FIXED ASSETS AND EFFICIENCY OF THEIR USE
The article considers the essence of fixed assets and their structure. Companies typically invest their funds in fixed assets in order to upgrade their composition and structure, obtain rent for their operation, use in normal production activities and expand the production of goods or services. Analysis of the use of fixed assets allows companies to determine the overall state of production capacity of the firm. Therefore, companies are interested in improving the efficiency of fixed assets, as they directly affect the production and economic activities and financial condition in general.
The economic efficiency of production exists at different levels and can be determined both at the international and sectoral level, as well as at the level of an individual enterprise, so the analysis was conducted and identified factors that affect them. The successful operation of fixed assets and production facilities depends on intensive and extensive factors to improve their use, so the indicators that characterize the security of the enterprise, the state and efficiency of fixed assets. Renewal of fixed assets is carried out in the form of their replacement by more perfect and efficient, reconstruction and modernization of individual groups and types and as a result it will increase the competitiveness of the enterprise, as well as the availability and use of more modern means of labor.
Theoretical aspects of efficient operation and directions of increase at different stages of the life cycle are analyzed. When managing one of the main conditions, to increase the efficiency of reproduction processes, it is necessary to pay attention to the optimal terms and conditions of operation of fixed assets (especially the active part) in accordance with their primary technological purpose. In this case, both the reduction and increase in the period of operation in different ways affects the efficiency of reproduction and use of tools.
In order to determine the state of fixed assets at the enterprise, an analysis algorithm was developed, which is of great importance because it can be used to investigate and draw conclusions about the state and efficiency of their use.
It was determined that the main sign of increasing the level of efficient use of fixed assets of the enterprise is the growth of production through technical, organizational and economic measures.
2. Borisyuk I.O. Reserves to increase the efficiency of the main funds of the enterprise [Electronic resource] / I.O. Borisyuk, I.I. Tkachenko // №3 – Regime of access to the resource: file: /// C: / Users / % D0% AF / Downloads / 435–1694-1-PB.pdf
3. Gnatenko E.P. Economic analysis in the management of the enterprise / E.P. Gnatenko. // Economic analysis. – 2016. – P. 99–105.
4. Gnatenko E.P. Algorithm of analysis of basic means of production at the enterprise / E.P. Gnatenko // Economic analysis. - 2016. - Volume 26. - № 1. - P. 99-105.
5. Ivanyushko R.V. Basic directions of analysis of fixed assets / R.V. Ivanyushko, S.R. Romanov // International scientific-practical Internet conference "Accounting, taxation and control: theory and methodology". – 2019. – P. 240–242.
6. Lutsky E.V. Influence of revaluation of fixed assets on indicators of efficiency of use of fixed assets (on the basis of enterprises belonging to the sphere of management of the state concern "Ukroboronprom") / E.V. Lutsky. // Economic Bulletin of the Zaporozhye State Engineering Academy. – 2017. – P. 126–133.
7. Lyubiy I.I. Pidvyshchennia efektyvnosti vykorystannia osnovnykh vyrobnychnykh fondiv pidpryiemstva [Electronic resource] / I.I. Lyubiy. – 2018. – Resource access mode: http://dspace.tneu.edu.ua/bitstream/316497/27374/1/%D0%9B%D1%8E%D0%B1%D0%B8%D0%B9. pdf.
8. Mishura V.B. Evolution of the concept, classification and economic essence of fixed assets / V.B. Mishura, A.E. Spitsyn. // Scientific Bulletin of the DSEA. – 2017. – P. 148–154.
9. On approval of the Regulation (standard) of accounting 7 "Fixed assets" [Electronic resource] - Mode of access to the resource: https://ips.ligazakon.net/document/REG4509
10. Sharmanska V.M. Analiz zabezpechennosti pidpryiemstva osnovnymi zasobami ta efektyvnosti iho vykorystannia [Analysis of enterprise security by basic means and efficiency of their use]. // Young scientist. – 2018. – P. 550–552.
The authors who publish in this collection agree with the following terms:
• The authors reserve the right to authorship of their work and give the magazine the right to first publish this work under the terms of license CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 (with the Designation of Authorship - Non-Commercial - Without Derivatives 4.0 International), which allows others to freely distribute the published work with a mandatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this magazine.
• Authors have the right to make independent extra-exclusive work agreements in the form in which they were published by this magazine (for example, posting work in an electronic repository of an institution or publishing as part of a monograph), provided that the link to the first publication of the work in this journal is maintained. .
• Journal policy allows and encourages the publication of manuscripts on the Internet (for example, in institutions' repositories or on personal websites), both before the publication of this manuscript and during its editorial work, as it contributes to the emergence of productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the published work (see The Effect of Open Access).