THEORETICAL AND METHODOLOGICAL APPROACHES TO THE DEFINITION OF THE LAND MONITORING
The purpose of the article is to substantiate the theoretical and methodological provisions for the definition of the concept of land monitoring, as well as the timely identification of changes, their assessment, prevention and elimination of the consequences of negative processes. Processing of information on the state of the city land Fund. Analysis of technical support of land monitoring.
The land monitoring has subsystems, which correspond to the categories of land:
- monitoring of agricultural land;
- monitoring of residential and public lands;
- monitoring of lands of natural reserve and other purposes;
- monitoring of land for health purposes;
- monitoring land recreational recognition;
- monitoring of historical and cultural lands;
- forest land monitoring;
- monitoring of water Fund lands;
- monitoring of industrial land, transport, communications, energy, defense and other recognition;
- monitoring of land plots that are in stock.
Thus, when monitoring urban land, each territorial unit is described by a group of factors. Each group contains a set of parameters, measured without delay or indirectly, with a ranked quantitative or qualitative characteristic. Assessments of territories, as a rule, are multi-purpose, therefore, it is hardly advisable to use integrated assessment for practical purposes. The diversity of requests of users of cadastral information implies, respectively, a variety of answers that allow to impose restrictions on the type of use of the territory, to make recommendations on the rationalization of the use of ground and underground space, the introduction of certain engineering improvements in the operating areas.
Land monitoring is an integral part of environmental monitoring and is a system of monitoring the state of the land Fund of our country.
Keywords: land monitoring, theoretical and methodological approaches the concept of land monitoring, planning, development of territories, development, urban factor.
How to Cite
The authors who publish in this collection agree with the following terms:
• The authors reserve the right to authorship of their work and give the magazine the right to first publish this work under the terms of license CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 (with the Designation of Authorship - Non-Commercial - Without Derivatives 4.0 International), which allows others to freely distribute the published work with a mandatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this magazine.
• Authors have the right to make independent extra-exclusive work agreements in the form in which they were published by this magazine (for example, posting work in an electronic repository of an institution or publishing as part of a monograph), provided that the link to the first publication of the work in this journal is maintained. .
• Journal policy allows and encourages the publication of manuscripts on the Internet (for example, in institutions' repositories or on personal websites), both before the publication of this manuscript and during its editorial work, as it contributes to the emergence of productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the published work (see The Effect of Open Access).