METHODOLOGICAL ASPECTS OF COMPILATION OF LAND MANAGEMENT DOCUMENTATION FOR LAND ALLOCATION
Keywords:land management documentation, land management schemes, rational land use, normative data, land management principles, land allocation projects
The purpose of the article is to study the existing approaches to the development of land management documentation and the development of methodological aspects of compiling land management documentation for land allocation. The paper analyzes modern approaches to the preparation of land management documentation for land allocation in Ukraine. The directions and schemes of formation of land management documentation on land allocation taking into account previous experience are determined. The presented differences in the methods of developing such projects complicate the implementation of the tasks. The difficulty arises due to the lack of a procedure for the development of land management projects for the allocation of land, the obsolescence of norms, standards and rules, the contradiction between some regulations. The current regulations on land allocation and the formation of land management schemes are analyzed. Methodical recommendations for compiling land management documentation for land allocation, taking into account modern standards and requirements, regulatory and technical regulations, etc. have been developed.
The project of establishment (change) of borders of administrative-territorial formations is developed in cases of creation of new, association, distribution, accession, increase or decrease in the area of existing administrative-territorial formations.
Currently, the process of creating new, unifying, distributing administrative-territorial entities takes place mainly at the level or within the administrative districts, within which the boundaries of village (settlement) councils and settlements are created or changed.
The territory of each administrative-territorial entity has its own boundaries - conditional lines that separate it from other territories. They are established and changed on the basis of land management projects developed by state and other land management organizations in accordance with the feasibility studies of their development, master plans of settlements.
The provisions developed in the article will increase the efficiency of land use through the proposed more effective scheme for the formation of accounting and reporting digital documentation.
2. The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (2001). The Law of Ukraine “On the State Land Cadastre”. Available at: http://zakon.rada. gov.ua/laws/show/3613-17#n369.
3. The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (2002), The Law of Ukraine “Land Code of Ukraine”, Information of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, 3–4, 27.
4. State Committee for Land Resources (2010) Order of the State Committee for Land Resources “On approval of the Instruction on the establishment (restoration) of land boundaries in kind (on the ground) and № 2’2019 101 their fixing with boundary marks”. Available at: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/z0391-10.
5. Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine (2003), “Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine № 1440 «On Approval of National Standard No. 1 “General Principles of Property and Property Rights Valuation». Available at: http:zakon2.rada.gov.ualawsshow1440-2003-%D0%BF.
6. Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine (2004), “Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine № 1442 «On Approval of the National Standard No. 2 “Valuation of Real Estate». Available at: http:zakon2.rada.gov. ualawsshow1442-2004-%D0%BF.
7. Tretiak A.M., Druhak V.M., Kolhanova I.H. (2013) Standartyzatsiia ta normuvannia u zemleustroi: navch. posib [Standardization and Rationing in Land Management: Tutorial tool]. Kyiv: Agroosvita, 233.
8. Tretiak A.M., Martyn A.H., Dorosh Y.M. (2008) Standartyzatsiia pohodzhennia dokumentatsii iz zemleustroiu: vymohy
do protsedury ta zmistu vysnovkiv [Standardization of harmonization of land management documentation: requirements for procedure and content of conclusions]. Land management newsletter, 3, 25–30.
9. Dorosh Y.M., Dorosh O.S. (2015) Derzhavni standarty, normy i pravyla yak mekhanizm formuvannia instytutsionalnoho seredovyshche terytorialnoho planuvannia zemlekorystuvannia [State standards, rules and regulations as a mechanism for shaping the institutional environment of land use territorial planning]. Land management, cadastre and land monitoring, 2/3, 3–12.
How to Cite
The authors who publish in this collection agree with the following terms:
• The authors reserve the right to authorship of their work and give the magazine the right to first publish this work under the terms of license CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 (with the Designation of Authorship - Non-Commercial - Without Derivatives 4.0 International), which allows others to freely distribute the published work with a mandatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this magazine.
• Authors have the right to make independent extra-exclusive work agreements in the form in which they were published by this magazine (for example, posting work in an electronic repository of an institution or publishing as part of a monograph), provided that the link to the first publication of the work in this journal is maintained. .
• Journal policy allows and encourages the publication of manuscripts on the Internet (for example, in institutions' repositories or on personal websites), both before the publication of this manuscript and during its editorial work, as it contributes to the emergence of productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the published work (see The Effect of Open Access).