DESIGNING APPLICATIONS FOR CARRYING OUT VOCATIONAL GUIDANCE WORK. SUBSITE DESIGN PROBLEMS
The article investigated the current problem of promoting the image of the university. One aspect of this may be the creation of subsites to the main site of the university. It will become the newest tool, a communication platform for entrants. A modern website is a tool, a communication technology platform, a new space for interaction between teachers and students. It's not just about reputation and public relations. This is a new practice of society in the age of informatization. The key role in the competitive confrontation of consumer needs in educational services, as well as for the worldwide recognition of universities, is assigned to its corporate website. In order for the site to take a worthy place in the rankings, it is necessary to take action to improve the internal factors of the site. Therefore, the development of both the university website and its subsites should be approached responsibly. It is necessary to pay attention at development to stylistic registration of pages (it should be executed in the same style, as the main site). Nowadays, it is also necessary to adhere to cross-browser and take into account search engine optimization. This is a set of measures that would raise the position of the site in the results of search engines for certain user queries in order to promote the site. It is also necessary to pay attention to the development of the navigation system of the subsite. An interesting solution that will distinguish this subsite from others was the use of geographic information systems to create a navigation map. The final stage of resource development should be its testing. In this way it is possible to create an effective website of the university, which will guarantee the transparency of educational and scientific activities of the university, directly and indirectly affecting its competitiveness and demand in the higher education market by the target audience, primarily entrants.
2. Alnodel, A.A., Elobaid, D.E., Elawady, S.I., & Alhdaif, S.A. (2018). Business colleges and their community: Content analysis of websites of business colleges in the MENA region. International Journal of Engineering Business Management.
3. Saijt “Verstaem”, www.verstaem.ru/blog
4. Saijt “Saijt yak komunikaciijniij instrument. Osnovni napryamki pidvischennya efektivnosti saijtu organizacii”, www.verstaem.ru/blog
5. O. Pomortseva, O. Kobzan, S. Yevdokimov, A. Kukhar Use of geoinformation systems in environmental monitoring, The International Conference on Sustainable Futures: Environmental, Technological, Social and Economic Matters (ICSF 2020) Kryvyi Rih, Ukraine, E3S Web Conf. Vol. 166 (2020).
6. Pomertseva O.E. (2017). Vikoristannya geoinformacijnoi sistemi u proektuvanni infrastrukturi mista [The use of the geoinformation system in the design of the city infrastructure] / International scientific and practical conference «Modern techniques, innovations and practical experience in the field of technical sciences» Lublin, Republic of Poland, рр. 223–226.
7. Pomortseva О.E. (2017). Proektirovanie baz geodannyh. Uchebnoe posobie [Design of geodatabases. Textbook] / Kharkiv: O.M. Beketov National University of Urban Economy in Kharkiv, 140 p.
8. Saijt “Media netologii”, netology.ru/blog/seo-success-2018.
9. Saijt “Html academy”, htmlacademy.ru/courses/decoration.
10. Saijt “Seoru”, seo.ru/seowiki/tic-pagerank.
11. Pomortseva О.E., Masliij L.A., Kon D.A., Sal'nikov M.V. (2016). Osobennosti izucheniya geoinformacionnyh sistem v vyssheij shkole / Sbornik nauchnyh trudov «Sistemi obrobki informacii», vypusk 2 (139), Kharkiv – pp. 220–226.
12. Saijt “Owox”, www.owox.ru/blog/articles/a-b-testing/
The authors who publish in this collection agree with the following terms:
• The authors reserve the right to authorship of their work and give the magazine the right to first publish this work under the terms of license CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 (with the Designation of Authorship - Non-Commercial - Without Derivatives 4.0 International), which allows others to freely distribute the published work with a mandatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this magazine.
• Authors have the right to make independent extra-exclusive work agreements in the form in which they were published by this magazine (for example, posting work in an electronic repository of an institution or publishing as part of a monograph), provided that the link to the first publication of the work in this journal is maintained. .
• Journal policy allows and encourages the publication of manuscripts on the Internet (for example, in institutions' repositories or on personal websites), both before the publication of this manuscript and during its editorial work, as it contributes to the emergence of productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the published work (see The Effect of Open Access).