HARDWARE IMPLEMENTATION OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNICAL METHODS OF PREVENTION OF EMERGENCIES DUE TO FIRE IN THE CONDITIONS OF ELECTRIC POWER DAMAGE
Keywords:emergency situation, engineering and technical methods, acoustic signal, emergency power supply system
The problem of formation of complex approaches to hardware realization of engineering and technical methods of prevention of emergency situations owing to a fire on potentially dangerous objects in the conditions of damage of power supply of systems of emergency counteraction is considered in the work.
The analysis of warning methods used to detect emergencies due to fire at potentially dangerous objects proved that in specific operating conditions, namely damage to the power supply of emergency response systems, known protection methods (hazard identification as its initial stage) are ineffective. At the same time, the use of alternative methods, such as methods based on the phenomenon of acoustic emission, despite their proven ability in other areas of public safety, remains highly questionable because at present there is no appropriate mathematical apparatus on which to form algorithmic and procedural basis. these innovative approaches. It is to solve this urgent problem, the formation of the mathematical apparatus of engineering and technical methods of emergency prevention due to fire in the event of damage to the power supply of emergency response systems, and the above research is directed.
Based on the above, the purpose of the study is to form integrated approaches to the hardware implementation of engineering and technical methods of emergency prevention due to fire at potentially dangerous objects in the event of damage to the power supply of emergency response systems.
To ensure this goal, the following tasks are solved: the sequence of stages of processing acoustic signals is determined; the general requirements to hardware realization of engineering and technical methods and the general functional scheme of practical realization of the demanded approach are formed.
During the research the sequence of the main stages of processing of acoustic signals from the source of an emergency situation as a result of a fire at a potentially dangerous object is generalized and determined.
The general requirements to hardware realization of engineering and technical methods of the prevention of emergency situations owing to a fire on potentially dangerous objects in the conditions of damage of power supply of systems of emergency counteraction are formed.
The general example of realization of the functional scheme of engineering and technical methods of prevention of emergencies in energy difficult conditions of functioning of potentially dangerous object is considered. Recommendations concerning a possibility of application of required methods in practical activity are resulted.
2. Guido Wehmeier, Konstantinos Mitropetros (2016) Fire Protection in the Chemical Industry. Chemical engineering transactions, 48, 259-264
3. Wehmeier, G., (2012) DECHEMA/ProcessNet Arbeitskreis, Brandschutz in der Chemischen Industrie, VDS Fachtagung Brandschutz in der Chemischen Industrie, Koln, VDS 3664
4. International Alert Saferworld University of Bradford SEESAC. Ammunition stocks: Promoting safe and secure storage and disposal. Briefing 18: Biting the Bullet ISBN:1-898702-63-2 February 2005, 36.
5. Michael J. Hosch and John Jarvis (2016) Special Focus Industry Support & Challenges Fire Protection in Army Air-craft Hangars: Is Yours Up to Date issue of ARMY AVIATION Magazine December, 38-41
6. Samuel Paunila, Andrew Hoole (2015) Ammunition safety management preventing loss of life and property, and diversion from stockpiles. Libya. Source Threat Resolution Ltd. COUNTER-IED Report, 86-92
7. Joshua Dinaburg, D. T. G. (2012). Fire Detection in Ware-house Facilities: Fire Protection Research Foundation 2012
8. Leggett, D. J. (2012). Lab-HIRA: Hazard identification and risk analysis for the chemical research laboratory. Part 2. Risk analysis of laboratory operations. Journal of Chemical Health and Safety, 19(5), 25-36.
9. Xie Zhenping, Wang Tao, Liu Yuan, (2011), “A new algo-rithm for fast detection of flutter analysis of video smoke”, microelectronics and computer, 28, 10, 209-214(in Chinese)
10. Hidenori Maruta,Akihiro Nakamura,Fujio Kurokawa, (2012) “Smokedetection in open areas with texture analysis and support vectormachines”, IEEJ Trans Electron Eng, 7, S1, 59–70
11. Zeng, W., Liu, T., Wang, Z., Tsukimoto, S., Saito, M., Ikuhara, Y. (2009) Selective detection of formaldehyde gas using a Cd-Doped TiO2-SnO2 sensor. Sensors 9, 9029–9038.
How to Cite
The authors who publish in this collection agree with the following terms:
• The authors reserve the right to authorship of their work and give the magazine the right to first publish this work under the terms of license CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 (with the Designation of Authorship - Non-Commercial - Without Derivatives 4.0 International), which allows others to freely distribute the published work with a mandatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this magazine.
• Authors have the right to make independent extra-exclusive work agreements in the form in which they were published by this magazine (for example, posting work in an electronic repository of an institution or publishing as part of a monograph), provided that the link to the first publication of the work in this journal is maintained. .
• Journal policy allows and encourages the publication of manuscripts on the Internet (for example, in institutions' repositories or on personal websites), both before the publication of this manuscript and during its editorial work, as it contributes to the emergence of productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the published work (see The Effect of Open Access).