. A. Mamonov, Ye. V. Hrytskov // Komunalne hospodarstvo mist. Seriia : Ekonomichni nauky. – 2018. – Vyp. 143. – S. 31–33.
5. Kalinichenko L. L. Analiz tendentsii rozvytku budivelnoi haluzi ta budivelnoi produktsii Ukrainy / L. L. Kalinichenko, Yu. R. Sydorova // "Molodyi vchenyi", # 4.4 (44.4), 2017 r. – S. 64–67.
6. Serohina D. O. Stan rynku zhytlovoho budivnytstva Kharkivskoi oblasti [Elektronnyi resurs]. – Rezhym dostupu: http://www.vestnik-econom.mgu.od.ua/journal/2020/42-2020/27.pdf
7. Rakhman M. S. Strukturni zminy koniunktury rynku nerukhomosti Kharkivskoi oblasti [Elektronnyi resurs] /
M. S. Rakhman, V. V. Malko // Biznes Inform. - 2019. - # 10. - S. 136–143.
8. Zhytlove budivnytstvo u Kharkivskii oblasti u 2019 rotsi [Elektronnyi resurs]. – Rezhym dostupu: http://kh.ukrstat.gov.ua/download/express/2020/express_03_01.zip
9. Zhytlovyi fond za rehionamy u 2019 rotsi [Elektronnyi resurs]. – Rezhym dostupu: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/operativ/operativ2020/zf/zf_reg/zf_reg19_eu.xls
10. Na Kharkivshchyni znyzylys tempy budivnytstva [Elektronnyi resurs]. – Rezhym dostupu: https://x-vymir.com/ekonomika/na-harkivshhyni-znyzylys-tempy-budivnytstva-2/
11. Vyrobnytstvo budivelnoi produktsii u Kharkivskii oblasti u sichni-lypni 2020 roku [Elektronnyi resurs]. – Rezhym dostupu: http://kh.ukrstat.gov.ua/download/express/2020/express_09_03.zip
12. Kapitalni investytsii za vydamy ekonomichnoi diialnosti [Elektronnyi resurs]. – Rezhym dostupu: http://kh.ukrstat.gov.ua/kapitalni-investytsii-za-vydamy-ekonomichnoi-diialnosti-2010-2013
The authors who publish in this collection agree with the following terms:
• The authors reserve the right to authorship of their work and give the magazine the right to first publish this work under the terms of license CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 (with the Designation of Authorship - Non-Commercial - Without Derivatives 4.0 International), which allows others to freely distribute the published work with a mandatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this magazine.
• Authors have the right to make independent extra-exclusive work agreements in the form in which they were published by this magazine (for example, posting work in an electronic repository of an institution or publishing as part of a monograph), provided that the link to the first publication of the work in this journal is maintained. .
• Journal policy allows and encourages the publication of manuscripts on the Internet (for example, in institutions' repositories or on personal websites), both before the publication of this manuscript and during its editorial work, as it contributes to the emergence of productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the published work (see The Effect of Open Access).