RESEARCH OF DIRECTIONS OF DEVELOPMENT OF LAND MANAGEMENT DOCUMENTATION TAKING INTO ACCOUNT OF MODERN LEGAL REQUIREMENTS
Keywords:land management documentation, land management project, cadastral data, regulatory requirements, grounds for project development, land tenure, land use.
In recent years, there has been an increase in activity in the field of land and the acquisition of land ownership. In order to properly establish the boundaries of plots for any needs, it is necessary to create a project for the allocation of land.
The Law of Ukraine "On Land Management" clearly prescribes the rules and procedures for creating such projects.
The law defines the land management project. A land management project is a set of documentation, which includes technical, economic and technical types of documentation that provide a justification for the necessary measures for the use and protection of land that must be performed under this project.
There is a need to determine in more detail the components of land management projects, the grounds for their development, land management documentation, the formation of projects for urban planning needs and other types of land management activities. At the same time, the issue of collecting and systematizing cadastral data, forming a cadastral system and access of different groups of users to it at different levels of interaction remains unaccounted for. Modern legal aspects of land management documentation development, etc. need more detailed analysis.
The aim of the article is to study the principles of development of land management documentation for various purposes, taking into account modern regulatory requirements. The paper analyzes modern approaches to the development of land management documentation, analyzes the components of land management projects. The bases of development of the documentation on land management are defined, questions of formation of projects for town-planning needs are investigated. The issues of collection and systematization of cadastral data, formation of cadastral system and access of different groups of users to it at different levels of interaction are analyzed. Issues of regulatory and legal support for the creation of land management documentation have been studied.
The issues considered in the study will provide a clearer understanding of the concept of land management project, land management documentation, cadastral data, land use formation and more.
2. Novakovsky, L.Ya., Tretyak, A.M., Dobryak, D.S. (2001). Land reform and land management in Ukraine. Kyiv, IZU UAAN. [in Ukrainian]
3. Perovich, L.M., Gubar, Y.P. (2016). Real estate appraisal: Tutorial tool. Lviv, National Lviv Polytechnic University. [in Ukrainian]
4. Larsson, G. (1991). Land registration and Cadastral Systems: tools for land information and management. Esex, Longman Scientific and Technical.
5. The Law of Ukraine Land Code of Ukraine. (2001). The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, Information of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, 3–4, 27. [in Ukrainian]
6. The Law of Ukraine On Land Management. (2003). URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/main/858
7. The Law of Ukraine On Protection of Cultural Heritage No 39. (2000). URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1805-14#Text
8. The Law of Ukraine On topographical and geodetic and cartographic activity No 353-XIV. (1998). URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/353-149
9. The Law of Ukraine On State Examination of Land Management Documentation. (2004). URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1808-15
10. Order of the State Committee for Land Resources On approval of the Instruction on the establishment (restoration) of land boundaries in kind (on the ground) and their fixing with boundary marks No 376. (2010). URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/z0391-10
How to Cite
The authors who publish in this collection agree with the following terms:
• The authors reserve the right to authorship of their work and give the magazine the right to first publish this work under the terms of license CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 (with the Designation of Authorship - Non-Commercial - Without Derivatives 4.0 International), which allows others to freely distribute the published work with a mandatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this magazine.
• Authors have the right to make independent extra-exclusive work agreements in the form in which they were published by this magazine (for example, posting work in an electronic repository of an institution or publishing as part of a monograph), provided that the link to the first publication of the work in this journal is maintained. .
• Journal policy allows and encourages the publication of manuscripts on the Internet (for example, in institutions' repositories or on personal websites), both before the publication of this manuscript and during its editorial work, as it contributes to the emergence of productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the published work (see The Effect of Open Access).