ASSET DIVERSIFICATION THROUGH APPLICATION HOARDING INVESTMENTS
Keywords:hoarding investments, banking institutions, crisis economy, risk diversification, coins, precious stones, collectibles, profitability, interest.
The current state and tendencies of development of hoarding investment by legal entities and the population of the country are considered in the article. It is especially important that these investments are available not only for legal entities, but also for the population, where there is a clear relationship between changes in the share of savings hoarded by private individuals and fluctuations in uncertainty, and growing investment and hoarding demand are the consequences of the financial crisis. inflation expectations, geopolitical instability and growing needs for diversification. On the basis of economic-theoretical analysis the essence, character of behavior, types and conditions of realization of hoarding investments (TI) in crisis economy are analyzed. The concept of "hoarding investments" has been clarified. The main subjects and objects of hoarding investments are identified. The objects of hoarding investments are bank metals (and coins from them) precious stones, jewelry, art objects and antiques. Available types, modern tendencies, methods and conditions of realization of hoarding investments are investigated. Coins issued by both Ukrainian and foreign banks were found to be numismatically valuable. However, foreign coins entering our market are usually issued in large numbers and, accordingly, have less numismatic value. In the United States, consumption of diamond jewelry is constantly growing due to the combination of domestic market unsaturation with well-established lending mechanisms, Europe is characterized by stagnation in the consumption of diamond jewelry, and for some countries, such as Germany, even a reduction. Hoarding investments in collectibles are specific in nature, due to their complexity, the relatively narrow market for each type of collection, the need for special knowledge and skills for proper investment.
2. Verbycjka Viktorija Ivanivna. Tezavraciji jak zasib finansovykh investycij. Svidoctvo pro rejestraciju avtorsjkogho prava na tvir naukovo-praktychnogho kharakteru # 87284 vid 28.03.2019r.
3. Filatov Ye. V., Filatov M.V. Tezavratsionnye investitsii. Problemy ekonomiki. 2012. № 5. S. 83.
4. Komiscarova L. I. Tezavratsionnye investitsii Rossii. Transportnoe delo Rossii. 2010. № 2. S. 21–22.
5. Almazova O.L., Dubonosov L.A. Zoloto i valyuta: proshloe i nastoyashchee. M.: Finansy i statistika, 1998. 138 s.
6. Mykhaljsjkyj V.V. Zoloto v strukturi svitovogho finansovogho rynku. K.: Nyka-centr, 2010. 248 s.
7. Osoblyvosti zneosoblenogho metalevogho rakhunku: pljusy i minusy, osoblyvosti investuvannja. Informacijnyj portal IeaTso. URL: http://ieatso.com.ua/osoblivosti-zneosoblenogo-metalevogo-rahunku-plyusi-i-minusi-osoblivosti-investuvannya/
8. Najdorozhchi monety svitu. Sajt ANiK Ukrajiny. URL: https://anu.net.ua/ua/golovna-ua/stati/3930-najdorozhchi-moneti-svitu.
9. Tematicheskie issledovaniya. URL: http://www.gold.org.
10. Investitsii v predmety iskusstva. URL: http://artinvestment.ru.
11. Verbitskaya V. I. Teoreticheskie aspekty planirovaniya denezhnykh potokov predpriyatiy. La science et la technologie à l'ère de la société de l'information: coll. de papiers scientifiques «ΛΌGOΣ» z avec des matériaux de la conf. scientifique et pratique internationale, Bordeaux, 3 mars, 2019. Bordeaux : OP «Plateforme scientifique européenne», 2019. V.2. p. 110. (P. 56–59).
How to Cite
The authors who publish in this collection agree with the following terms:
• The authors reserve the right to authorship of their work and give the magazine the right to first publish this work under the terms of license CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 (with the Designation of Authorship - Non-Commercial - Without Derivatives 4.0 International), which allows others to freely distribute the published work with a mandatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this magazine.
• Authors have the right to make independent extra-exclusive work agreements in the form in which they were published by this magazine (for example, posting work in an electronic repository of an institution or publishing as part of a monograph), provided that the link to the first publication of the work in this journal is maintained. .
• Journal policy allows and encourages the publication of manuscripts on the Internet (for example, in institutions' repositories or on personal websites), both before the publication of this manuscript and during its editorial work, as it contributes to the emergence of productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the published work (see The Effect of Open Access).