ABOUT FEATURES OF LAND VALUATION
The purpose of the article is to investigate the market of land plots. The author poses the problem of determining the land in different laws and not implementing in practice these documents.Particular attention is paid to the research of the market of land for commercial purposes. The article analyzes the market of land plots. Investigated offers within the city and calculated the average cost of land for commercial purposes. Considerable attention is paid to the peculiarities of land valuation of commercial purposes. The author systematized factors that affect the value of land:
- Economic factors that depend on the macroeconomic situation and the economic situation in the region.
- Political factors. Factors are related to the political situation in the country.
- Market factors. Market factors include demand and supply and its market elasticity and other factors inherent in a normally functioning real estate market as an element of a market economy.
- Socio-demographic factors.
- Factors due to state regulation of the land market.
- Factors reflecting the physical characteristics of the site and the environmental impact - it is necessary to take into account the influence of these factors.
- External factors
The author identified the stages of calculating the market value of land for commercial purposes. The author pays special attention to the most effective use of the earth. The author made a conclusion on the direct - proportional dependence of market value of land from infrastructure in the course of own research.
The Land Code of Ukraine (n.d.)
Law "On land valuation" (n.d.)
Law "On valuation of property, property rights and profes-sional appraisal activity in Ukraine" (n.d.)
National Standard N 1 "General Principles of Appraisal of Property and Property Rights" (n.d.)
National Standard N 2 "Real Estate Valuation" (n.d.)
Peichev, K., Lyashenko, Yu., Kobzan, S., Levkov, V. (2013) Operations with land. 3rd ed., Publishing house Factor, 1040.
Petrushina, V., Boytsova, M., Kobzan, S. (2006) Real estate transactions. Publishing House Factor, 632.
Mamonov, KA, Kobzan, SM, Anoprienko, T.V. (2016) Analysis of real estate market and technology of real estate business: monograph - Kharkiv: FOP Panov A. N., 92.
Kobzan, S.M., Popov, A.V., Riltseva, V.V. (2016) Real estate market: from realtor to investor. - Kharkiv: FOP Panov A. N., 58.
Analytics (n.d.) Retrieved from http://xian.com.ua/en/statistics-and-analytics/
Anoprienko, T.V., Achkasov, I.A., Vyatkin, K.I., Grek, M.O., Dobrokhodova, O.V., Dolya, K.V., and others (2018) Land administration: peculiarities of formation and modern technologies of realization. Monograph. Kharkiv: FOP Mezina VV, 356.
Real estate market overview for 2018 (n.d.) Retrieved from https://inventure.com.ua/en/news/ukraine/real-estate-market-overview-for-2018
Ukraine's housing market is stabilizing, but still very weak. (n.d.) Retrieved from https://www.globalpropertyguide.com/Europe/Ukraine
Analytics (n.d.) Retrieved from https://proconsul.com.ua/press-center/analitika/
Analytics (n.d.) Retrieved from https://kharkov-realter.com.ua/novosti.
The Civil Code of Ukraine (n.d.)
The authors who publish in this collection agree with the following terms:
• The authors reserve the right to authorship of their work and give the magazine the right to first publish this work under the terms of license CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 (with the Designation of Authorship - Non-Commercial - Without Derivatives 4.0 International), which allows others to freely distribute the published work with a mandatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this magazine.
• Authors have the right to make independent extra-exclusive work agreements in the form in which they were published by this magazine (for example, posting work in an electronic repository of an institution or publishing as part of a monograph), provided that the link to the first publication of the work in this journal is maintained. .
• Journal policy allows and encourages the publication of manuscripts on the Internet (for example, in institutions' repositories or on personal websites), both before the publication of this manuscript and during its editorial work, as it contributes to the emergence of productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the published work (see The Effect of Open Access).