LEGAL ASPECTS OF LAND FORMATION UNDER REAL ESTATE OBJECTS
Keywords:land management documentation, land plot, real estate object, normative data, property right, land tenure, land use.
Given the provisions of the existing regulatory framework, contributions and achievements in the development of modern land management, it can be noted that the current outline of legal features of land and real estate, the presence of significant gaps and unresolved issues need to clarify these problems and find effective practical measures.
The purpose of the article is to study the existing regulatory requirements for the acquisition of ownership of real estate in combination with ownership of land. The article examines the existing regulatory requirements for the acquisition of ownership of real estate in combination with ownership of land. The paper analyzes modern approaches to obtaining the right to land under real estate in Ukraine. The procedure for assigning a cadastral number before the alienation of real estate is determined; schemes of land formation under the real estate object; the procedure for state registration of real estate rights and the grounds for refusal of it and others are determined. The order, principles, requirements and regulatory documents at formation of the ground area under real estate objects are offered.
The article considers the peculiarities of assigning a cadastral number to the land plot on which the residential building is located. It is noted that the state registration of land plots is carried out at their location by the relevant state cadastral registrar. It is determined that the acquisition of the right to a person's share in the ownership of a residential building, building or structure under the contract as a result of state registration of rights is a fact of acquisition of real estate.
The norms specified in the article establish the general principle of integrity of the real estate object with the land plot on which this object is located. According to these norms, the definition of land rights is directly dependent on the ownership of the building and structure.
The provisions developed in the article will increase the efficiency of land use and real estate by defining regulations on their mutual influence.
2. Novakovsky L.Ya., Tretyak A.M., Dobryak D.S. (2001) Zemelʹna reforma i zemleustriy v Ukrayini [Land reform and land management in Ukraine]. К.: ІЗУ УААН, 138.
3. Larsson G. (1991) Land registration and Cadastral Systems: tools for land information and management. Esex: Longman Scientific and Technical, 387.
4. The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (2001), The Law of Ukraine “Land Code of Ukraine”, Information of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, 3–4, 27.
5. Civil Code of Ukraine (2003), Retried from https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/435-15#Text.
6. Law of Ukraine "On Land Management" (2003) Retried from https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/main/858
7. The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (2011). The Law of Ukraine “ On the State Land Cadastre”. Available at: http://zakon.rada. gov.ua/laws/show/3613-17#n369.
8. Law of Ukraine "On Notaries" (1993). № 3425-XII [Electronic resource]. Retried from https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/3425-12#Text.
9. Law of Ukraine "On state registration of rights to immovable property and their encumbrances" (2004) Retried from https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1952-15#Text.
How to Cite
The authors who publish in this collection agree with the following terms:
• The authors reserve the right to authorship of their work and give the magazine the right to first publish this work under the terms of license CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 (with the Designation of Authorship - Non-Commercial - Without Derivatives 4.0 International), which allows others to freely distribute the published work with a mandatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this magazine.
• Authors have the right to make independent extra-exclusive work agreements in the form in which they were published by this magazine (for example, posting work in an electronic repository of an institution or publishing as part of a monograph), provided that the link to the first publication of the work in this journal is maintained. .
• Journal policy allows and encourages the publication of manuscripts on the Internet (for example, in institutions' repositories or on personal websites), both before the publication of this manuscript and during its editorial work, as it contributes to the emergence of productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the published work (see The Effect of Open Access).