THEORETICAL ASPECTS OF DIGITAL CREATION TOPOGRAPHIC PLAN
Theoretical bases of creation of the digital topographic plan of district are considered, the analysis of the materials used for creation of the digital topographic plan of district is carried out. Types and features of application of topographic plans are analyzed. The most suitable geo-basis for creating a digital plan has been identified. Studies have shown that a 1: 500 scale geo-base is quite informative and most optimal for creating digital and conventional topographic plans in the city. Without additional removal, 1: 500 scale plans allow for the transition to smaller scale plans. According to current national regulations, a single coordinate and altitude system should be used to create topographic plans. Today, the only state coordinate system USK-2000 is used, which replaced the coordinate system SK-42, which is based on the Krasovsky ellipsoid and the Gauss-Krueger projection.
Possibilities of development of electronic topographic plans with use of modern software complexes are investigated. Computer software allows you to process data as accurately as possible and perform tasks quickly. Among the main software packages used to create an electronic topographic plan of the area are AutoCAD, Digitals, Geonics, COMPASS, MapInfo Pro, Topocad. The choice of software product depends on the breadth of the task, the modernity of surveying instruments and their own software. An analysis of the software used in the creation of digital maps and topographic plans, which showed that the choice of a particular product depends on the breadth of the task, the modernity of surveying instruments and their own software. AutoCAD software is universal and fully adapted to modern geodetic problems. The use of AutoCAD software will ensure the final processing of data obtained during field work and the completion of the digital topographic plan of the area.
The procedure for creating a digital topographic plan of the area using Digitals and AutoCAD software is considered. Creating a digital topographic plan of the area is a complex process consisting of several stages, which are described in the article.
2. Bilokon, Yu.M. Urban management of territorial development. Kyiv: Ukrarhinform, 160 p. (2002) [in Ukrainian].
3. Law of Ukraine "On topographic, geodetic and cartographic activities" of 27.07.2013 № 353-XIV. URL : https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/main/353-14#Text (2013) [in Ukrainian].
4. Resolution "On approval of the Procedure for national topographic and thematic mapping" of September 4, 2013 № 661. URL : https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/661-2013-%D0%BF/print (2013) [in Ukrainian].
5. Classifier of information displayed on topographic plans of scales 1: 5000, 1: 2000, 1: 1000, 1: 500, approved by the order of the Main Department of Geodesy, Cartography and Cadastre at the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine №25 dated 09.03.2000 [in Ukrainian].
The authors who publish in this collection agree with the following terms:
• The authors reserve the right to authorship of their work and give the magazine the right to first publish this work under the terms of license CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 (with the Designation of Authorship - Non-Commercial - Without Derivatives 4.0 International), which allows others to freely distribute the published work with a mandatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this magazine.
• Authors have the right to make independent extra-exclusive work agreements in the form in which they were published by this magazine (for example, posting work in an electronic repository of an institution or publishing as part of a monograph), provided that the link to the first publication of the work in this journal is maintained. .
• Journal policy allows and encourages the publication of manuscripts on the Internet (for example, in institutions' repositories or on personal websites), both before the publication of this manuscript and during its editorial work, as it contributes to the emergence of productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the published work (see The Effect of Open Access).