RESEARCH OF DYNAMICS OF HYDROGEN SULPHIC CORROSION OF METAL OF CASING UNDER THE LAYER OF MODIFIED CONCRETE
The issue of protection of problem areas of oil well casings, which are operated in aggressive environments of formation fluids of Iraq, containing hydrogen sulfide, carbon dioxide and chlorides, is considered. It is proposed to reduce the influence of aggressive factors by using modified cement compositions. The chemical composition of Portland cements and modified compositions based on them was studied, experimental samples of cement stone were obtained and tested in a simulated aggressive environment (80% CO2 and 20% H2S) at a temperature of 105˚ C for 1200 hours.
The dynamics of corrosion development in steel 45 under the cement layer is analyzed. It is shown that the rate of crevice corrosion of casing metal (steel 45), protected by modified concrete, obtained on the basis of Portland cement grade G is much lower (5-6 times) relative to protection by unmodified concrete, and the protective effect of modified cement stone increases over time. It is concluded that the modification has a positive effect on the protective properties of cement stone.
In the process of researching new grouting materials having improved anticorrosion properties, optimal formulations of the developed compositions were selected, the dependence of the strength characteristics, adhesion and gas permeability of the stone, as well as its anticorrosion properties on the ratio of components in grouting mixtures were studied.
The use of new grouting materials with improved inhibitory properties will help to reduce the risks of premature deformation of the deep sections of the casing string as a result of the corrosion destruction of its external surface, as well as improve the quality of formation demarcation in oil and gas wells with aggressive fluids containing hydrogen sulfide, carbon dioxide and a significant amount of dissolved in formation water of chloride ions, has practical value.
The results of the work have the prospect of practical application for fastening deep wells, including directional ones, in difficult mining and geological conditions on exploration areas and industrial oil fields of Iraq.
2. Gorsky, V.F., Gorsky, P.V.,& Shevchuk. Yu.F. (2000). The current state and prospects of development of production of grouting materials in Ukraine . Oil and gas industry, 5, 19 - 20.
3. Bulatov, A.I.,& Danyushevsky, V.S.(1987). Grouting materials. M .: Nedra, 280 .
4. Sovgeoinfo LLC.(2009). IRAK. Geological structure, oil and gas potential and the state of the oil and gas industry, pro-cessing and interpretation of seismic materials for license blocks in the southern and central parts of the Western Desert, assess-ment of forecast oil and gas resources. 158.
5. Zagirov, M.M., Yusupov, I.G.,& Maksutov, P.A.(1972). Corrosion of fishing equipment. Obz.inf. Ser. Corrosion and protection in the oil and gas industry. M.: VNIIOENG. 38.
6. Zagirov, M.M., Perov, A.B., Gubareva, A.C.,& Yusupov, I.G.( 1981). Corrosion resistance of grouting materials used in cementing wells. Ob.inf. Ser. Corrosion and protection in the oil and gas industry. M.: VNIIOENG. 42.
7. Antropov, L.I., Makushin, E.M., &Panasenko V.F. (1981).Metal corrosion inhibitors. Kiev: Technique. 183.
8. Pereima, A.A.( 2009). Development of grouting materials and process fluids for completion and repair of wells in difficult mining and geological conditions: Dis. ... Dr. tech. Sciences (25.00.15). - Stavropol: OJSC SevKavNII-gas. 300.
9. Nesterenko, S.V., Donsky, D.F.,& Nemakh A.(2019). Mod-eling of anticorrosion protection of casing material in laboratory conditions. Bulletin of NTU "KhPI" Series: Innovative re-searches in scientific works of students.21,69-74.doi10 .20998 / 2220-4784.2019.21.11.
10. Orlovsky, V.M. (2017). Tampon materials for moderate and elevated temperatures, expanding during curing. Oil and gas engineering.2,64-69.
11. Nesterenko, S.V.(2018). Use of new austenitic-ferritic steels for the manufacture of heat exchange equipment, Materialy 1-go mezhdunarodnogo nauchno-tekhnicheskogo foruma khimicheskikh tekhnologii i pererabotki nefti i gaza, Minsk, 27–30.11.2018 (Proc. First Int. Sci.-Tech. Forum on Chemical Technologies and Processing of Oil and Gas, Minsk, November 27–30, 2018), Minsk: Bel. Gos. Tekh. Univ., 2018, part 1.
The authors who publish in this collection agree with the following terms:
• The authors reserve the right to authorship of their work and give the magazine the right to first publish this work under the terms of license CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 (with the Designation of Authorship - Non-Commercial - Without Derivatives 4.0 International), which allows others to freely distribute the published work with a mandatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this magazine.
• Authors have the right to make independent extra-exclusive work agreements in the form in which they were published by this magazine (for example, posting work in an electronic repository of an institution or publishing as part of a monograph), provided that the link to the first publication of the work in this journal is maintained. .
• Journal policy allows and encourages the publication of manuscripts on the Internet (for example, in institutions' repositories or on personal websites), both before the publication of this manuscript and during its editorial work, as it contributes to the emergence of productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the published work (see The Effect of Open Access).