MODELING THE LOT CARGOES TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM IN CITIES
Keywords:model, lot cargoes, road transport.
The share of the transport component that is taken into account in the prices formation for final products reaches 50%, so the cost transport services has a great impact on the final goods price, and the need to carry out transportation in a tight time frame, take into account minimal costs require the emergence of new scientifically methods of their organization.
The research purpose is to build the lot cargoes automobile transportations in cities system model. The research object is the lot cargoes automobile transportations in cities process.
As the analysis result of lot cargoes automobile transportations rational technology formation in the cities, such basic problem at the transportation process organization is allocated - it is irrational transportation routes. It leads to a large overall truck mileage, as well as low transportation speed, which is unacceptable in the current competition.
During the literature sources analysis, the most popular existing transportation routing methods were considered, by means of which in research it is planned to carry out transport routes building in cities and it was found out that the routes developed by means of these methods have average links.
As the existing criteria analysis result of lot cargoes automobile transportations rational technology formation in the cities the transportations cost is chosen as a criterion. After analyzing the all modeling methods advantages and disadvantages, taking into account the scientific literature recommendations, it was decided to use mathematical modeling due to its results versatility and accuracy. After formalizing the research object, developed a model of "white box", in which for the selected input parameters (delivery points number, car load, the average consignment size delivered to one point) built the lot cargoes automobile transportations rational technology formation in the cities mathematical model, at which the transportation cost will be minimal.
2. Volkov, V., Taran, I., Volkova, T., Pavlenko, O., & Berezh-naja, N. (2020). Determining the Efficient Management System for a Specialized Transport Enterprise. Naukovyi Visnyk Natsionalnoho Hirnychoho Universytetu, 4, 185–191.
3. Nefyodov, V., Kalinichenko, O., Pavlenko, O. (2018) Modeling the system for the lot cargoes transportation in intercity. Municipal economy of cities, Vol. 142. – p. 103–107.
How to Cite
The authors who publish in this collection agree with the following terms:
• The authors reserve the right to authorship of their work and give the magazine the right to first publish this work under the terms of license CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 (with the Designation of Authorship - Non-Commercial - Without Derivatives 4.0 International), which allows others to freely distribute the published work with a mandatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this magazine.
• Authors have the right to make independent extra-exclusive work agreements in the form in which they were published by this magazine (for example, posting work in an electronic repository of an institution or publishing as part of a monograph), provided that the link to the first publication of the work in this journal is maintained. .
• Journal policy allows and encourages the publication of manuscripts on the Internet (for example, in institutions' repositories or on personal websites), both before the publication of this manuscript and during its editorial work, as it contributes to the emergence of productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the published work (see The Effect of Open Access).