ENERGY SAVING TECHNOLOGIES IN THE IMPLEMENTATION OF CATHODIC PROTECTION OF PIPELINES AND TANKS
The data on the introduction of new energy-saving technologies of cathodic protection – the installation of magnetite ground electrodes, the use of new activators based on coke breeze, a pulse converter for automatic control of cathodic protection objects are considered. Practical results show that the use of magnetite anodes allows maintaining a high permissible current density, therefore, it is suitable for widespread use in various soils and seawater. The rate of dissolution of magnetite is 0.02 kg / (A • year). Magnetite anodes are also successfully used for the repair of GAZ wells (deep earthing conductors made of metal pipes). To perform this type of work, a typical project has been developed, which allows restoring the operability of deep anode grounding with minimal costs and without the use of expensive drilling operations. The use of activated coke breeze significantly reduces the transition resistance of the anode grounding. It has been practically proven that when using a coke-mineral activator, the transition resistance is significantly reduced due to an increase in the electrical conductivity of the filler at the anode space, the geometric dimensions and current of the diverting object increase, and the transition resistance of the anode - ground is stabilized.
LLC "Elmet" has developed a pulse converter of automatic control IPAU designed to convert alternating current into rectified direct current with the possibility of automatic adjustments in several parameters. The basis of the converters is a high-frequency transistor inverter, developed on the basis of the latest achievements in power electronics. The use of stations of the IPAU type with telemetry allows to reduce labor costs for their maintenance in accordance with clause R.6.1 DSTU B V.2.5-29: 2006 Gas supply system. Underground steel gas pipelines and p. 8.9 of DSTU 4219: 2003 Steel main pipelines, which will make it possible to use the freed up personnel in other areas.
2. Krizhanivskiy Y.I., Goncharuk M.A., Razumniy Yu.T., Ribchich І.Y., Fick І.М. Energy security of the state: highly efficient technologies for the production of natural gas. К.: "Interpress LTD", 2006, 291 s.
3. Dizenko E.I., Novoselov V.F., Tugunov P.I., Yufin V.A. Corrosion protection of pipelines and reservoirs. – M.: "Nedra", 1978.
4. Instructions for the design and calculation of EKhZ MG and field objects. – M.: VNIIST, 1980.
5. Babin L.A., Bykov L.I., Volkov V.Ya. Typical calculations for the construction of pipelines. – M.: "Nedra", 1979.
6. Backman V. Cathodic protection. Handbook ed. I.V. Strizhevsky, M.: Metallurgy, 1992, 176 p.
The authors who publish in this collection agree with the following terms:
• The authors reserve the right to authorship of their work and give the magazine the right to first publish this work under the terms of license CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 (with the Designation of Authorship - Non-Commercial - Without Derivatives 4.0 International), which allows others to freely distribute the published work with a mandatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this magazine.
• Authors have the right to make independent extra-exclusive work agreements in the form in which they were published by this magazine (for example, posting work in an electronic repository of an institution or publishing as part of a monograph), provided that the link to the first publication of the work in this journal is maintained. .
• Journal policy allows and encourages the publication of manuscripts on the Internet (for example, in institutions' repositories or on personal websites), both before the publication of this manuscript and during its editorial work, as it contributes to the emergence of productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the published work (see The Effect of Open Access).