THE INFLUENCE OF ADMINISTRATIVE-TERRITORIAL REFORM ON THE STATE OF OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION
Keywords:injury, risk, accident, labor protection, agricultural sector, reform.
Injuries to workers at work in Ukraine are a very serious problem. The decision of this question is possible at the analysis of the reasons of trauma, and on this basis to offer measures for reduction of risk of dangers. The agricultural sector of the economy has a number of features and problems in the organization of labor protection on its safety and in the period of reform the situation in this direction may deteriorate. The reforms carried out in Ukraine, namely decentralization, administrative-territorial organization and land, affect primarily in the suburban and rural areas the agricultural sector of the economy, including the interaction of government agencies with farms on labor protection. Therefore, it is important to develop measures to improve the work of the labor protection management system at the enterprises of the industry during the reform period to prevent the deterioration of this situation, primarily as a result of administrative-territorial reform.
The paper presents statistical data on injuries at work in Ukraine for 2018-2020 and emphasizes the state of labor protection in the agricultural sector. The analysis shows that injuries in agricultural production are directly related to the organization of labor protection and, above all, the most persistent trend in accidents in small businesses.
The decrease in the number of occupational diseases against the background of unfavorable working conditions is associated with difficulties in accounting and control over workers in agriculture, including due to changes in ownership, deterioration of medical and occupational care services for the rural population.
A large proportion of agricultural workers are hidden due to the lack of formal employment, which reduces the possibility of accounting and medical supervision of employed workers. Modern health care reform has also had a negative impact on health surveillance and the detection of occupational diseases.
The impact on the state of labor protection in settlements and rural areas during decentralization and administrative-territorial reform is considered. Changing the administrative-territorial division involves the redistribution of powers between districts and local governments. Earlier, the territory of Ukraine was divided into 490 districts, the reform provides for 136 districts.
It is pointed out that it is necessary to address these issues within the framework of state policy, including taking into account administrative and territorial reform, namely not only in state district administrations, but also in community associations there should be labor protection specialists who can , but also to provide real assistance in organizational matters, as well as in identifying risks in production processes and help prevent their implementation, especially for small farms, including farms. This requires the effectiveness of the control and supervisory bodies for labor protection, which can affect the reduction of injuries, primarily for organizational reasons, and this is almost 70% of all injuries.
2. Stan okhorony pratsi v Ukrayini: ekonomiya na bezpetsi y zrostannya profesiynykh zakhvoryuvanʹ (2016). Profspilka osvity i nauky Ukrayiny. Retrieved from https://pon.org.ua/novyny/4608-stan-oxoroni-praci-v-ukrayini-ekonomiya-na.html
3. Stan vyrobnychoho travmatyzmu v Ukrayini. (2021). Derzhavna sluzhba Ukrayiny z pytanʹ pratsi. Retrieved from https://dsp.gov.ua/stan-vyrobnychoho-travmatyzmu/
4. Travmatyzm. Statystyka. Prychyny. (2021). Derzhavna sluzhba Ukrayiny z pytanʹ pratsi. Retrieved from https://dsp.gov.ua/operatyvna-informatsiia/
5. Zdanovsky, V.G., Radionov, M.O. (2019). Pidvyshchennya efektyvnosti nahlyadovoyi diyalʹnosti z okhorony pratsi u ahropromyslovomu kompleksi Ukrayiny na osnovi ryzyk-oriyentovanoho pidkhodu. Problemy okhorony pratsi v Ukrayini, 35(2), 22–30.
6. Radionov, M.O. (2018). Ekonometrychnyy analiz dynamiky vyrobnychoho travmatyzmu v Ukrayini. Problemy okhorony pratsi v Ukrayini, 34, 180–191.
7. Zdanovsʹkyy, V.H., Radionov, M.O. (2019). Otsinyuvannya efektyvnosti nahlyadovoyi diyalʹnosti u ahropromyslovoho kompleksi. Informatsiynyy byuletenʹ z okhorony pratsi, 3(81), 33–48.
8. Profilaktyka vyrobnychoho travmatyzmu ta profesiynykh zakhvoryuvanʹ za 2020 rik. Analiz neshchasnykh vypadkiv. (2020). Fond sotsialʹnoho strakhuvannya Ukrayiny. Retrieved from:http://www.fssu.gov.ua/fse/control/main/uk/publish/article/974800
9. Profilaktyka vyrobnychoho travmatyzmu ta profesiynykh zakhvoryuvanʹ za 2019 rik. Analiz neshchasnykh vypadkiv. (2019). Fond sotsialʹnoho strakhuvannya Ukrayiny. Retrieved from http://www.fssu.gov.ua/fse/control/main/uk/publish/article/968023
10. Shudrenko, I.V. (2017). Okhorona pratsi v haluzi. Zhytomyr.
11. Informatsiynyy lyst (byuletenʹ) pro stan profesiynoyi zakhvoryuvanosti sered pratsyuyuchoho naselennya Ukrayiny za 2013–2019 rr. Retrieved from https://uspp.ua/assets/images/doc/informatsiynyy-lyst-17-09-2020.docx
12. Eurostate EU statistical and analytical base. Retrieved from https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/data/database
13. Gao, Y., Fan, Y., Wang, J., Pei, J. (2019). Procedural management of safety regulations and rules for the chemical industry. Process Safety Progress, 38(2), 1–15.
14. World statistics. International Labor Organization. Retrieved from https://www.ilo.org/moscow/areas-of-work/occupational-safety-and-health/WCMS_249278/lang--en/index.htm#:~:text=The%20ILO%20estimates%20that%20some,of%20work%2Drelated%20illnesses%20annually
15. Sevalnjev, A.I. (2015). Ocinka profesijnogo ryzyku porushennja zdorovja pracivnykiv. Ukrainskii zhurnal z problem medycyny praci. 4, 62–68.
How to Cite
The authors who publish in this collection agree with the following terms:
• The authors reserve the right to authorship of their work and give the magazine the right to first publish this work under the terms of license CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 (with the Designation of Authorship - Non-Commercial - Without Derivatives 4.0 International), which allows others to freely distribute the published work with a mandatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this magazine.
• Authors have the right to make independent extra-exclusive work agreements in the form in which they were published by this magazine (for example, posting work in an electronic repository of an institution or publishing as part of a monograph), provided that the link to the first publication of the work in this journal is maintained. .
• Journal policy allows and encourages the publication of manuscripts on the Internet (for example, in institutions' repositories or on personal websites), both before the publication of this manuscript and during its editorial work, as it contributes to the emergence of productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the published work (see The Effect of Open Access).