RESEARCH OF FEATURES OF RENT MARKET DEVELOPMENT
Keywords:market of nervelessness, rent, classification of living segments of living, factor in pouring into rent, GIS model, future development of nervelessness in the local government.
The purpose of the article is to conduct a study of the rental market as a separate segment of the real estate market in urban development. A study of the rental market in Kharkiv was conducted. The relevance of the study is to determine the prospects for the development of modern urban economy, taking into account the development of the rental market. The question of the dependence of the rent on the cost of housing and the profitability of certain segments of the housing market is determined. An improved classification of different segments of housing in the modern city is given. An analysis of the cost of rent for each segment and depending on the location. Factors that significantly affect the cost of rent have been studied. Conclusions are made about the future development of the rental market in the municipal economy.
In urban planning and urban planning it is extremely important to take into account the prospects and development of such a market segment as the rental market of residential real estate. The relevance of the study is to determine the prospects for the development of modern urban economy, taking into account the development of the rental market. The residential real estate rental market is a very important component for the development of the city in Kharkiv. The issue of researching the apartment rental market is relevant and will be deeply analyzed in the future.
To achieve this goal, the following tasks are set in the work:
- Analyze the rental market.
- Develop an improved classification of segmentation in the residential real estate market.
- Conduct research on the factors that affect the cost of rent.
- Develop a GIS model of the impact of rental costs depending on the area of the city.
- Build a detailed table of the dependence of the cost of rent on the location.
- Investigate the interaction in the real estate rental market and sales within urban development.
The rental price is influenced by the following factors:
- trends of growth or decline of the general state of the real estate market as a whole;
- the distance of the district from the city center;
- the presence of a transport interchange;
- ecology, in the area where the object is located;
- developed infrastructure;
- level of housing comfort;
- the duration of the lease;
- number of rooms;
- the presence of repairs;
- type and condition of the building in which the dwelling is located.
The article examines the rental housing market. Defined rental rates: minimum, average and maximum cost. Charts of dependence of cost of rent on a segment and a location are constructed. The housing market is developing despite the unstable economic situation, the devaluation of the hryvnia and declining incomes. The cost of renting an apartment depends on the location, condition of the house, transport infrastructure and the condition of the real estate.
The hotel rental market is developing very actively. In Kharkov, in most cases, buy small apartments and hotels for investment (income from further rent). With the help of GOOGLE MAP, a map of the dependence of the average cost of renting hotels and 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, 3-bedroom apartments on the location in the areas of Kharkiv was developed.
2. Analytics of the market for nervelessness: methodology and principle of the current assessment: monograph / V.O. Voronin, E.V. Lyantse, M.M. Mamchin. – Lviv: view "Magnolia-2006", 2014. – 304p.
3. Kobzan S.M., Popov A.V., Riltsev V.V. Rinok of nerves: from the realtor to the investor. – Kharkiv: FOP Panov A.N., 2016. – 58 p.
4. Analytics [Electronic resource]. – URL: http://xian.com.ua/uk/statistics-and-analytics/
5. Real estate market overview for 2018 [Electronic resource]. – URL: https://inventure.com.ua/en/news/ukraine/real-estate-market-overview-for-2018
6. Ukraine's housing market is stabilizing, but is still very weak [Electronic resource]. – URL: https://www.globalpropertyguide.com/Europe/Ukraine
7. Analytics [Electronic resource]. – URL: https://olimp.net.ua/interaktivnaya-karta-kharkovskoj-oblasti/kharkov/
8. Analytics [Electronic resource]. – URL: https://kharkov-realter.com.ua/novosti
9. Kobzan S.M. Formation of the market for non-dexterity: practical aspects and peculiarities of the assessment. Monograph. Kiev: Yurinkom Inter, 2019. – 212 p.
10. Kobzan S., Nesterenko S. About new aspects of the development of the market of mini apartments in Ukraine. The International Conference on Sustainable Futures: Environmental, Technological, Social and Economic Matters (ICSF 2020), Volume 166. 2020.
11. Blog to the market of neruhomost. Sarah Schmidt. Analytics [Electronic resource]. – URL: https://blog.marketresearch.com/tiny-homes-a-booming-market
How to Cite
The authors who publish in this collection agree with the following terms:
• The authors reserve the right to authorship of their work and give the magazine the right to first publish this work under the terms of license CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 (with the Designation of Authorship - Non-Commercial - Without Derivatives 4.0 International), which allows others to freely distribute the published work with a mandatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this magazine.
• Authors have the right to make independent extra-exclusive work agreements in the form in which they were published by this magazine (for example, posting work in an electronic repository of an institution or publishing as part of a monograph), provided that the link to the first publication of the work in this journal is maintained. .
• Journal policy allows and encourages the publication of manuscripts on the Internet (for example, in institutions' repositories or on personal websites), both before the publication of this manuscript and during its editorial work, as it contributes to the emergence of productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the published work (see The Effect of Open Access).