RESEARCH OF PRIMARY REAL ESTATE MARKET
The purpose of the article is to explore the primary real estate market and the dynamics of development. Market research, especially primary real estate, is not conducted. Most authors are limited to market analytics research.
Considerable attention has been paid to the trends and prospects for the development of the primary real estate market. The development and prospects of the primary real estate market is very important to understand the further dynamics of the entire real estate market. This issue is very important to consider in the interaction between primary and secondary real estate markets
The article analyzes the primary real estate market in Kharkiv, Kiev, Odessa, Lviv. Market demand and supply studies have been conducted. Typical classes in the market for new buildings have been identified. The dynamics of changes in the value of the primary real estate market according to its class are determined. The factors of influence on the primary real estate market are investigated. Conclusions are made regarding the tendencies of the development of the primary real estate market in the future.
The author dentified factors influencing the primary real estate market:inflation rate; stability of the hryvnia to foreign currencies; GDP growth rate; the level of wages actually received by the population; bank mortgage lending rates; energy prices; prices for building materials; prices for construction works; the value of the land; the cost of additional costs for land allotment and design work; cost of connection to the main networks (water, sewerage, heating, electricity, gas).
The article explores the proposals for the primary real estate market, the demand for the primary real estate market, the dynamics of changes in the value of new buildings in Kharkov since 2016.
The article proved that
- the primary real estate market is not transparent in the overall system of the country's economy
- the primary real estate market functions only in conjunction with the secondary real estate market
- the primary real estate market is rapidly developing due to the high demand for newly built real estate in the central and suburban areas near the highways and metro stations.
Peichev, K., Lyashenko, Yu., Kobzan, S., Levkov, V. (2013) Operations with land. 3rd ed., Publishing house Factor, 1040.
Petrushina, V., Boytsova, M., Kobzan, S. (2006) Real estate transactions. Publishing House Factor, 632.
Mamonov, KA, Kobzan, SM, Anoprienko, T.V. (2016) Analysis of real estate market and technology of real estate business: monograph - Kharkiv: FOP Panov A. N., 92.
Kobzan, S.M., Popov, A.V., Riltseva, V.V. (2016) Real estate market: from realtor to investor. - Kharkiv: FOP Panov A. N., 58.
Analytics (n.d.). Retrieved from http://xian.com.ua/en/statistics-and-analytics/
Anoprienko, T.V., Achkasov, I.A., Vyatkin, K.I., Grek, M.O., Dobrokhodova, O.V., Dolya, K.V., and others. (2018) Land administration: peculiarities of formation and modern technologies of realization. Monograph. Kharkiv: FOP Mezina VV, 356.
Real estate market overview for 2018 (n.d.). Retrieved from https://inventure.com.ua/en/news/ukraine/real-estate-market-overview-for-2018
Ukraine's housing market is stabilizing, but still very weak. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.globalpropertyguide.com/Europe/Ukraine
Analytics (n.d.). Retrieved from https://proconsul.com.ua/press-center/analitika/
Analytics (n.d.). Retrieved from https://kharkov-realter.com.ua/novosti.
The authors who publish in this collection agree with the following terms:
• The authors reserve the right to authorship of their work and give the magazine the right to first publish this work under the terms of license CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 (with the Designation of Authorship - Non-Commercial - Without Derivatives 4.0 International), which allows others to freely distribute the published work with a mandatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this magazine.
• Authors have the right to make independent extra-exclusive work agreements in the form in which they were published by this magazine (for example, posting work in an electronic repository of an institution or publishing as part of a monograph), provided that the link to the first publication of the work in this journal is maintained. .
• Journal policy allows and encourages the publication of manuscripts on the Internet (for example, in institutions' repositories or on personal websites), both before the publication of this manuscript and during its editorial work, as it contributes to the emergence of productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the published work (see The Effect of Open Access).