RESEARCHING THE RATE OF PROFIT FOR REAL ESTATE IN THE CITY
Keywords:real estate, cadastre, investing, income, rate of profit, profitability, municipal economy, city districts, apartment.
The purpose of the article is to conduct research on the value of different segments of residential real estate in the city economy, rental rates. Based on this, determine the rate of return on the location of each investigated segment of real estate. The researches of the residential real estate market of the city of Kharkiv on the certain areas are carried out. The market value of one-room, two-room, and three-room apartments is calculated. The cost of rent for one-room, two-room, and three-room apartments is determined. Studies have been conducted and the rate of return calculated in relation to the location of each of the segments of residential real estate. Conclusions are made about the prospects for the development of the residential real estate market in the city economy, options for investing in real estate in the city and the best return on real estate.
Today, the problem of profitability research when investing in different segments of real estate and real estate that differ in location is very relevant. Determining the rate of return or rate of return is possible using the approaches used in valuation and using valuation techniques and procedures.
The problem of investing is important for business development. Current issues are - in what area to invest and how to get the maximum profit. It is very important for business owners and ordinary citizens to know the amount of profit that can be obtained. Real estate investing is an important and profitable project to save and increase your own resources. Today, there are several methods for assessing the effectiveness of investment. One of them is to determine the rate of return on each of the investment options. The problem posed in the work is the search for locations for investment within the city of Kharkiv with the maximum profit.
As a result of research it was established: the average cost of 1 - bedroom apartments = $ 32,564; the average cost of 2 - bedroom apartments = 48385 $; the average cost of 3 - bedroom apartments = $ 65,849; average rent = $ 7; average selling price of 1 sq. km. m = $ 849; average rate of return = 10%.
The minimum rental price per 1 sq. кm. m. in the areas of HTZ, Rogan, the village of East - $ 5, and the maximum cost in the areas of Center, Nagorny, Derzhprom - $ 10.
Thus we see that those areas of the city in which the rate of return exceeds the average in Kharkov. Thus, the most favorable areas for investment are the areas of the beginning of Gagarin Avenue - 11.29%; Central Market, South Station - 12.36%; Zhukovsky, Shishkovka - 11.34%; Novozhanovo, Moskalivka - 11.76% and Saltivka - 11.17%.
2. Petrushina, V., Boitsova, M., Kobzan, S. (2006). Real estate transactions. Monograph. Factor Publishing House, Kharkov. [in Russian]
3. Voronin, V.O., Lyantse, E.V., Mamchin, M.M. (2014). Real estate market analysis: methodology and principles of modern valuation. Monograph. Magnolia, Lviv. [in Ukrainian]
4. Shalayev, V.M., Ivanova, I.B., Drapikovsky, O.I. etc. (2012). Trends in the real estate market of Ukraine. Realities and forecasts, «Real Estate Market of Ukraine 2009–2013». Art Economy, Kyiv. [in Ukrainian]
5. Kobzan, S.M., Savchuk, R.S., Zakruzhevskaya, V.V., Degtyareva, L.M. (2018). Research of the secondary real estate market of Kharkiv. Municipal economy of cities, 146, 232–239. [in Ukrainian]
6. Analytics. URL: http://xian.com.ua/uk/statistics-and-analytics [in Ukrainian]
7. Real estate market overview for 2018. URL: https://inventure.com.ua/en/news/ukraine/real-estate-market-overview-for-2018
8. Ukraine's housing market is stabilizing, but is still very weak. URL: www.globalpropertyguide.com/Europe/Ukraine
9. Kobzan, S.M. (2019). Formation of the real estate market: practical aspects and features of evaluation. Monograph. Yurinkom Inter, Kyiv. [in Ukrainian]
10. Kobzan, S., Nesterenko, S. (2020). About new aspects of the development of the market of mini apartments in Ukraine. The International Conference on Sustainable Futures: Environmental, Technological, Social and Economic Matters (ICSF 2020), 166. DOI:
How to Cite
The authors who publish in this collection agree with the following terms:
• The authors reserve the right to authorship of their work and give the magazine the right to first publish this work under the terms of license CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 (with the Designation of Authorship - Non-Commercial - Without Derivatives 4.0 International), which allows others to freely distribute the published work with a mandatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this magazine.
• Authors have the right to make independent extra-exclusive work agreements in the form in which they were published by this magazine (for example, posting work in an electronic repository of an institution or publishing as part of a monograph), provided that the link to the first publication of the work in this journal is maintained. .
• Journal policy allows and encourages the publication of manuscripts on the Internet (for example, in institutions' repositories or on personal websites), both before the publication of this manuscript and during its editorial work, as it contributes to the emergence of productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the published work (see The Effect of Open Access).