FORMATION OF PROCEDURES FOR IMPLEMENTATION OF THE CONTROL ALGORITHM OF EXPERT-STATISTICAL METHODS OF EVALUATION OF OPERATIONAL POSSIBILITIES OF TERRITORIAL DYSIDES
The problem of formation of procedures of expert-statistical technique of estimation of operational possibilities of territorial divisions of the SES of Ukraine was considered in the work. Its relevance is determined by the ever-increasing level of danger of natural, man-made, social and military nature, which requires constant comprehensive measures aimed at improving the functional efficiency of the Civil Service of Ukraine for Emergencies.
Therefore, the purpose of the study was to form a set of procedures for the implementation of the control algorithm of expert-statistical methods for assessing the operational capabilities of emergency rescue units of territorial subordination.
To ensure this goal, the following interrelated tasks were solved: generalized, classified and defined the sequence and scheme of application of procedures for implementing the control algorithm of expert-statistical methodology; developed recommendations for the use of certain groups of procedures with the aim of the possibility of effective application of expert-statistical methods for assessing operational potential; Preliminary calculations were made to optimize the number of personnel of emergency rescue units of the territorial subordination of the SES of Ukraine.
The result of the study was the solution of the problem, namely the formation of a logical sequence of application of the control algorithm of expert-statistical methods for assessing the operational potential of the territorial rescue units of the SES of Ukraine.
The classification, the sequence and the scheme of application of the I-III group of procedures of realization of the control algorithm of the expert-statistical technique of an estimation of operational possibilities of emergency rescue divisions are carried out.
Developed practical recommendations for the use of procedures of different groups, which in combination with previously obtained results suggests the possibility of effective application of expert-statistical methods for assessing operational capacity and optimization measures to increase the ability of rescue units to deal with emergencies of natural and man-made nature.
Preliminary results of calculations on the optimization of the number of personnel of emergency rescue units allowed, justifiably, to recommend a gradual increase in the number of personnel, taking into account the regional nature of natural and man-made hazards.
2. Andronov, V.A., Burmenko, O.A., Soshinskij, O.I., Shevchenko, R.I. (2020). Formuvannya ekspertno-statistichnoyi metodiki ocinki operativnih mozhlivostej teritorialnih pidrozdiliv DSNS. Problemi nadzvichajnih situacij. Harkiv: NUCZU, 31, 3-19.
3. Shevchenko, R. I. (2016). Vyznachennia teoretychnykh osnov informatsiino-komunikatyvnoho pidkhodu do formu-vannia ta analizu system monitorynhu nadzvychainykh sytuatsii. Systemy obrobky informatsii, 5 (142), 202–206.
4. Aleisa, Esra, and Mehmet Savsar.(2014) Modeling of FirefightingOperations through Discrete Event Simulation. International Journal of Computer Theory and Engineering, 5, 4, 678.
5. Lee, Yohan, Byungdoo Lee, and Kyung Ha Kim. (2014) Optimal spatialallocation of initial attack resources for fire-fighting in the republicof Korea using a scenario optimization model. Journal of Mountain Science, 11, 2, 323-335.
6. Clarke, Alastair, and John Christopher Miles. (2012) Strate-gic Fire andRescue Service decision making using evolutionary algorithms. Advances in Engineering Software, 50., 29-36.
7. Castillo, E., and Francisco Rodriguez. (2015) Determining responsetimes for the deployment of terrestrial resources for fighting forestfires: A case study: Mediterranean-Chile. Ciencia e investigaciónagraria: revista latinoamericana de ciencias de la agricultura, 42, 1, 97-107.
8. Claridge, Ed, and Michael Spearpoint. (2013) New Zealand fire serviceresponse times to structure fires. Procedia engineer-ing, 62, 1063-1072.
9. Tabirca, Sabin, Laurence T. Yang, and Tatiana Tabirca. (2015) Fire Hazard Safety Optimization. Procedia Computer Science, 51, 2759-2763.
10. Miles JC, Sisk G, Moore CJ. (2001) The conceptual design of commercial buildings using a genetic algorithm. Comput Struct, 7: 1583–92.
11. Shaw, D, Miles, J, Gray, A. (2008) Determining the struc-tural layout of orthogonal framed buildings. Comput Struct. 86:1856–64.
12. Coello Coello C, Rivera D, Cortes N. (2004) Job shop selection using the clonal selection principle. In: Parmee I, editor. ACDM VI, 113–24.
13. Stalker, ID, Bates, RA. (2006) Informing the design of special section roll sets. In: Parmee I, editor. ACDM VII, 81–90.
14. Bovenkamp, E, Dijkstra, J, Bosch, J, Reiber, J. (2004) Multi-agent segmentation of IVU Simages. Pattern Recog . 37(4):647–63.
15. Orlov, A.I. (2002). Ekspertnye ocenki. Uchebnoe posobie. M. IVSTE. 31.
16. Gnatiyenko, G.M., Snityuk, V.Ye. (2008). Ekspertni tehnologiyi prijnyattya rishen. Monografiya. K. TOGV "Maklaut". 444.
17. Andronov, V.A., Tyutyunik, V.V., Shevchenko, R.I`. tai`nshi`(2011) Prirodni` ta tekhnogenni` zagrozi, oczi`nyuvannya nebezpek. Navchal`nijposi`bnik. NUCzZU. 264.
The authors who publish in this collection agree with the following terms:
• The authors reserve the right to authorship of their work and give the magazine the right to first publish this work under the terms of license CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 (with the Designation of Authorship - Non-Commercial - Without Derivatives 4.0 International), which allows others to freely distribute the published work with a mandatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this magazine.
• Authors have the right to make independent extra-exclusive work agreements in the form in which they were published by this magazine (for example, posting work in an electronic repository of an institution or publishing as part of a monograph), provided that the link to the first publication of the work in this journal is maintained. .
• Journal policy allows and encourages the publication of manuscripts on the Internet (for example, in institutions' repositories or on personal websites), both before the publication of this manuscript and during its editorial work, as it contributes to the emergence of productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the published work (see The Effect of Open Access).