NOISE PROTECTIVE SCREENS AS MEANS OF OPTIMIZATION OF NOISE MODE
Keywords:noise defence, beating back, abat-voix, fight is frequent against noise, design.
One of factors that negatively influence on an environment is noise. Noise can negatively influence on a health man. Determination of effective measures of noise protection of workplaces became the aim of our researches.
Certainly, that the most more showy measure are the so-called screens. It is significant, it is the most effective entrance of the city. They became the theme of our research. By us were the studied systems of classifications of screens. They are divided depending on such parameters: on the method of action; after a geometrical form; after an outline in a plan; after the method of arranging, on material. Defining advantages or lacks of the two following charts is impossible (id est there is not sense). They are accepted as given. Consideration of frequent is carried out from the source of noise, that it is located in a narrow corridor between an abat-voix and other obstacle. For simplification it is possible to accept the location of source of noise directly on the surface of soil: the point of source of шууму is successfully approximated by a location directly on the surface of soil; distance between this surface and very had an actual mestome to the locations, easily yields to the calculation, i always can be a little rather entered in a calculation as an insignificant additional correction. If we consider reflections not from the left, but from the right screen, absolutely adequate formulas can be derived, in which (taking into account the mirror symmetry of geometric construction), the corresponding indexes are simply replaced...
At some stage, the multiple reflection stops. This happens when the height of one of the reflection points exaggerates the height of one of the screens. The sound beam has nothing more to reflect, and it enters the space (to the sky). Therefore, when describing each reflection, we provide boundary conditions for its happening. A voice ray falls on a screen, and reflected from a that screen under the same corner q. It is suggested to "delete" a voice ray by us, directing him to sky above an oppositely stand-up screen after the first beating back.
2. DBN V.1.1-31:2013 «Zahist teritorIy, budinkIv I sporud vId shumu».
3. Abrakitov V.E. Ispolzovanie sistemnogo podhoda i sistemnogo analiza dlya resheniya problemyi borbyi s shumom (v ramkah obespecheniya ekologicheskoy bezopasnosti okruzhayuschey sredyi) / V.E. Abrakitov, S.E. Selivanov., G.M. Zholtkevich // VIsnik HarkIvskogo natsIonalnogo unIversitetu ImenI V.N. KarazIna. #849. Ser. EkologIya. – H.: Vidavnitstvo HNU Im. V.N. KarazIna, 2009. – s. 85 – 89.
4. Borba s shumom metodami zvukoizolyatsii / V.I. Zaborov, L.N. Klyachko, G.S. Rosin Moskva: Stroyizdat, 1964. – 122 s.
5. Osipov L.G. Zvukoizolyatsiya i zvukopogloschenie: [Ucheb. posobie dlya vuzov "Prom. i grazhd. str-vo" i "Teplosnabzhenie i ventilyatsiya"/ L.G. Osipov, V.N. Bobyilev, L.A. Borisov i dr.]; Pod red.: L.G. Osipov, V.N. Bobyilev. Moskva: AST, 2004. – 450 s.
6. PItelguzov M.A. Zasobi zahistu vId shumu ta vIbratsIYi v mashinobuduvannI / M.A. PItelguzov; ShIdnoukr. nats. un-t Im. V. Dalya. Lugansk: SNU, 2003. – 155 s.
7. Poryadkov V.I. Proektirovanie maloshumnyih mehanizmov. / V.I. Poryadkov. Moskva: Mashinostroenie, 1991. – 64 s.
How to Cite
The authors who publish in this collection agree with the following terms:
• The authors reserve the right to authorship of their work and give the magazine the right to first publish this work under the terms of license CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 (with the Designation of Authorship - Non-Commercial - Without Derivatives 4.0 International), which allows others to freely distribute the published work with a mandatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this magazine.
• Authors have the right to make independent extra-exclusive work agreements in the form in which they were published by this magazine (for example, posting work in an electronic repository of an institution or publishing as part of a monograph), provided that the link to the first publication of the work in this journal is maintained. .
• Journal policy allows and encourages the publication of manuscripts on the Internet (for example, in institutions' repositories or on personal websites), both before the publication of this manuscript and during its editorial work, as it contributes to the emergence of productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the published work (see The Effect of Open Access).